B-reals 2021 (thought that counts diary)

Looking great there. Much further along than me. One can dream. Haha

Is weekly feeding the way to go then? Was planning on once every 2-3 you see.

Using dry ferts myself. Fbb, bonemeal, potash.

13 hours ago, Tomateo.grower said:

Looking great there. Much further along than me. One can dream. Haha

Is weekly feeding the way to go then? Was planning on once every 2-3 you see.

Using dry ferts myself. Fbb, bonemeal, potash.

If you can get away with it then yes .

But everyones different some people havevminimal visits and the plants grow exeptionally well (the ground must be well prepared and suitably adequate for these types of grows).some visit sporadically around work or life commitments and some visit weekly or even more depending on them selfs.

Dry ferts work well and i been using them pre plant out and with the bio bizz this year in small amounts but i put alot of coco coir down so wanted to see how well the bio bizz worked in this spot and in my opinion since i added alot of coco and other bits into the clay like ground its airated it enough for the plants to grow .

Next year i could add more soil and shingle and coco  and im sure weekly visits wont be needed.

But i walk my dog regularly so its nothing sketchy to stick my head in.

You do what works for you.

But imho regular waterings with liquid nutes and pre dryed ferts before plant out work wonders.

Went and visited the girls today.

Was a wet and misrable affair not worthy of pictures nothings really changed in the last week stretch is over and the rain hasnt promoted much growth .

I expect there transitioning and focusing energy of the bloom phase and as soon as the sun comes back they will florish.

Till then see ya

• 2 weeks later...

Have done 2 water runs this week there big now and the ground is getting dryed out quickly.

The plants are starting to bud up the royal mazar is looking a week or two ahead compared to the exo golds .

large.20210816_144236_compress84.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Typical went to do a early morning water/feed and i managed 1 picture before my phone died on me.

This royal mazar is coming into start of wk 5 (i think/calculate) flower as of tomoz .

large.20210827_081443_compress37.jpg

Mazar is smelling a slight bubblegum sweet scent and the smaller exo gold which is around or a week behind this mazar smells quite a strong lemony whiff .

Other 2 big UNs have started to shape up budlets and looking good as can be.

Furtherest along is the royal mazar

large.20210903_071115_compress98.jpglarge.20210903_071416_compress26.jpglarge.20210903_071421_compress74.jpg

Week 6 starts tomoz give or take.

(I hope).

This is the exo gold furtherest 

large.20210903_071136_compress1.jpg

Week or so behind by the looks of things.

Heres the 2 other exo golds bigger but more so behind in flower.

large.20210903_071243_compress53.jpglarge.20210903_071258_compress64.jpg

Got the mother in law coming end of September the old goat!

Gunna have to hope i can leave all out till 6th of october.

Been screwing over this for a while.

My season dilemas fo sho!

• 2 weeks later...

Went to check after the mould rwports from u guys.

So on the 18th its 10 weeks from first notice pistils. 

I been thinking these still maybey need another week or 2 but time has been and gone .

This royal mazar is i think 7 weeks minus 3 weeks stretch/pre flower.

It has unfortunately been struck with botrytis and i have had to pinch of sone of the top colas im a bit gutted tbf no mould on tuesday gone.

My loupes not here yet so cant check triches .

Do these look ready to the eye ?

large.20210917_101628_compress66.jpglarge.20210917_101702_compress20.jpglarge.20210917_101708_compress59.jpg

To my untrained eye she doesn't look ready tbh mate. IME I'd say that's a couple weeks off in an ideal world where mould isn't a consideration. Saying that though, if mould is already chomping into the top cola then I'd be considering chopping at least the most mature bits. If it's a case of no rot lower down I'd be tempted to snip all the tops with mould off and leave lowers and pray. 

Low hanging fog here the last 3 days in a row in the mornings, it's a fucker. Like 100% fucking RH is what it feels like when I walk out the door to go to work. I think I'm going to be disappointed next plot visit by the looks of it, but not over till the fat lady sings n all that. 

Here's a S6 that even an amateur eye should be able to tell is fully cooked.. 99% of pistils browned and receded. I'd bet good money there's some amber trichs under a loupe. She looked like yours did about 2 weeks ago, maybe 3. Your pistils are browning but not looking like they've receded that much/calyxes have finished swelling to me.  

large.IMG_0488JPG.jpg

• Like 8

3 hours ago, HullFeltMashematician said:

To my untrained eye she doesn't look ready tbh mate. IME I'd say that's a couple weeks off in an ideal world where mould isn't a consideration. Saying that though, if mould is already chomping into the top cola then I'd be considering chopping at least the most mature bits. If it's a case of no rot lower down I'd be tempted to snip all the tops with mould off and leave lowers and pray. 

Low hanging fog here the last 3 days in a row in the mornings, it's a fucker. Like 100% fucking RH is what it feels like when I walk out the door to go to work. I think I'm going to be disappointed next plot visit by the looks of it, but not over till the fat lady sings n all that. 

Here's a S6 that even an amateur eye should be able to tell is fully cooked.. 99% of pistils browned and receded. I'd bet good money there's some amber trichs under a loupe. She looked like yours did about 2 weeks ago, maybe 3. Your pistils are browning but not looking like they've receded that much/calyxes have finished swelling to me.  

large.IMG_0488JPG.jpg

We had that fog its crazy! Now rain grrrr suns due in a few days .i took the tops cut out all rot and going to leave it to finish .want it looking more like yours ! 

Mate i feel ur pain i chopped 2 today the small cheesy exo that looked proper done to be honest lost a couple of buds she was 4ft the big malawi x also came down 3 7ft tops and i got very little cos of the rot would say half the cheesy 4ft er.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, murphyblue said:

Mate i feel ur pain i chopped 2 today the small cheesy exo that looked proper done to be honest lost a couple of buds she was 4ft the big malawi x also came down 3 7ft tops and i got very little cos of the rot would say half the cheesy 4ft er.

Man i was happy this time last week blinding sun all day long for days then 3 or 4 bad days and it changes for the worst.

I got something drying for a few weeks i can channel my attention to and forget about the girls outdoors .

Hope we all manage ripe buds in the end

Took the RM down today 

Days been starting like this round here

large.20210924_082025_compress72.jpg  RM

large.20210924_082924_compress54.jpglarge.20210924_082942_compress72.jpg

large.20210924_082950_compress76.jpg

Next plant needing the chop will be this Exo G

large.20210924_093103_compress23.jpg

large.20210924_093117_compress94.jpg

Probz a week or so drying racks full so couldnt take take it down if i wanted lol

N

Last 2 Exo G

large.20210924_093027_compress74.jpglarge.20210924_093035_compress60.jpglarge.20210924_093045_compress46.jpglarge.20210924_093054_compress22.jpg

This one hasnt had much rot 1 piece ^^

Stinks of lemon.

This one has had lots or rot and had a fair ole bit removed still some on it i didnt get to remove .

large.20210924_093130_compress81.jpglarge.20210924_093137_compress2.jpg

Good weather for ducks !

Weather been the same round here as well mate dreading the weekend visit just poked me head out the window and its like it now we have had like a very fine rain almost like a mist most of the day.

14 minutes ago, murphyblue said:

Weather been the same round here as well mate dreading the weekend visit just poked me head out the window and its like it now we have had like a very fine rain almost like a mist most of the day.

Its crazy like steven kings the mist!

Yh man litrally being in a cloud .

Hows your faring you got your exo G down yet