Tommy tucker

@Tommy tucker good luck with the aeason boss i perspnally am on the medical sketch tjrough t m c c hope your well man il be chrcking in for my insomia morni g readibg 

• Like 2

On 13/06/2021 at 10:18 AM, the rambler said:

@Tommy tucker good luck with the aeason boss i perspnally am on the medical sketch tjrough t m c c hope your well man il be chrcking in for my insomia morni g readibg 

Nice mate. It's looks like you chuffing on some good medical grade by the contents of your message. Stay high dude lol

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Tommy tucker said:

Nice mate. It's looks like you chuffing on some good medical grade by the contents of your message. Stay high dude lol

lol Made me feel like i was high reading it.

Edited by Revive
  • Like 2

@Tommy tucker hey mate.. just wondering how your getting on.. you got your girls out yet? Put my last ones out last night so hoping for a lil rest now.. been tough this season mate

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Revive said:

@Tommy tucker hey mate.. just wondering how your getting on.. you got your girls out yet? Put my last ones out last night so hoping for a lil rest now.. been tough this season mate

Yes mate.  All my fems are in the ground now. But I've just started a new batch of regs and they got munched

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tommy tucker said:

Yes mate.  All my fems are in the ground now. But I've just started a new batch of regs and they got munched

Fuk about.. what bunnies mate or slugs? Bastard that is really knocks you off your stride..

Edited by Revive
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Revive said:

Fuk about.. what bunnies mate or slugs? Bastard that is really knocks you off your stride..

Bloody slugs.  I hate them. I'm gonna use the slugs collars next time. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Tommy tucker said:

@Revive Do you have a water source at any of your plots?

2 of them have a brook close by but the bastard plot with the towers doesn't..  why do you ask TT

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Tommy tucker said:

Bloody slugs.  I hate them. I'm gonna use the slugs collars next time. 

Slimey fukers.. dont you ever use collars normally then mate?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Revive said:

2 of them have a brook close by but the bastard plot with the towers doesn't..  why do you ask TT

We are gonna have some decent rain over the weekend.  So it's the perfect time to top up the water source.  I have paddling pool,  buckets, bins etc for this. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Revive said:

Slimey fukers.. dont you ever use collars normally then mate?

Yeah I do somewhere.  I need to locate them and bring them out to the plot .

• Like 1

Just now, Tommy tucker said:

We are gonna have some decent rain over the weekend.  So it's the perfect time to top up the water source.  I have paddling pool,  buckets, bins etc for this. 

Oi the paddling pool is a great shout.. have issues getting anything to large there but that could well be the answer..was gonna dig a small trench, for 2 reasons really.. I wanted to build some clay up around the outside of the towers, thinking it will help them from drying out as well as give me some added support later down the line.. think im gonna make a trip to argos :yep:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Revive said:

Oi the paddling pool is a great shout.. have issues getting anything to large there but that could well be the answer..was gonna dig a small trench, for 2 reasons really.. I wanted to build some clay up around the outside of the towers, thinking it will help them from drying out as well as give me some added support later down the line.. think im gonna make a trip to argos :yep:

Nice.12.00 from argos will get you a cheap paddling pool.  I collect empty water bottles from home and bring them on site from the winter onwards.  This means you can fill up the bottles when the pool is full thus providing more access to water in the long run.

• Like 2