LOFTHATCH 2021

lofthatchfarms

Right people now a couple of the RGSC beans have showed there heads I thought it was time to start this diary thread, going to keep it simple because I’m going to try run the other diary I started first as well as updating this one :yep:  
I’ll be running freezebrain, gorilla dawg, and the dfg bx1 couple others from female seeds but I’ll be keeping them in the other diary. large.A8D33B72-EAE9-4C62-84F5-B70AFF6DDC8D.jpeg

some DFG bx1 enjoying there first glimpse of the big bulb in the sky :thumsup:

Edited by lofthatchfarms
  • Like 9

Nice choice man dfg was brilliant plant last year that why I grabbed 12 myself got the gorrilla dawg and brain freeze and 12 purple freeze 6 lemonade og 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Ccs141 said:

Nice choice man dfg was brilliant plant last year that why I grabbed 12 myself got the gorrilla dawg and brain freeze and 12 purple freeze 6 lemonade og 

Yeah I could only grab one pack and the time mate and the dfg sounded like the best bet <_< really wanted to run the purple freeze aswell but funds wouldn’t allow it haha 

Edited by lofthatchfarms
  • Like 3

You won't be disappointed mate good Al round choice we run quite a few last year pink pheno was amazing lovely lemon smell huge plants aswell 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Ccs141 said:

You won't be disappointed mate good Al round choice we run quite a few last year pink pheno was amazing lovely lemon smell huge plants aswell 

100% germ rate on all the RGSC beans and I didn’t have them in perfect conditions so I’m buzzing about that :skull: and the dfgs are looking nice and strong already I’ve had them in and out my flower tent and the rest of the time on the window sill, running around Like a blue a arse fly trying to balance these indoors as well as the guerrilla bits smoking bongs and all day doesn’t help haha  :smokin:

Edited by lofthatchfarms
  • Like 3

Quick update peeps, been to check on the seedlings and all of the seeds are above ground except the gorilla dawg but I planted them a day after everything else’s so thats no surprise just a waiting game now <_< I’ll upload some pics when I get chance maybe I’ll give you all a peek in the LED flower tent if your lucky :skin_up:

• Like 2

I’ll get some plot updates soon as I  haven’t been down there in 2 weeks so I’m not sure what they will look like but I’m pretty sure everything will be ready for plant out, might have to dig a couple more holes at the electric plot for some late plant outs but won’t be able to buy more seeds intill June :wallbash: what’s the latest you would plant at 53lat @panik would love your input mate :ninja:

• Like 2

large.5B6C7841-236F-4FE7-9D44-7B2D2B6043B3.jpeg

All of the RGSC in the flower tent there’s some freeze brain, gorilla dawg and dfg bx1 gunna give these baby’s two weeks and then take em to the plots that are hopefully how I left them :skull:

• Like 4

On 10/05/2021 at 8:41 PM, lofthatchfarms said:

what’s the latest you would plant at 53lat @panik would love your input mate :ninja:

Late June mate :yep: 

• Like 1

On 10/05/2021 at 8:26 PM, lofthatchfarms said:

100% germ rate on all the RGSC beans and I didn’t have them in perfect conditions so I’m buzzing about that :skull: and the dfgs are looking nice and strong already I’ve had them in and out my flower tent and the rest of the time on the window sill, running around Like a blue a arse fly trying to balance these indoors as well as the guerrilla bits smoking bongs and all day doesn’t help haha  :smokin:

Load another bong bro, you no you want it lol

Looking good mate :yep:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 1

Right people let’s have a quick update, I had a trek down to the electric garden today to check for water logged holes after reading @Revive last couple of posts and knowing the soil in the plot is a little bit clayey he had me worried haha so I set off on the push iron and it obviously starts pissing in down as soon as I get a pedal on :thumbdown: proceed as we do I got there soaked stashed my bike and headed off into the bushes, I have a couple of holes dug that haven’t been filled so I obviously checked them first and to my pleasant surprise there wasn’t a drop of water :rolleyes: so I carried on to where my holes are dug and filled with substrate to find some nice fluffy mix in all of the holes I’ve dug and definitely no water logging issues so I’m buzzing about that, right now this is where things get interesting had my first guerrilla encounter haha, on the way out of the place I spotted a fairly large dear me being me I pull my phone out stay silent and try and get a decent picture I took a step closer and it bolted that I was expecting what I wasn’t expecting is the noise his thing made as it ran away so I’m following it like a young David Attenborough well outside where my plot it and the dear is gone but there is a shady looking dude trying to make his way over a small pond to get towards Where im walking, he’s got jeans on and tracksuit top and the most unsuitable footwear for the environment (looks like he’s of out on piss) as I made my way over to him phone in hand ready to capture some wildlife :B): he’s says to me where is the track down there (polish accent) I said there isn’t mate I was following a dear trying to film it you haven’t seen it have you? He looked at me blagged so put my hand on my head as antlers and repeated the word dear just incase of some communication barrier haha he seemed to get it I then asked if he wanted to see a picture of the dear the legitimise my sorry it was perfect, he then went then back where he came from on the pubic path and I fucked off sharpish, On my ride back I was trying to work out what he was doing then I thought back to the noise the dear made and it made me confident that he was probably just investigating this mad noise that was getting closer towards him hahah madness , long one to read I know people but I’m just sharing this exciting journey with you stoners :smokin: pic updates to come.

• Like 4

@lofthatchfarms lol great lil story that dude.. that fella clearly had no eye dear what you was on about lol

Great news on the plot drainage seems your all pretty sweet there.. my other plot is also very clay based but no issues, this new place well its like pure clay hardly a stone in sight once you get down a bit.. prob why..I have a crack with my lil idea see if I can't rectify it somewhat :yep:

• Like 4

large.202FBCF4-3644-4A9E-9E7D-C5261F067FA0.jpegthe electric garden :skull: got another hole dug right where that spade is and if the plants looks healthy after being in the ground a few weeks I’ll be opening this plot up a wee bit large.3A086486-984A-40E4-A838-84B14AF6DEBB.jpegmy dear friend :B): 

• Like 6

Just now, Revive said:

@lofthatchfarms lol great lil story that dude.. that fella clearly had no eye dear what you was on about lol

Great news on the plot drainage seems your all pretty sweet there.. my other plot is also very clay based but no issues, this new place well its like pure clay hardly a stone in sight once you get down a bit.. prob why..I have a crack with my lil idea see if I can't rectify it somewhat :yep:

Honestly mate he looked lost fucking slipping and sliding all over the place in his trainers surprised he didn’t go on his arse haha, and yeah it’s all good news drainage wise so that’s one less thing to worry about now all I’m waiting on is the babies to get a little tougher so they can start there journey in the wild  :B): I’m sure you’ll pull it out of the bag and get it sorted mate :yep:

• Like 2

Man that electric plot @lofthatchfarms  a real gorillas dream that is sunshine.. great lil find that is  its got so much potential.. gonna enjoy this :yep: 

yeah ill get round it somehow dude, where there's a will and all that.. just got to source this auger bit fuking sold out everywhere.. must be a useful tool as every fuker has 1 bar me lollol