Ello you lovely bunch of fuking stoners.. sorry its been a while, been very busy with work so finding the time to get everything back out the jars, weighed, and documented hasnt been easy. Plus I wanted everything to have a lil cure before I gave my opinions on it.. well here we are the results are in lollol 

All in all im pretty happy, when you consider the shitty summer we had that ended very wet and humid its gone quite well..I also got to factor in the late start due to low temps, plus some even later plant outs due to multiple casualties from slug attacks..some of these girls was lucky to make it as they was mauled so badly, they spent lots of time recovering from this on multiple occasions so all of this was clearly bound to effect the final result.. this said im pretty fuking impressed to have harvested and processed this seasons prize. Now this season a ran 5 diff RGSC vars so lets start with the least rewarding...

Auto Mazar...

out of a 3 pack 2 girls was eaten by slugs on the auto plot and the last 1 was a very late replacment on the knotweed plot to fill a hole from yet another slug casualty.. im not gonna give an opinion on these as I don't feel it would be very fair.. being an auto and the fact she went out very very late and got the worse of the weather right at the wrong time she was never gonna avoid a mould/rot fest.. she was doing pretty good at 1 point but once the rot set in she went down the pan from there.. so as i say nothing to really report on this strain... i did harvest some of her but it was only about 25 grams (dry) and was a few weeks early from being cooked so that went in the hash stash for a bubble run at some point..

Affiedaze

Same again really, i dont think i can give a fair judgement on this strain as i certainly seemed to be unlucky and received a bad batch.. seen folk do well with these so my experience does not tell the story.. anyone who followed this diary will know I had nothing but agg with these from the get go.. out of a 6 pack the first 3 germed ok then just fizzled out once they broke the surface.. the last 3 also struggled with very slow in growth also but did make it out into the wild however things didn't get much better flowering was late and very slow.. flower production was limited almost non-existent on 1 of them and then they started to shrivel up later in flower.. deffo a bad batch it would seem so my experience Should have no reflexion on there capabilites, in interest of fairness think thats the righ call.. @panik I know you offered to replace them when the season began so may take you up on that with something for 2022 if that's ok mate.. 

right now to some of the good stuff..

purple freeze bx1 

I ran 3 of these at 2 diff locations x2 on my knotweed plot x1 on the bastard plot.. had 2 very diff phenotypes with the 1 on the bastard plot completely diff to her 2 sisters.. few folk grew these out this season and none quite resemble this particular pheno oddly.. I named her sick girl cause she very much struggled from very early on but just kept going.. she had tough woody red stems that were very ridged, she shed nearly all of her leaf too over a period of time and was in a right old mess pretty much most of her life.. she also ran for much longer than her sisters and really just struggled to finish.. prob down to her health id imagine.. well of course yield was effected but she really suprised me in getting to the end.. 1 of the later girls toget harvested,I infact cut her when it was  pissing down of rain I I remember rightly.. she was completely sodden wet on this day and it was during a really wet period so was expecting the worse when I went to get her.. to my suprise there wasn't I single bit of rot on her.. buds were rock hard still and not a soft spot in sight.. fuking amazing once again when you consider her health and what she had gone through.. the 2 sisters #1 #2 was pretty identical to each other with beautiful pink /purple pistils, real stunning looking ladys and a pleasure to grow.. these were the first to come in this season so big bonus for the outdoor game.. both produced some pretty impressive coles... huge dense and very sticky.. impressed with this strain to say the least with double figure dry weights very achievable.. rot resistance was good I think I lost about 5% on both of these.. as mentioned due to the late start and slug attacks these girls wasn't that tall,  bout 5 and 6 feet or so but they certainly bought home the bacon.. 

large.1639310070042_compress15.jpg

Dry weight 219g (7.7oz)

large.1639310219192_compress63.jpg

Dry weight 256g (9.03 oz

)

large.1639310293303_compress36.jpgdry weight 87g (3.06 oz)

As you can see #3 is the lowest yield ..not sure if that is due to the phenotype, as said she was pretty sick right the way through plus being as she was on the bastard plot and that was a late find with minimal ground prep so this could also be a factor.. she was also grown in a tower as opposed to straight in the ground so another reason that could contribute or its a mix of all of them who knows.. very diff in appearance with the pink/purple pistils replaced by an orangey peach colour.. she also had a very citrus smell to her unlike her sisters.. now I find it quite hard to describe tastes and smells but ill certainly do my best and share what I'm getting from it..

When you crack the jar the first thing you notice is a sweet candy floss smell ...even #3 has this but she also has a fresh citrus something in the background, very pleasant indeed.. strength wise id say its about average.. infact its perfect for the daytime when you have shit to get on with and don't want to feel to wiped out.. Once in the grinder the sweetness comes out a bit more with a slight sweet fuel smell in the background.. the smoke is super-smooth and sweet with a tiny hint of lavender lingering somewhere.. its almost as you detect it its gone again.. leaves a dry aftertaste on the tongue on exhale pretty much candy sweet again so not unpleasant.. #3 has all the same tastes and sweetness with a lil citrus twist  its not  like a lemon citrus, its quite sharp but more of a peach kinda smell...all in all a very nice daytime smoke that is certainly a lil moreish once you get going.. id grow her again for sure... now I read some folk saying they hermi late in flower so I wanted to gave a good check to see if any of mine had done so.. I read a post where someone mentioned small underdeveloped seed pods was found.. after searching a found a few buds that had what looked quite similar  i opened up a few of these pods but never found any seeds inside immature or otherwise, there was also no strange smell or burning taste when smoked so oddi thought.. after a lil research it appears these are not the makings of small seeds at all but are infact ovules.. this is part of the plants structure that contains the female reproductive cells..the part that turns into a seed when fertilised.. they are present in every plant the produces seeds so perfectly normal.. from what i have read some plants have larger ovules than others so the conclusion i have come to is that this is quite possibly what was getting mistaken for immature seed pods.. I have not once smelt anything that resembles a seed or anything else for that matter.. some say they crackle a bitbu5notgetting any of that either so nothing to worry about im sure.. grow again.. YES DEFFO

OPG X FREEZLAND 

Couple of freebies these was from panik with my order.. grew out 2 of these on my knotweed plot and they both did pretty well tbf

There a lil late to start flowering but im not sure if that's the norm or just the way the season went, everything was late going into bloom it was a real strange 1... they did infact mature quite quick once they got going mind but did suffer from a fair bit of rot towards the end.. Once again there was really wet humid periods that never helped.. lost a fair bit on these 2 around 30% ish if I remember but all said and done they still did well..Once again slightly diff curcumstances they could also hit double figures.. these got big and wide in the end ,the bud structure was I bit strange mind, first it looked like they was gonna have massive long main colas but nothing quite joined up as expected although this might not be a bad thing for mould related issues.. nugs were pretty dense and had a really sour orange smell when harvested, like bitter Saville oranges with a lil grapefruit gassy smell in the background.. now cured a bit the smell has changed a lil, the sour orange is tamed a lil but the grapefruit is almost gone until you crack it, then its back with the same gassy fuel smell its the background.. to smoke its got a lil sour earthy taste on the inhale with a sour orange tinge,  on exhale it kinda tingles your tongue.. very smooth again both inhale and exhale.. bit of a creaper this 1 doesn't seem to be to powerful until you forget and your on your 3rd one and then your like fuk im off my bonce mush lol really its quite nice... grow again... Yes for sure :)

large.1639312473666_compress68.jpg

Dry weight 195g ( 6.8oz)

large.1639312516033_compress96.jpg

Dry weight 173g ( 6.1oz)

fast zkittles 

mixed bag this 1 for me.. grew 5 of these out at 2 diff locations.. Once again 1 went to a plot with very minamal ground prep and was not given the best of love..  2 very diff phenotypes with a couple of in between..  from my findings the green pheno is abit more tough and resilient against mould but does finish a lil later than the purple pheno.. also #1 that was the only1 left from the original plant out and that obviously did the best after having more veg time #2 #4 and #5 was late plant outs #3 was on the auto plot with no ground prep and lil love as said.. rot was rife at the end of the season so all aside from #1 suffered a big loss to rot... they was also later to finis... #1 suffered between 5/10% id say.. the numbers show this on the weigh in..the purple pheno is much more fruity with a musky hash type smell in the background and this comes through when its smoked only a lil more subtle.. there is a lil sweetness going on there too on exhale.. quite smooth but not as smooth as the green pheno.. she is a bit diff in taste too ..not as fruity but more musky tasting.. the smell i get when I first crack a nug reminds me of sugar puffs for some reaon.. the dusty bit the used to collect in the bottom of the box, this quickly goes but its deffo got a sweetness thing that still lingers.. bit of fuel in the background too that I don't get so much from the purple 1

As said much smoother too.. both seem on par strength wise and thats pretty decent but can't decide out of the 2 what I like most.. ive then got 2/3 that seem in between these 2 so not sure what to make of those as of yet.. all nice really just nothing jumping out above the other tbh.. you will see by the weights what suffered with rot more.. once again so many factors to consider #1 from the original plant out is a lil closer to what these girls will reward you with I would have thought..

large.1639310860809_compress4.jpgdry weight 197g (6.9oz)

large.1639310937656_compress7.jpgDry weight 89g (3.1oz)

large.1639311389887_compress76.jpgDry weight 61g (2.1oz)

large.1639311571076_compress86.jpgDry weight 83g (2.9oz)

large.1639311797025_compress33.jpgDry weight 77g (2.7oz)

As you see real mixed bag but once again late plant outs, slug attacks late flowering and rot all contributing factors.. well I've ended up withjust shy of 1.5kg of dry bud.. there is still a tiny bit of sugar leaf on the bud but its all off the stick/stem but as its for me only I'm not really fussed..  its all covered in goodness so no biggy really.. well all thats left now is to thank you good folk who took time to follow this diary and come on this journey with me.. also big thanks to @panik and RGSC for putting on this comp and of course the cooking of these beans.. see you next season guys..

Stay medicated and keep it green...

Revive :yinyang:

• Like 6