D FG bx

the rambler

Ok so big respect to @panikfor sending me replacmewnt hiking boots and seeds. I asked the man for some damp and mould resistance resistance to with which i refived 6 d f g bx1s as well as the boots nice one boss. 

Three of which are now in soak.  By no mrans comp standard  as they're  just going in the garden but a diary as ive saved 3 for next season 

But more of a documentary for my own self to look back on next year 

Start off was today 14th july  

One question i will ask is how do you folk sucseed with your roots i plan on usinglarge.20210714_131549.jpg root riot cubes  as well intense neut root foundation and intense grow.  Thanks and good luck every one 

Edited by the rambler
Info
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Well the weather has been shite inreally dont know what to expect of my 2 remaining dfg here they are at just  over 3 weeks  in just started feeding them dirt grow and root foundation  from intense  large.20210803_111715_compress12.jpglarge.20210727_142556_resize_31.jpg

Edited by the rambler
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, the rambler said:

Well the weather has been shite inreally dont know what to expect of my 2 remaining dfg here they are at just  over 3 weeks  in just started feeding them dirt grow and root foundation  from intense  large.20210803_111715_compress12.jpglarge.20210727_142556_resize_31.jpg

Fair play .how comes you didnt get them out a bit sooner in the season this year did you have things that preventrd you.i guess you dont need me or any one stating the obvious that if you got them out a month or so earlier they would have longer to veg.

Ill follow your diary as its intresting to see the late plant outs and how well they perform .

I had a germ issue with previous order not the dfg  so i wqs late ro start od with i thinkbthis winter il buy a few random packs wach month so i have a nice selection for next year 

1 hour ago, the rambler said:

I had a germ issue with previous order not the dfg  so i wqs late ro start od with i thinkbthis winter il buy a few random packs wach month so i have a nice selection for next year 

Could always start germing after last frost then if you can? Then if you have any issues you can plant out a second time by the start of june to maximise your chances.

My 2p mate .