2021 OUTDOOR DIARY COMPITITION...

panik

So here we go again guys its 2021 lets see what we can do this year despite the current situation going on in the world right now i expect nothing but the best from you fine Guerrilla Growers out there 

So The  Rule's as usual are ...

Rules 

1) Diary entree's MUST have over 50 post's, and be fully committed to partake and finish the diary..

2) I will ask anyone who has brought strains from us to please use them, in your diary we do not want to be sending out lots free strains if you already have some on board :yep: 

3) If you don't have our seeds and would like to partake then please choose a 6 Pack of your choice and PM us your choice along with delivery details please ..

4)Diary's to be started by end of May if not before your choice for the early birds ...

5)We welcome as many as 20 participants if we get that much interest ...

6)Diary's to be in and finished by 1st November , there should be NO ONE still have RGS plants out  by anywhere near this date unless you've picked an indoor strain..

PRIZES

1st Prize will be a whopping £1000 seed coupon to spend on any seeds of Real Gorilla Seeds, (id like to think the winner would take full advantage of seeds for 2022 season)

2nd Prize will be £250 seed coupon to spend on any seeds of Real Gorilla Seeds, plus a Jacket or Hoodie of your Choice..

3rd Prize will be £100 seed coupon to spend on any seeds of Real Gorilla Seeds, plus T-shirt and Hat ..

I Have 2 New strains available this season for testing so if any of you diary participants would like to test these strains give me a shout we have ..

1) GORILLA DAWG ... Which is a inhouse West Coast Stardawg clone x Auto Gorill4 i expect these to finish October , these are untested hence them as freebies but if you like your Dawg strains these will rock your boat, bag appeal is top notch..

2) BRAINFREEZE... Which is our inhouse clone of Karmas HeadBanger x Freezland  same again these are untested hence freebies , i expect these to finish late october if you know about Headbanger you know your be in for some banging sour Diesel with these beauties 

So they are the Rules and Prizes for the 2021 Gorilla Comp hope you all make the most of it and enjoy your season guys lets get the diary flowing and smash this years Guerrilla adventures , BE LUCKY OUT THERE...

Panik :yep: 

• Like 18

Hey panik.

I'm going to be doing my usual small grow. I've got some fast zkittles and mighty gold here already and I'd like to document these

I'd love to try the gorilla dawg as well if you've any seeds for tests hereabouts.

Cheers man

• Like 5

Go for it all gorillas.. Damn, iv not got a car atm and i live in a built up area....love to see outdoor shots of stuff from the uk.. Uv got the toughest job of all..... :yinyang:

• Like 5

@Panik Awesome, i've currently got more holes dug and prepped than seeds to go in them so i'm happy to test as many of those new strains as you're willing to send me! ;)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Tommy tucker said:

Oi oi . I have some Lemon OG and Easy sativa + skunk no1 from last year.  Can I get involved?

Of course mate :yep:  always welcome 

• Like 2

Count me in.

Got plenty of seeds but unless i get organised will still be planting out in june. lol

• Like 5

Messaging isn't available @panik so thought I would tell you here, I read on a post about haze x skunk (Years ago) that the germ rate might a bit unpredictable cause skunkman said they were a tad dated? Could be wrong, anyways I just wanted to say I got nearly 100 percent just one hasn't popped yet, they were germed in worm tea.

• Like 2

It’s my first year on the guerrilla scene but I would love to be involved in this :yep: can’t pm you @panik but I would love to get a pack of outdoors wonders or even some of testers if the packs have been spoken for mate 

• Like 3

On 26/04/2021 at 8:50 PM, Tommy tucker said:

Oi oi . I have some Lemon OG and Easy sativa + skunk no1 from last year.  Can I get involved?

lol I thought you would not be able to resist TT

• Like 2