• 4 replies
  10. Rural Buddha's amazing adventure in the maize 1 2

• 24 replies
    • 1.4k views
  11. LOFTHATCH 2021 1 2

• 29 replies
    • 1.3k views

• growinggold
      Im a joint or possibly two a day kinda guy. Large one right about now. then bed 9/10ish. early i know but i have small kids n active life. so fkin knackered. no  trouble sleeping, touch wood. i do find it harder to wake up if smoked the night before not groggy though, just more inclined to snooze, lose bit of get up n go!  can be groggy if ive been in lots edibles. i do find if have tolerance month or two break it is easier to get up in the morning n my sleep quality n dreams are better tbh. so straight edge n lots exercise is way for best sleep imo.    Its not that bad compared to alcohol thats so much worse sleep quality n length wise i never sleep well drunk, always turning, waking, pissing. shit hate it. fast going off booze tbh.
    • Goohfy
      POT LUCK interesting 🤔.peace Goohfy.
    • Shumroom
      Big thanks to @Joolz for getting my most recent pressies sent out 🎉   Cheers to @MindSoup for the SSDD F2s and to @The Villan and his mate for the Thai seeds     Woohoo I finally got my hands on @CuriousOrange’s Soul Mate S1s ⏳   Thanks also to @Bad Apple for the Modern Warfare 3, Black Diamonds and G13 Madness 🦄   Atb       ☯️
    • Goohfy
      I have some freeze land and some others what I got off Cress.Baldman monkey and some Danish lads which will be 15 years old and some off cress will be 17-18 years peace Goohfy.
  • 159 Cream of the Crop - March 2024

1. 1. Please vote for your favourite photo

• CuriousOrange
      • iShouldCoCo
      • NezA
      • Văru'
      • KC
      • Green Dogg
      • Punta Roja
      • Killuminati

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use