2021 OUTDOOR DIARY COMPITITION...

panik

Just now, Tommy tucker said:

lol I thought you'd like this .

For sure TT.. I've enjoyed your diarys mate..will be looking out for this yrs.. good luck :yep:

• Like 1

Just now, Revive said:

For sure TT.. I've enjoyed your diarys mate..will be looking out for this yrs.. good luck :yep:

Cheers dude. Like wise . You've made a crackling start already.  I'll be watching. Good luck back to you:)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tommy tucker said:

Cheers dude. Like wise . You've made a crackling start already.  I'll be watching. Good luck back to you:)

Thanks bro :yinyang: Happy to have you on board :yep:

Edited by Revive

42 minutes ago, Revive said:

Dam seems ill miss out on another comp :(

Why will you miss out get involved 

• Like 4

Nice prizes for sure, very generous. Only thing that springs to mind and just my opinion is that for cured weed and a good smoke report Nov 1st is a bit early for closing?

Edited by geo1
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, panik said:

Why will you miss out get involved 

I'd love to mate tbh.. where do I sign @panik 

Do I need to do a diary of just your vars? I'm gonna be doing a big diary this year and documenting everything I do for all plots and vars.. with pics of course..that ok?  Does it need to be posted anywhere special on the boards mate? Oh and just so you don't think im a strange 1 there was I reason I thought I'd miss out but the fact that you replied there is no need to explain.. cheers bud :yep:

• Like 4

Neddy's ready. 

Sweet purple freeze, greengold, purple freeze and a fast lem driz all germinated and growing. 

• Like 5

I will have a go with a diary this year, got 3x dfg, green gold, purple freeze and the freebies all germinated with 100% success. 

4 hours ago, Revive said:

Count me in @panik and thanks!!

If my diary im currently running is ok great...

If not let me no ill sort it:yep:

I will get this thead put in the sub forum section so eveyone can add there own diarys there like previous years ,. is your diary all sorts strains or mainly RGSC stuff??

• Like 1

22 hours ago, geo1 said:

Nice prizes for sure, very generous. Only thing that springs to mind and just my opinion is that for cured weed and a good smoke report Nov 1st is a bit early for closing?

Same here.  I usually don't bother smoking till Christmas at least.  I'm sure I can make an exception this year lol

Edited by Tommy tucker

I'll jump in if there's room got a few RGSC seeds ready to go although planning mainly to plant and leave, let nature do the hard work 

So may no be the most exciting diary ( except for me obviously!)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, panik said:

I will get this thead put in the sub forum section so eveyone can add there own diarys there like previous years ,. is your diary all sorts strains or mainly RGSC stuff??

Hey mate.. I think I got 4/5 of your vars and 3/4 others.. oh and some cheeky autos for some early bud but there from other breeders too..this diary i started is going to be very detailed and will document everything as it happens more or less.. I can do 1 for just your strains but might not be as detailed with regards to plot preparation and getting going.. I can copy and paste everything concerning your strains in another diary with plenty of pics and so forth if that's better? Let us no dude ill get on it :yep:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ccs141 said:

Count me in @panik don't think exile will be around 

Hey dude.. what's happened to him? Is he ok, thought he would have been about by now

• Like 1