2021 OUTDOOR DIARY COMPITITION...

panik

13 hours ago, Revive said:

Hey dude.. what's happened to him? Is he ok, thought he would have been about by now

Will be back next year mate I know he is going to be missing this year so gonna do my diary this year for both of us save him some for the new year 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Ccs141 said:

Will be back next year mate I know he is going to be missing this year so gonna do my diary this year for both of us save him some for the new year 

Sweet :yep:

• Like 1

Going to give this a go - it'll be my first proper attempt at outdoor growing. Got a couple of locations to look at so am reading through the threads for guerrilla growing, how to do it and how not to do it :) One is between a railway line and a river, got to cross the lines. Fortunately not a busy line but I'll heed all the lessons from the tale below.

• Like 3

Anyone doing diarys please start new diary (threads) in this subforum cheers .. :yep: 

good luck guys

• Like 7

15 hours ago, OldFord said:

@panik  I only do outdoor runs and I have room for 3  more autos if there's anything you want run.    

Sorry , that sounds like im trying my hand for free seeds ,  i genuinely have 3 auto pot spots left and i was planning on running 2 random 'Tude Freebie seeds alongside an Humboldt Auto CBD Blue Dream , however if theres any of your strains you want run out im  more than happy to do those instead :yep:   

• Like 1

21 hours ago, panik said:

Anyone doing diarys please start new diary (threads) in this subforum cheers .. :yep: 

good luck guys

Cool, will get mine started this week. Not to get on your case but how do we go about getting some of your tester seeds? I'm itching to get em popped and out to plot as the weather seems to be turning for the better down my way :)

• Like 2

On 03/05/2021 at 10:44 AM, Rennie_99 said:

Cool, will get mine started this week. Not to get on your case but how do we go about getting some of your tester seeds? I'm itching to get em popped and out to plot as the weather seems to be turning for the better down my way :)

I will add some on to your delivery 

• Like 2

On 03/05/2021 at 7:44 AM, OldFord said:

Sorry , that sounds like im trying my hand for free seeds ,  i genuinely have 3 auto pot spots left and i was planning on running 2 random 'Tude Freebie seeds alongside an Humboldt Auto CBD Blue Dream , however if theres any of your strains you want run out im  more than happy to do those instead :yep:   

Pm mate your addy etc

• Like 1

6 hours ago, panik said:

Nice one :thumsup:. I look forward to their arrival, cheers.

• Like 1

On 04/05/2021 at 5:04 PM, OldFord said:

PM sent Panik :yep:

@panik   They dropped early this morning mate :yep:     

Thank you very much for your generosity sir,  i will get both strains in soak tomorrow and get the ball rolling :)     

Where would you like the grow journal posted ?     

• Like 1

Always an awesome competition to follow along with (as is the whole gg section/season tbf). 

Big ups to @panik and the guys n gals at RGS!

Good luck to all the entrants :lucky:

I'll be rooting for all of ya's! lol

Please excuse the appalling pun lol

• Like 4

On 04/05/2021 at 4:32 PM, panik said:

Hey man, have these been sent yet? Not had anything come through.

• Like 1