2021 OUTDOOR DIARY COMPITITION...

panik

3 hours ago, Rennie_99 said:

Hey man, have these been sent yet? Not had anything come through.

Pm me your order number mate Iv forgot it 

• Like 1

Ahhhhh shitttttt! Been looking and hoping for a RGSC 2021 comp. Evidently not looking hard enough... lol

@panik - is it possible to have my diary moved from GG diaries to here, just like last year? I can't remember who moved it for me, sorry! Thanks in advance :D 

• Like 2

On 18/05/2021 at 11:33 AM, GREEN_BOX said:

Ahhhhh shitttttt! Been looking and hoping for a RGSC 2021 comp. Evidently not looking hard enough... lol

@panik - is it possible to have my diary moved from GG diaries to here, just like last year? I can't remember who moved it for me, sorry! Thanks in advance :D 

You may need to message a mod to move the diary over 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, panik said:

You may need to message a mod to move the diary over 

All sorted :yahoo:

Better get to it, let's ave ittttttt... :D 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 26/04/2021 at 7:35 PM, B-real said:

Doing the the new cheese ones this year

Rgsc do a outdoor cheese love cheese me one strain that has never give me any complications I'm not going outdoors this year due to one thing or another but I'm gonna be well prepared for next season  

14 hours ago, starfish said:

Rgsc do a outdoor cheese love cheese me one strain that has never give me any complications I'm not going outdoors this year due to one thing or another but I'm gonna be well prepared for next season  

I hope they come in at the end. there just starting to gain some size after being out 4 weeks. If they double there size during the stretch then they will be 6 foot .

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Totally missed this post panik, wondered what had happened. Gutted I've missed the boat, mightve actually give me the push to bang out the project diary properly. I'll be ready for next year!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

@panik When do the results of the diary comp come out? Just wondering as im starting to think about seeds for this season and seeing as ive a horse in the race wanted to wait and see before i get ordering. cheers

• Like 1