Had a day off today and went to plot and chopped the last 4 mighty golds got em home and started trimming.

My mate who didn't have a day off but did finish early came straight here picks me up and we goes to his place for a little trimming session. :skin_up:

I had done nearly 2 bags before he showed up and we gets to his place he sets up the table we both roll a fat one each and i pulls out of my rucksack the bit in a bag i had left to trim and 2 bags he says "oh wont take long" so i says "hang on i ain't finished" and pulled out the other 4 bags. lol

After smoking nearly all the malawi x i had left be lucky if there's 2 spliffs there and a couple of hours later we done the lot.

"Good mould resistance and nice solid buds" my mate said so when i told him about the stuff that did not get in the bags he was surprised.

The mighty gold bx1 had the advantage of going out earlier than the rest and got big also when flowering i noticed the white pistil plants were actually better against the mould than the pink pistil plants.

But the mould did get them as it got nearly every plant at plot and the amount of bud that just went in the bushes is a bit heartbreaking to be honest.

Anyway no pics cos we was to stoned but happy with what we got it is now drying at his place and i have the urge to empty the fridge.

STAY SAFE OUT THERE.:hippy: 

• Like 6

Couple of pics of the opg freebies left out.

large.20211006_165620.jpglarge.20211006_165636.jpglarge.20211006_165649.jpglarge.20211006_165703.jpg

Will try and do an update on weekend and if i got time take some dry bud pics so until then.......

STAY SAFE OUT THERE.:hippy:

• Like 7

Oh i forgot i did alright but i done a little bit of tidying up like pulling stems up etc when i popped in not much didn't have much time.

When i went on the rampage with the snips i proper chopped most of them but there was one purple freeze i just left a few lower branches on as they were tiny.

Will grab some pics of it when i visit on weekend but it caught my eye when i was checking the other plants as 3 new sets of leaves have appeared low down on the main stem.

And as i should finish drying tomorrow (bulk of it is at my mates) i might set the light back up and bring the stump home on the weekend and try and re-veg her dark purple stem on her.

• Like 3

Not had much time to myself lately had a lot going on in the real world etc.

I chopped the last 2 RGSC plants the opg freebies wont be a lot they were little but i will get a taste.

The purple freeze i mentioned in the previous post had minimal rot maybe 5-10% and was one of the first to flower chopped her 17th September.

Pulled the stump at the weekend and trimmed the roots a bit got her home bunged her in a plastic pot with fresh 100% peat compo which was all i had and gave her a liquid seaweed feed.

Got her under a scope v2 strip turned down half way on 24hr's.

Couple of pics.

large.P1000356.JPGlarge.P1000357.JPG

The 2 mighty golds i dried weighed in at 156g went to mates after work and the other 4 he had drying we got 237g which i split 50/50 with him the exos he had drying weighed in at 47g also split down the middle with him.

All jarred up and boveda's added ready to go to our stash tomorrow.

I wonder if i can keep her alive till next year that's if she re-veg's of course.

The plot will be prepped ready for next year wont be caught out leaving everything to last minute plus it will make things a lot easier at beginning of next season.

Let's hope she survives as without mama nature acting as a buffer i tend to fry indoor plants but if she does she will be first out next season and i am going to grow me a monster. lol

STAY SAFE OUT THERE.:skin_up::hippy:

• Like 5

Is it worth it to re veg? A seed is only a few quid so will cost more to keep it under lights for 5 or 6 months. You could use the space for an indoor crop in that time. 

• Like 2

On 10/13/2021 at 0:13 PM, Cornishforest said:

Is it worth it to re veg? A seed is only a few quid so will cost more to keep it under lights for 5 or 6 months. You could use the space for an indoor crop in that time. 

I see your point and i have plenty of seeds in the fridge including 2 lots of subbies.

But apart from once when i grew a hindu kush from sensi which was very nice old school hash smell and taste bloody lovely she was i have failed in all other attempts to grow indoors.

I can grow and train them lovely just how i want em and soon as i start flowering everything goes tits up so it seems like i am destined for ever lasting veg and chuck em out in the spring.

I am still learning this game only my second year and enjoy a challenge so trying to keep her alive for another 6 or 7 months will keep me occupied i get bored quickly wifey reckons its OCD.

Plus think about it i will be putting out a big old plant if it works in a no till styley bed that's been cooking with all the stuff i plan on adding all winter she could be a bloody monster. lol

I might when i give the box a few upgrades try another go indoors there's plenty of help available on here when u run into trouble.

Right now i am wondering if lot#5 evo's F2's would do well outdoors as i hope to do a reg's plot next year which i have already found plus hopefully a few more plots so i dont have to lump everything in one place.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for not posting some bud pics but the real world has kept me rather busy of late and just not had the time.

Had to get rid of the purple freeze again real world reasons and don't need to elaborate.

My goto smoke was the second malawi x i chopped my mate and me smoked most of it when we trimmed the mighty golds. 

Since there are nothing but scraps of her i have turned my attention to the mighty golds that i chopped and dried here mainly the big white pistil one at the front as its very moorish.

Not really gave the purple freeze a go yet but the exo gold aint bad the little cheesy one is well lush.

I am trying to remember which pic is which but i am on my second spliff since i got home and i haven't got a bloody clue so here's some dried bud pics all RGSC. lol

large.P1000373.JPGlarge.P1000374.JPGlarge.P1000376.JPGlarge.P1000377.JPGlarge.P1000378.JPG

I would recommend the mighty gold bx1 over everything for me this year big tall strong plants pretty good mould resistance as well.

So that's me done for the season 30+ plants in a small area i would not recommend just dont do it believe me i know. lol

So until next season.......

STAY SAFE OUT THERE.:skin_up::smokin::hippy:

• Like 4

Congrats mate. Glad to see you've gotten everything home, and are starting to enjoy the fruits of your labour! Great diary too! 

• Like 2

@murphyblue great job dude.. guess your relieved the hard work is over.. you can now sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labour.. been somenice plants grown by folk this season and that always makes me look forward to the next 1.. we will all be at it again b4 long..

Be lucky mate :yinyang:

• Like 2

Just now, Revive said:

@murphyblue great job dude.. guess your relieved the hard work is over.. you can now sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labour.. been somenice plants grown by folk this season and that always makes me look forward to the next 1.. we will all be at it again b4 long..

Be lucky mate :yinyang:

Mate i got enough smoke till well into the new year so am well happy.

There's been some cracking stuff grown outdoors this year despite the shite weather and what seems to be an abundance of slugs this year i got off lightly on that one. lol

Already planning next year and itching to get going on the prep of this plot and 2 others my mate has found i have visited both and good plots but the weather been shite and i have had enough soakings for one year.

The plan is 4 large plants in the bed and maybe a few semi-auto's or auto's in pot corner one plot for some regs i want to try and probably another plot full of paniks stuff.

And congrat's to u mate u landed a cracking harvest. :skin_up:

I should end there but i am bored already so going to give this indoor lark another crack innit i got 2 drying in the cab at the moment but when they are done gonna run a few subbies.

I want to see what all the fuss is about with Lot#5 evo f2.

Sorry gotta go got wifey bending my earhole.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, murphyblue said:

Mate i got enough smoke till well into the new year so am well happy.

There's been some cracking stuff grown outdoors this year despite the shite weather and what seems to be an abundance of slugs this year i got off lightly on that one. lol

Already planning next year and itching to get going on the prep of this plot and 2 others my mate has found i have visited both and good plots but the weather been shite and i have had enough soakings for one year.

The plan is 4 large plants in the bed and maybe a few semi-auto's or auto's in pot corner one plot for some regs i want to try and probably another plot full of paniks stuff.

And congrat's to u mate u landed a cracking harvest. :skin_up:

I should end there but i am bored already so going to give this indoor lark another crack innit i got 2 drying in the cab at the moment but when they are done gonna run a few subbies.

I want to see what all the fuss is about with Lot#5 evo f2.

Sorry gotta go got wifey bending my earhole.

Thanks dude, its not been a bad year to be fair.. you say yours will only last till the new year murphy? Did you not have 30 plants out? Fuk me i thought I smoked a lot lol

How many oz do you think  those girls pulled in for ya? Seems a lot to get through in 3 months mate.. I know what you mean about the itch wish it was all beginning again, well maybe a month of getting stoned and not soaked or ripped to shreds in gorse would be preferred for the moment ;)

Enjoy mate you worked hard so you deserve it :yep:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2021 at 8:33 PM, Revive said:

Thanks dude, its not been a bad year to be fair.. you say yours will only last till the new year murphy? Did you not have 30 plants out? Fuk me i thought I smoked a lot lol

How many oz do you think  those girls pulled in for ya? Seems a lot to get through in 3 months mate.. I know what you mean about the itch wish it was all beginning again, well maybe a month of getting stoned and not soaked or ripped to shreds in gorse would be preferred for the moment ;)

Enjoy mate you worked hard so you deserve it :yep:

Sorry for the late reply mate been really busy and only just noticed ur post.

When i said "well into the new year" i meant well into it probably around plant out so May i reckon that's why i started a little indoor diary hopefully tide me over till next years harvest. lol

Not sure on total oz to be honest i did lose about 6 of the plants i put out totally plus a good few ounces went in the bushes due to rot.

Not been back to the plot since i chopped the last 2 weather been proper shite and when it has been ok i been in work.

I want to get it ready for next year this side of crimbo if i can so i can forget about it till next year found 2 other plots which i also want to prep early.

I am hoping mr  @panik will have some new delights for next year as the only one i want to repeat  is the mighty gold bloody really nice smoke that is .

I want to try everything that's been denied me for 50 odd years apart from early days i lived on soapbar till about 12 years ago heard of lots of different strains but never got to try them.

Only my second year GG and that's all thanks to the sheep reading his older diarys gave me the balls to go and try it for myself.

You pulled a cracking harvest @Revive and where can i get me some of them rene beans that looked well nice.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, murphyblue said:

Sorry for the late reply mate been really busy and only just noticed ur post.

Hey dude.. its cool man, I've been right busy too. Got shit still hanging that needs to come down.. 5 or 6 bags that need jarring that have been sitting in the corner off the dry tent plus still got 3 girls out in the dirt.. god knows what there gonna be like but ill see this weekend.. they may well be a write off.. 

the only one i want to repeat  is the mighty gold bloody really nice smoke that is .

Yeah hearing good things about this strain from a few diarys. I think im just gonna pick some that I really like from this season and just stick with those next year.. its a gamble really otherwise and I hate throwing rotten bud in the bushes.. lost a bit this season but only really on the later ones so its an improvement on last year for sure..

where can i get me some of them rene beans that looked well nice

The Rene you you can get from a few places, breeders are HOTGG ( the house of the great gardener) its a Canadian strain thats supposedly a Himalayan indica x skunk #1

The pics you saw was some clones I got from a pal as a leg up cause all my girls were getting slaughtered by the slugs when the season started. They was infact a cross of rene x gorrilla gold #3 hence the rene gold.. its a fuking tidy bit bruv and smokes lovely.. they will be on the list for next year thats for certain. If i can get my hands on another 1 to keep as a mum that is.. my subbies was also a bang tidy so they will be going out again aswell.. out the rest ill pick my favs but as there curing ill reserve my judgment for now. I do fancy slims lime lock that looks lush.. there is too much choice mate thats why I ended up with so many this year lol

Too many kid in a candy store moments..

Well enjoy your fruits dude and roll on next year when we are all at it again.. be lucky @murphyblue

Edited by Revive
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 10/12/2021 at 6:54 PM, murphyblue said:

Not had much time to myself lately had a lot going on in the real world etc.

I chopped the last 2 RGSC plants the opg freebies wont be a lot they were little but i will get a taste.

The purple freeze i mentioned in the previous post had minimal rot maybe 5-10% and was one of the first to flower chopped her 17th September.

Pulled the stump at the weekend and trimmed the roots a bit got her home bunged her in a plastic pot with fresh 100% peat compo which was all i had and gave her a liquid seaweed feed.

Got her under a scope v2 strip turned down half way on 24hr's.

Couple of pics.

large.P1000356.JPGlarge.P1000357.JPG

The 2 mighty golds i dried weighed in at 156g went to mates after work and the other 4 he had drying we got 237g which i split 50/50 with him the exos he had drying weighed in at 47g also split down the middle with him.

All jarred up and boveda's added ready to go to our stash tomorrow.

I wonder if i can keep her alive till next year that's if she re-veg's of course.

The plot will be prepped ready for next year wont be caught out leaving everything to last minute plus it will make things a lot easier at beginning of next season.

Let's hope she survives as without mama nature acting as a buffer i tend to fry indoor plants but if she does she will be first out next season and i am going to grow me a monster. lol

STAY SAFE OUT THERE.:skin_up::hippy:

This could have been turned into the best cannabonzai ever! Haha