B-reals 2021 (thought that counts diary)

1 hour ago, Revive said:

Fuk me bro if I could get 3 weeks out of a q I'd be a very happy fella.. im prob doing that a day near on.. unless at work of course then it's only a Henry and a teenth lollol

Take 4 months off factory reset your self.

Ill probz be back up to consuming more sooner or later.

40 minutes ago, B-real said:

Take 4 months off factory reset your self.

Ill probz be back up to consuming more sooner or later.

As soon as your harvest comes through you will no doubt be upping your intake ;)

Better this way really bruv as your having to shell out for it atm.. not long now really.. well maybe for me when I'm still sowing seeds lol

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Revive said:

As soon as your harvest comes through you will no doubt be upping your intake ;)

Better this way really bruv as your having to shell out for it atm.. not long now really.. well maybe for me when I'm still sowing seeds lol

Yours will come thru man i have faith. Beer traps dotted about with a moat of salt then a ring of death of slug pellets the wrapp copper wire around the plants stems other than that im fucked for ideas.

Youl smash it mate   

3 hours ago, B-real said:

Yours will come thru man i have faith. Beer traps dotted about with a moat of salt then a ring of death of slug pellets the wrapp copper wire around the plants stems other than that im fucked for ideas.

Youl smash it mate   

Dude thanks for having faith in me.. im sure now the gloves are off with these fukers and the environmental rules are out the window  ill get on top and be victorious.. this weather needs to jump on board cause im gonna need  a lol help to catch up. :yep:

12 hours ago, B-real said:

wrapp copper wire around the plants stems

Now that seems like a good idea! Same sentiment as B-real @Revive it's going to come through for you! We have all seen panik show us what late plant outs can do! And a Q lasting 3 weeks is a nice rate of consumption me thinks! I am just smoking trim now, have been for a couple months. And I smoke maybe one small skin blunt a night at most, probably 0.2 or something. Sometimes I just won't be feeling it for a few days and don't smoke a thing! This is since I gave up smoking tobacco, my relationship with cannabis changed completely! Although, when harvest rolls round you bet I'll be chuffing on some fat blunts of fine bud! lol 

All the best lads. 

:yinyang:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HullFeltMashematician said:

Now that seems like a good idea! Same sentiment as B-real @Revive it's going to come through for you! We have all seen panik show us what late plant outs can do! And a Q lasting 3 weeks is a nice rate of consumption me thinks! I am just smoking trim now, have been for a couple months. And I smoke maybe one small skin blunt a night at most, probably 0.2 or something. Sometimes I just won't be feeling it for a few days and don't smoke a thing! This is since I gave up smoking tobacco, my relationship with cannabis changed completely! Although, when harvest rolls round you bet I'll be chuffing on some fat blunts of fine bud! lol 

All the best lads. 

Man mee to thats how i do it now single skin blunts i quit bacci before i actually like blunt joint/spliffs dunno why i ever used bacci.

I have a dry herb vape to have a little top up after the spliff wheres off .or before a gym session.

17 minutes ago, HullFeltMashematician said:

All the best lads. 

I think the copper would certainly cause some issues if in contact with the plant stem HFM to be honest brother I think the copper things a load of old bollocks.. who ever is using this method and not having skugissues its got fuk all to do with the copper.. what I seen with my own eyes this munch fest has deffo proved that 100%.. great you can pick up and put down the weed man.. im an animal from dusk till dawn and then some.. my latest is getting up for a piss then throwing a lil 1 pop together for a quick chuff on the balcony.. my mind tells me I need it to get back to sleep ;)

Edited by Revive
  • Like 2

@B-real Yeah it's weird mate, I use a shitty vape at the moment to see off the nicotine beast that lies within, so I still have some nicotine, but considerably less than when I was smoking 20 roll ups a day and some. But this nicotine doesn't make me fiend for the bud, so it's likely just the combo of smoking tobacco and weed that gives it some weird narcotic effect that seems to me to be very moreish! 

@Revive Fair enough I hadn't thought it'd bother the plant tbh! I use copper tape but tbh I don't think I got many slugs at my plot. Never even seen a single one in the 3 years I've been there. And I know the one mate, I used to smoke morning till night, was easily hitting 3g a day at one point. Thank goodness I managed to stop that, because my brain was definitely struggling and I'm only 30ish years old! I mean, I was getting slow man, like almost stupid because of the amount of pot I was smoking. I would procrastinate for hours to do anything, was losing my coordination and my thoughts were hard to keep up with. Much clearer headed now. Could be just me and the way my brain reacted to it, but I'm glad I'm not doing that anymore. My sleep has improved too, maybe that's the difference! Who knows! But needless to say, I been there brother. Not to say I didn't enjoy it while I was doing it like lol 

• Like 1

@HullFeltMashematician I guess I'm lucky or my brain is already stupid lollol na I think it effects us all diff tbf I been at it for as many years as you are old so it's just part of my life...I can sit around and be lazy if want but im pretty hypo anyway. But if there is stuff that needs to get done then im happy to crack on and do it.. infact it motivates me more than anything else..

But im sure if it was effecting me the same way it was you then for sure id have to take action.. Id hate that cause I can honestly say I love it way way too much.. lets call it the perks of a good hobby ;)

Edited by Revive
  • Like 1

@Revive Mate it's probably got something to do with the fact that I started smoking it way too young, 14 years old I think, although it's hard to remember. For sure by the age of 16 I was smoking it every day if I could, not morning to night but for example we used to put our lunch money together at school to pick up a 10bag between 4 of us and bunk afternoon lessons to get blazed. Not proud of it mate it was a terrible life choice at the time, I sacrificed a lot to live that self destructive lifestyle. Nonetheless, I think I can smoke it and enjoy it, just in considerably lower quantities than I have done in the past. I'll be that match stick blunt old dude soon enough, out in the shed on a Sunday while the kids are round their mates, but you bet it'll be some high grade sticky organic sun grown matchstick blunts lol:smug: In a way I'm jealous of your ability to smoke so much and stay level headed, like I am jealous of the people that can smoke 30 cigs a day and seemingly not destroy their lungs. But in any case I don't think the life I hope to live would be best suited for a chronic cannabis smoker.

Anyway, didn't mean to hijack the thread @B-real buddy. Hope both you lads get out what you put in and some this year. Love the game! 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Girls have come along nicely in 13 days

large.20210724_124607_compress68.jpg

Also @panik all 3 exo golds got nice pink pistels.

Is this from the green gold this one has nice dark purple/pink is it safe to say the buds will be covered in pink/purple pistels throught the bloom?

large.20210724_121205_compress57.jpg

Could 

Just now, B-real said:

Girls have come along nicely in 13 days

large.20210724_124607_compress68.jpg

Also @panik all 3 exo golds got nice pink pistels.

Is this from the green gold this one has nice dark purple/pink is it safe to say the buds will be covered in pink/purple pistels throught the bloom?

large.20210724_121205_compress57.jpg

could well be a purple pheno mate they are  lovely looking plants enjoy :yep: 

• Like 6

Wow mate, they are looking lovely, nice spacing there! There might only be four of them but they're looking like they could produce you a lot of bud later if the rot don't get them! Well in! 

Atb

• Like 1

@B-real there looking tidy them girls mush :yep:

There gonna look spectacular once in full bloom.. something to look forward to for sure.. good job mate. Be lucky :yinyang: