Chunks secret garden

CHUNK9420

The rabbit damage you suffered looks like it was deer mate , typical top down munching.

thumper tends to chew plants further down (quite often ring barking before absolutely decimating the felled plant) and yer cages would have been sufficient to deter him 

:yinyang:

• Like 2

2 out of 3 dfg are only just showing preflowers here too. Probably wont start to flower properly till around mid September. I thought that's when they finished. large.IMG_20210827_180705_compress52.jpg

• Like 5

On 28/08/2021 at 4:47 PM, BilgePump said:

The rabbit damage you suffered looks like it was deer mate , typical top down munching.

thumper tends to chew plants further down (quite often ring barking before absolutely decimating the felled plant) and yer cages would have been sufficient to deter him 

:yinyang:

Yeah that makes sense, I did see a big deer near the area a few weeks ago, ran off too quickly to get a picture unfortunately 

• Like 1

On 29/08/2021 at 3:30 PM, Cornishforest said:

2 out of 3 dfg are only just showing preflowers here too. Probably wont start to flower properly till around mid September. I thought that's when they finished. large.IMG_20210827_180705_compress52.jpg

Hopefully we have a decent September mate, if my late one gets 3 weeks of sun should get loads of bud off her. I'm going to start everything a few weeks earlier next year I think

27 minutes ago, CHUNK9420 said:

Hopefully we have a decent September mate, if my late one gets 3 weeks of sun should get loads of bud off her. I'm going to start everything a few weeks earlier next year I think

I don't think it would make much difference in when they start to flower. Mine were all planted out at the same time at end of May and have same strains flowering 4 or 5 weeks apart. Some people have already cropped dfg, possibly 3 months earlier than mine

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Cornishforest said:

I don't think it would make much difference in when they start to flower. Mine were all planted out at the same time at end of May and have same strains flowering 4 or 5 weeks apart. Some people have already cropped dfg, possibly 3 months earlier than mine

Just down to shit weather this year then? 

6 hours ago, CHUNK9420 said:

Just down to shit weather this year then? 

Seems more than likely.. everything is late this season..

• Like 1

Went to check evrything today, hopefully dont jinx myslef but still no mould. would love a bit of california sun in the UK right nowlarge.613113a1c9187_THEPLOT.jpglarge_DFG.4.jpglarge_DFG.3.jpg

.large.UNSURe.3.jpglarge.613113a0d951a_DFGLATE2.jpg

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

The tall DFG is still cracking on shes a good 3 weeks behind the one i have harvested, ill take a tape measure down with me next time i go, i think shes about 8.5 maybe 9ft, if the weather stays half decent should get loads of bud of her

.large.613f3a8eb9e30_tallMF.jpg

• Like 5