So the 2021 season is now upon us, and the time has come for us gorillas to get at 1 with nature and do what we do best... so let's do this...

Big thanks to @panik for inviting me into the RGSC outdoor competition and also for all the hard work put into creating these vars for guys like me to grow. First time in a comp for me so I will do my very best to do these beans justice and hopefully grow some beautiful plants that make my fellow guerrillas proud. 

Good luck to all and everyone entering the comp, I look forward to reading all your diarys and sharing your experiences as the season moves on.. exciting times guys and girls :yinyang:

So the vars I will be running in this diary are as follows..

Affiedaze

Purple freeze bx1

Fast zkittles 

Opg x freezeland

The plan for these is to grow them out on my main plot, the plot is pretty established now after a few seasons and always seems to produce big fuk off trees as opposed to plants so this should be interesting.. 

All my plants will be grown and fed organically and watered from the nearby brook if and when needed. Germination will take place in the next week or so as temps are still very low for this time of year. I want to give these beans the best possible chance of rewarding me to there full potential so feel this to be the correct approach to take. I will be documenting everything i do in growing these girls out including pics from start to finish of there progress. I welcome all advice from anyone who wants to give it as we will never stop learning in this game.. questions will always be answered so feel free to reach out if there is anything you want to no that hasn't been explained.

I just wanted to get this going so will be updating in due course once I got some beans wet.. anyone interested in the finer details I have another diary running that will be getting updated regularly with practically everything I have done and the steps taken to achieve it. 

So there you have it welcome to....

Revives RGSC outdoors antics... let the games begin :yinyang:

To be continued...

Peace out dudes and dudettes, have a cracking Bank Holiday and keep it green :yep:

Edited by Revive
Spelling
  • Like 12

4 minutes ago, Ccs141 said:

Good luck mate 

Thanks bro.. you going in it?

• Like 1

Right you lovely bunch just a small update here for now.. been getting the urge for me beans.. yes you all know what I'm talking about, another bloody habit is forming lollol

Well after a bit of thought I realised 1 of the strains I wanted last year was rgsc royal mazar.. I completely forgot I wanted this in the mix but just read an old convo I had with @panik last year and its jogged my ageing stoned nut.. well I don't have the room for much more but thought fuk it I no what ill do ill grab some auto mazar and squeeze them in somewhere.. so to add another ingredient to this years antics i will now be running as follows

Auto mazar

affiedaze

purple freeze bx1 

fast zkittles 

Opg x freezland 

Time is getting on now so this weekend I will be getting some beans wet.. hopefully I get the auto mazar in the next week so these will get germed with my other autos once they arrive..

Hmm i forgot now I got more fuking holes to dig lollol there's a job going for a blindfolded gg labourer if anyone wants it lol free weed, as much as you can smoke.. free PPE and tools, well some wellies and spade.. free work uniform, I am relaxed about this 1 so you can ware your own cammo clothing and you will get a free cloth sack for your head lol apply within ;) right thats me for now, back some time over the weekend to kick this off.. the time has come to show our skills once again, hopefully we all have a great season and another year of self sufficiency in some beautiful organic sun grown bud.. have a great day folks and stay keen in keeping it green :yinyang:

• Like 6

Hey folks im back for a small update. Hope your all having a blinding day weather that be getting stoned and chilling  out or out in the wild tending to your gardens..weather is a bit better now, is it warming up at last? Seems about time right :toldya: well I feel a bit behind looking at everyone else's diary's but have a lot of diff bits and pieces to get sorted still.. we are getting there now.. today I been sorting out what is going out this season. I have a fair bit of variety this time around so it should be an interesting season ;)

This diary will be focused on the  RGSC vars I will be growing altbough if I haven't already said I do have another diary running that will fill in the gaps so to spk if anyone is interested.. so for starters let's meet the ladys taking part this season, just waiting on the post for the last 1 to land so mazar auto from RGSC will be added and documented here :yep:

large.20210509_122748_compress55.jpg

I originally wanted to wet some beans this weekend but I do like to try and be as organised as poss so wanted to feel ready rather than rushed.. today I harvested some willow to make some willow water.. for anyone who is not familiar with what this is basically it is a homemade root hormone/stimulator.. 100% Organic of course and very effective.. for anyone who read my diary last season will know I started experimenting with this on a damaged plant that got munched by my lizard and was really having trouble growing, was tiny and miles behind.. I feed her willow water and she took off, infact grew bigger and taller overtaking the other.. it was also very healthy looking in comparison and drinking more if my memory serves me right.. this can only be due to the improved root structure and development because of the willow water.. so I was convinced this is deffo worth the effort.. my plan for this is at an earlier stage this year.. after my seeds have been soaked in tepid water for 24hours they will be going onto cotton wool pads soaked in willow water and into containers for germination.. they will then be feed this once they are above the dirt diluted 50/50 with water when needed.

The willow water will be ready in 24 hours so once the beans are out of soak we are good to go. Here it is brewing up.. will be making more plus this will be diluted as said..

large.20210509_154430_compress2.jpglarge.20210509_154307_compress95.jpg

So here is where we are for now.. time to baptise some beans later I think.. gonna try and get another plot visit in this eve if poss so will be back this eve to show some more pics of my germination process where there being kept and so forth.. so im off to get some more bits done.. could quite easily roll another banger and veg out on here for the rest of the eve but that won't get shit done. I'm still gonna roll a banger but I'll have it on the move ;)

I'll be back.. keep it green guys :yinyang:

• Like 4

@Revive a fun read as always my friend, 

so do I just jump in here and start a thread or do I need a invite?

willow water eh must have a look into that I’m intrigued 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Minion00 said:

@Revive a fun read as always my friend, 

so do I just jump in here and start a thread or do I need a invite?

willow water eh must have a look into that I’m intrigued 

Hey dude, sorry bit baked here i don't get what you mean by do you need an invite? lol

Feel free to ask anything you want to no dude..

Yeah have a look into willow water, deffo an interesting 1 and tried and tested by me so I no it for 1 won't hurt them and 2 deffo made a huge diff to a struggling plant.. coincidence some may say but im pretty sure on it.. she struggled from pretty much after breaking soil and remained that way for weeks until the willow water was introduced.. :yep:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 2

Just now, Revive said:
10 minutes ago, Minion00 said:

Hey dude, sorry bit baked here i don't get what you mean by do you need an invite? lol

lol do I need a invite to the competition 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Minion00 said:

lol do I need a invite to the competition 

Fuk I did wonder what you was on about lol

I don't think so dude as long as your running RGSC vars and stick to the rules they set out just start a thread and maybe @panik to check but you should be good to go bro :yep:

• Like 1

Right guys and girls another lil instalment for you all.. never made the plot in the end instead in ended up knocking up a mix ready for plant out.. this is basically what I will be using across all plots for the season ahead.. not sure if I have mentioned it here yet but I am trying to make use of what is around me in order to replicate natures way a bit more.. I have been harvesting forest topsoil and wood humus for a while now, with a plan to mix this with my native soil as it is full of nutrition and microbial activity, will get into this a bit later on in this diary but for now here is what I knocked up..large.20210509_183323_compress34.jpg

This is the wood humus as you can see its pretty much like soil now as it has full broken down with very lil wood fibre left..

Added to this was forest topsoil, coco, a small dusting of fbb and a generous amount of Perlite.

large.20210509_183725_compress17.jpglarge.20210509_184221_compress1.jpglarge.20210509_185050_compress28.jpglarge.20210509_185059_compress9.jpglarge.20210509_185212_compress96.jpglarge.20210509_190642_compress9.jpglarge.20210509_185249_compress13.jpglarge.20210509_185144_compress69.jpg

This lot is for my autos.. had to be mixed in my lockup as this particular plot is open so want to limit work on site to minimise the risk.. the ratio of this mix with the native soil will depend on its quality.. for instance the new holes on my knotweed plot will prob require more of this as it is very poor and clay based.. the bastard plot 2.0 will need much less as this soil is much much better, and the auto plot is still undecided as I still have the holes to dig so need to check the soil profile..

And finally we have some beans wet :)

This is the first 8 vars.. Is a mix of photos and semi autos or fast versions as there known.. soaking in there lil pots they they will be germed in.. I used tesco mineral water as I no the ph of this is 6.2 it may not make much difference but just trying to give myself the best possible chance of success.. they will set in the box in the dark for 24hours then moved to the next step.. onto cotton wool pads soaked in willow water and then back into the same pots for germination.. cleared out the cupboard under the sink and out a tube heater in there to keep it nice and toasty..

large.20210509_235407_compress31.jpglarge.20210509_235338_compress52.jpglarge.20210509_234448_compress32.jpglarge.20210509_234356_compress42.jpgso this is where we are for now guys.. untill next time.. stay medicated stay safe, and keep it green :yinyang:

• Like 9

Looking good need to be down to my plot next few days get my finger out just had my beans through the post got 6 free gorilla dawg and 6 brain freeze so pretty chuffed Tbh 

• Like 2

Just now, Ccs141 said:

Looking good need to be down to my plot next few days get my finger out just had my beans through the post got 6 free gorilla dawg and 6 brain freeze so pretty chuffed Tbh 

Thanks dude..thats handy aye... those are the testers paniks was talking about.. they sound decent going by his description .. good luck with em mate :yep:

• Like 1

Yeah man hope they turn out man looking forward to seeing your mwf lovely looking plants they are also them fast skittles sold out rapid wish I had got some now 

• Like 1

Just now, Ccs141 said:

Yeah man hope they turn out man looking forward to seeing your mwf lovely looking plants they are also them fast skittles sold out rapid wish I had got some now 

I was lucky on the F/Z dude and the MWF are now also gone forever a have read :(

At least i get to experience growing them out as I've heard so much about them

• Like 2

Right folks time for another update.. so as you no 36 hours ago my beans went into soak in there lil pots..  the plan was to take them out of soak last night but when I checked them they was all still floating so I decided to wait till this morn to take another look.. when I did i was pretty pleased tbh.. 90% of all my RGSC beans have now split and showing small tails, aswell are the other vars I am germinating.. so far so good right.. they have now been moved onto the next step.. as you will see in the pics I am using small cotton pads as they fit these lil pots perfectly.. first I put 2 pads into the pots and soaked them in willow water then i carefully removed the beans from the pots using a teaspoon.. take care here not to cause any damage especially if you have small tails already showing.. I then put another 2 pads on top of the beans and gave them a small drizzle in willow water. I cant remember if I have ever used cotton pads before but I kinda like the way they hold water as it doesn't seem to sit on there surface, this is a good thing!  I think this part is quite important  cause if there to wet  and sitting in to much water then you will run into issues.. but they need to be wet enough obviously..the lids went on and they was put back in there box..  this season my beans will be sown in biobizz light mix and in root trainers.. i wanted to give them a decent start and some of the potting comp about these days is pure shit sets like fuking concrete when it drys out.. so its time to start preparing my light mix so its ready to go.. Firstly I will spay the soil with some water and get any lumps in there broken up and then it will be put under the cupboard with my bean box in the warm for 48/72 hours .. this apparently gets all the microbial activity moving again, debatable but fuk it lets go through the motions..by the time my beans germinate properly everything will be ready to go but the beans will be what dictates this obviously.. so all in all positive signs so far, let's hope they all make it, and get to enjoy life out in the wild..  I will leave you with a few pics.. tbh I didn't take to many as I wanted to get this step sorted quick time I was worried about too much light exposure to the lil tails that was showing and wanted them back in the dark quick sharp to.. quite important again I feel at this stage to much light is said to cause damage at this fragile stage.. well there you have it folks excited times ahead...

Have a wicked day y'all.. stay medicated and keep it green.. peace 

large.20210511_103740_compress66.jpglarge.20210511_103753_compress93.jpglarge.20210511_105302_compress27.jpglarge.20210511_103801_compress20.jpglarge.20210511_103746_compress52.jpg

Just a quick update... as I posted this my phone rang with news the postman has been to my safe address and my RGSC mazar autos have landed.. these girls are fashionably late the party but will be going through the same process along with some other autos once the fist batch go into the trainers.. thats all folks :yep:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 1