B-reals 2021 (thought that counts diary)

Doing this diary to document the (hopefull) growth and season of 2021.

Lemony cheese as i understand it in tbe form of the exo gold bx1.

And a rgsc classic and staple of royal dane cross mazar al sharif.

Exited to sniff the pong of the exo and love a nice mazar.

Doing this for the love of growing cant enjoy the fruits due to work now .

Probably end up making a big ball of hash with the end result.

Germed  1st of may and they are vegging away might have lost 1 out of 3 exo.

Deffo 2 exo and 1 mazar are strong.

Pics will follow.

Ez peezee peoples

Great to see this bro.. this really shows how much you enjoy this hobby.. even though you can't consume your still dedicated to the cause.. good luck me ol mucker :yep:

• Like 1

I know the feeling B-real I spent over three hundred dollars on seeds to grow this season and won't be able to smoke any of it but damn it I just love to grow the stuff 

• Like 4

Just now, bfehillbilly said:

I know the feeling B-real I spent over three hundred dollars on seeds to grow this season and won't be able to smoke any of it but damn it I just love to grow the stuff 

Hey dude.. another dedicated grower right there...what happ man?

Legal Issues going to be a good few years after May 19th before I can smoke again sorry B-real don't want to hi Jack your diary

• Like 2

On 08/05/2021 at 8:08 PM, bfehillbilly said:

Legal Issues going to be a good few years after May 19th before I can smoke again sorry B-real don't want to hi Jack your diary

Nah its cool man im sorry to hear that .u gunna vac pack it for long term storage ?

Probably make bubble hash it will be easier to store best of luck with your grow 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Right on partners.

Germed 1st of may

large.20210501_082346_compress43.jpg

large.20210501_082518_compress48.jpg

Tap roots showing so planted them on th 3rd of may

large.20210503_181150_compress75.jpg

8 of may 

3 growing 

1mazar

2 exo gold

One non starter

large.20210508_161930_compress87.jpg

12th of may

The runt showing itself.

large.20210512_074812_compress66.jpg

May 22 

large.20210522_111158_compress62.jpg

large.20210522_115932_compress4.jpg

Went to plant out and the bastard rabbits had several tunnels under each hole 

So i buried them compact it down tried using rocks and stones to compact around and sticks .

There out now anyway .

Them pesky wabbits love to dig up my holes when I uncage them for the winter. They actually do a pretty decent job of digging, if only I could get them to rotate the bed for me, the little fuckers didn't touch it lol 

Nice to see you on it again mate, even if it's just for a good ol' bit of mischievousness and bush whacking. The orderly chaos of it all always will be one of the most treasured aspects of this game. Enjoy it mate! I hope your other half gets high AF this Winter lol 

Atb

• Like 2

22 hours ago, HullFeltMashematician said:

Them pesky wabbits love to dig up my holes when I uncage them for the winter. They actually do a pretty decent job of digging, if only I could get them to rotate the bed for me, the little fuckers didn't touch it lol 

Nice to see you on it again mate, even if it's just for a good ol' bit of mischievousness and bush whacking. The orderly chaos of it all always will be one of the most treasured aspects of this game. Enjoy it mate! I hope your other half gets high AF this Winter lol 

Atb

Thanks mate yes the adventurous side and the naughtyness is really key to staying in it .

Alas i made the edibals a season or 2 ago we enjoyed but she never really took to them she doesnt drink or smoke boring ole gal lol have to make some hash and save it for a rime in the future wonder if it stays ok vac packed for say 30 years ;)

@B-real yo bro.. fuking bunnies trying to spoil the party are they? Hopefully they move on now you have plugged there holes.. great to see those girls out in the dirt, there looking sweet:yep: I no you can't chuff anymore but at least you get the experience of something you obviously love, I doff my hat dude!!

Yeah just make some hash it will deffo be easier to keep aye.. How's it been anyhow now your not smoking? Has it been a battle for ya?

Hope work is going great mate, will catch up again here once you post your next update..

be lucky bro.. peace :yinyang:

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck mate.

I'm running the exo got 3 up few days old and waiting on the other 3 to come up love a bit of stinky cheese and might stand a chance with the weather seemingly a month behind.

Here's to sunshine the odd shower and i really dont mind doing the odd water run in sep/oct. lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, murphyblue said:

Good luck mate.

I'm running the exo got 3 up few days old and waiting on the other 3 to come up love a bit of stinky cheese and might stand a chance with the weather seemingly a month behind.

Here's to sunshine the odd shower and i really dont mind doing the odd water run in sep/oct. lol

Yes mate this year i left things 2 or 3 weeks later usualy have them out much sooner .

Fingers crossed we get that good weather. 

And people say cheese is a longer/later flowering plant so usually outdoors they turn to mush before there fully ready.

Will be nice if they come in for us .

Gd luck man 

Inabizzle 

• 3 weeks later...

Nearly a month since plant out. 

Been munched on it cant be rabbits so guessing woodlouce ,caterpillar or slug.

Could be something else not to sure really.

There about 2 foot and the runt about 1.5 foot.

Weird growth like a cats ass oar elephant skin ,tough thick stuff last pick prime example!

large.20210619_161519_compress34.jpglarge.20210619_161524_compress24.jpg

large.20210619_161509_compress72.jpg

So bit pissed of i snapped them all aat 90° ave some of that u cunts i thought!.

large.20210619_161838_compress88.jpg

Feeding them 1 times a week fish mix and i gave some chicken pellets today nothing too heavy tho!

Inabizzle peoples

Edited by B-real
Added a photo