B-reals 2021 (thought that counts diary)

Left the (apprenticeship)officially bunch of cunts .local depot i was in were pricks  spat on my van wk 2 and put up with pathetic silly men talking shit about my low wage and bringing my kids in saying need a collection pot at xmas for them (WTF) was the pinnacle point where enough was enough amoungst other things the salary was exagerated 5 years at no more than 12ph was not sounding appealing .

Life story over any ways got 3.5 gauva haze and 3.5 purple humble pie from my DW source its fire not smoked since feb .

On 22/06/2021 at 7:40 AM, B-real said:

Left the (apprenticeship)officially bunch of cunts .local depot i was in were pricks  spat on my van wk 2 and put up with pathetic silly men talking shit about my low wage and bringing my kids in saying need a collection pot at xmas for them (WTF) was the pinnacle point where enough was enough amoungst other things the salary was exagerated 5 years at no more than 12ph was not sounding appealing .

Life story over any ways got 3.5 gauva haze and 3.5 purple humble pie from my DW source its fire not smoked since feb .

Dude what the fuk? Seriously.. those pricks sound like there in need of a good old fasion lesson.. whats the bringing kids into it about.. thats a cheep fuking shot mate.. could you not have got relocated to another depot? rather than  miss out on something that may shape your future.. gutted for you mate as ino you wasmade up getting in there.. some things are a blessing disguise bro.. bet your gutted you never popped more beans this season now?sods fuking law mush!! Well its chin up and march on my mate :yep:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Revive said:

Dude what the fuk? Seriously.. those pricks sound like there in need of a good old fasion lesson.. whats the bringing kids into it about.. thats a cheep fuking shot mate.. could you not have got relocated to another depot? rather than  miss out on something that may shape your future.. gutted for you mate as ino you wasmade up getting in there.. some things are a blessing disguise bro.. bet your gutted you never popped more beans this season now?sods fuking law mush!! Well its chin up and march on my mate :yep:

Yes to both questions! Gutted on both aspects not being the right fit for the job and secondly not popping more beans.

But fuck my patience was stretched thin!

Yh fuck will i work with people tgat show no respect id rather clean toilets with some1 i get on with than be a surgeon with people i hate. 

4 minutes ago, B-real said:

Yes to both questions! Gutted on both aspects not being the right fit for the job and secondly not popping more beans.

But fuck my patience was stretched thin!

Yh fuck will i work with people tgat show no respect id rather clean toilets with some1 i get on with than be a surgeon with people i hate. 

Wise words mukka :yep:

I'm sure something will crop up for ya..

How was that first banger after nothing a chuff for so long lol bet that knocked ya bollox off

• Like 2

Good on you @B-real. Fuck em all. I have no doubt they will be fucked by the man eventually. People belittling others says a lot about them. They clearly have fuck all in there life to enjoy, so they try and take it away from others.  

I nearly clocked the bosses son yday. He started making jokes of my salary too. Saying this and job will have paid my wage. More fool him, He exposed himself as grade A cunt like his father. Now I will apply myself to get a new job And leave that shit behind. 

I hope you enjoy your smoke brutha. You have done the right thing. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, growinggold said:

Good on you @B-real. Fuck em all. I have no doubt they will be fucked by the man eventually. People belittling others says a lot about them. They clearly have fuck all in there life to enjoy, so they try and take it away from others.  

I nearly clocked the bosses son yday. He started making jokes of my salary too. Saying this and job will have paid my wage. More fool him, He exposed himself as grade A cunt like his father. Now I will apply myself to get a new job And leave that shit behind. 

I hope you enjoy your smoke brutha. You have done the right thing. 

Thanks man re assuring to hear what you said echoes my sentiments .peoples true colours shine thru .

Yh onwards and upwards when the shoe fits and its comfy then ill stop . ;)

U be lucky too bro .

Cheers man 

12 hours ago, Revive said:

Wise words mukka :yep:

I'm sure something will crop up for ya..

How was that first banger after nothing a chuff for so long lol bet that knocked ya bollox off

Yh i didnt go silly just smoking a single skin pure/blunt spliff.

Got a flowermate 5 pro coming tomoz i struggle to smoke round my house so vapping is perfect no smell and the terpenes are good the first few pulls .

If u avnt looked into it id 100% recomend getting one for health benefits as well as discereet ness amu can walk down the road chiffing on it no one would no any different :)

1 hour ago, B-real said:

Yh i didnt go silly just smoking a single skin pure/blunt spliff.

Got a flowermate 5 pro coming tomoz i struggle to smoke round my house so vapping is perfect no smell and the terpenes are good the first few pulls .

If u avnt looked into it id 100% recomend getting one for health benefits as well as discereet ness amu can walk down the road chiffing on it no one would no any different :)

Sweet dude.. I'll ave a butchers at them.. bought an arrizor solo couple years back but just couldn't get on with it.. nice taste  but not loads of vapour..worked well in getting you stoned but never satisfied my craving for a hit.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

There filling out showing preflowers and the runt has even started packing on some size.

Back right is royal mazar

Rest is exo gold 

It hailed stoned for a few mins and then had a heavy down pour.

When the sun comes back there going to go crazy with growth i have a feeling.

Feed them bio bizz fish bloom and top max with a pinch of chicken pellets and sop .

The dogs being a fanny not happy about the stones lol

large.20210711_115733_compress49.jpg

another month or two and these are gonna be monsters.

sorry about your job. i worked for a big company that had a few arseholes. One of them kept gettiing on my case, for absolutely no other reason than i was the new boy,  verbal bullying for weeks, which i just used to smile back at him, which obvs fucked him off as he wasnt getting a reaction, then one day he started slagging my family off, and  he decided to try pushing me about.........(im 6 ft 4, and used to do boxing and kickboxing). im also in my 50's so fuck nugget obvs thought i wouldnt do anything about it..........wrong........... i knocked the cunt out and walked.

The cowardly cunt pressed charges, thrown out in court .He couldnt get any witnesses , ha ha what a fuckin shame, fucking dick heads, they are everywhere.

better to move on to somewhere where your efforts are appreciated mate.

good luck with these.

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

sorry about your job. i worked for a big company that had a few arseholes. One of them kept gettiing on my case, for absolutely no other reason than i was the new boy,  verbal bullying for weeks, which i just used to smile back at him, which obvs fucked him off as he wasnt getting a reaction, then one day he started slagging my family off, and  he decided to try pushing me about.........(im 6 ft 4, and used to do boxing and kickboxing). im also in my 50's so fuck nugget obvs thought i wouldnt do anything about it..........wrong........... i knocked the cunt out and walked.

The cowardly cunt pressed charges, thrown out in court .He couldnt get any witnesses , ha ha what a fuckin shame, fucking dick heads, they are everywhere.

good luck with these.

U legend mate bet he wasnt so smug then .good man u showed him who was the boss!! And i hope there 6 foot bushes fingers crossed :)

1 hour ago, badbillybob said:

good luck with these.

I no its probably wrong to say but this is the only answer for some people,its nice to be nice say but you no what they say..push a dog in a corner and it will bite.. good on you brother :yep:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, B-real said:

There filling out showing preflowers and the runt has even started packing on some size.

Back right is royal mazar

Rest is exo gold 

It hailed stoned for a few mins and then had a heavy down pour.

When the sun comes back there going to go crazy with growth i have a feeling.

Feed them bio bizz fish bloom and top max with a pinch of chicken pellets and sop .

The dogs being a fanny not happy about the stones lol

large.20210711_115733_compress49.jpg

Yes bro.. glad to see you never completely missed out this year.. How's the smoking going you back into it? There looking better than any of my autos bud.. im thinking when I put pics off my plants up in future I'll just post a pic of a slugs mouth lollol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Revive said:

Yes bro.. glad to see you never completely missed out this year.. How's the smoking going you back into it? There looking better than any of my autos bud.. im thinking when I put pics off my plants up in future I'll just post a pic of a slugs mouth lollol

Yh a q lasted 3 weeks run out today ordered some Glookies to arrive this week yh didnt fuck me up as much as i thought. Always use  sati when i exercise or coachlocker indica in the eve to chill out .

9 minutes ago, B-real said:

Yh a q lasted 3 weeks run out today ordered some Glookies to arrive this week yh didnt fuck me up as much as i thought. Always use  sati when i exercise or coachlocker indica in the eve to chill out .

Fuk me bro if I could get 3 weeks out of a q I'd be a very happy fella.. im prob doing that a day near on.. unless at work of course then it's only a Henry and a teenth lollol

• Like 2