Rennie's 2021 RGSC Guerilla Adventure's

Rennie_99

On 25/11/2021 at 0:28 PM, Rennie_99 said:

(just off to checkout a potential plot i spotted the other day :))

Thats what I like to see at it already dude.. 

Just having a catch up here.. great job getting those girls across the finish line mate :yep:

• Like 1

On 12/12/2021 at 11:41 PM, Revive said:

Thats what I like to see at it already dude.. 

Just having a catch up here.. great job getting those girls across the finish line mate :yep:

Unfortunately the ground was shit, full of flints and undiggable but iv'e since found another just round the corner from where i live that looks like a beauty! I want to try improve on the quality of the bud next year, obviously the weather's the main player but i believe good ground prep plays a huge part so i plan to get everythin dug and turned with all ammendments added by the new year so come April/May i'm not rushing around prepping holes at the same time as plant out. What was your best/most succesfull strain? Although they had the most failures/issues at the seedling stage the Affie's that made it through to harvest were some of my best buds it turns out, Mighty Gold and DFG were pretty good too.

• Like 1

Well the affie was my least successful fizzled out as early seedlings and wat didn't fizzled out late in flower and hardly developed much bud at all.. clearly I got a very bad batch but panik did say he would replace em so may call that in next season.. hard to say what was best really mate, when you most successful in terms of what yield, quality of flower, flavours? They all done quite well tbh and only weighed up half the parcel so far..

Yeah get that prep in early dude ill start throwing down some bits and bobs in the new year too, I normally do anyway really.. think thats why my knotweed plot does so well tbh..its so much better now than a few seasons back.. how much did you pull this season? Enough to get you through till next?

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
On 22/10/2021 at 8:39 PM, Rennie_99 said:

Couple of outside shots of the drier. Basically a hexagonal tunnel with a tarp as a liner. Gas bottle, camping stove, metal hot plate and eco fan.

large.617312d66e644_bender9.jpglarge.617312d7ac243_bender10.jpglarge.617312d918578_bender11.jpg

so many questions about this mate! 

brave man lol