B-reals 2021 (thought that counts diary)

4 hours ago, B-real said:

Took the RM down today 

Days been starting like this round here

large.20210924_082025_compress72.jpg  RM

large.20210924_082924_compress54.jpglarge.20210924_082942_compress72.jpg

large.20210924_082950_compress76.jpg

Next plant needing the chop will be this Exo G

large.20210924_093103_compress23.jpg

large.20210924_093117_compress94.jpg

Probz a week or so drying racks full so couldnt take take it down if i wanted lol

N

Last 2 Exo G

large.20210924_093027_compress74.jpglarge.20210924_093035_compress60.jpglarge.20210924_093045_compress46.jpglarge.20210924_093054_compress22.jpg

This one hasnt had much rot 1 piece ^^

Stinks of lemon.

This one has had lots or rot and had a fair ole bit removed still some on it i didnt get to remove .

large.20210924_093130_compress81.jpglarge.20210924_093137_compress2.jpg

Good weather for ducks !

Great job B-real..

That RM looks pretty much done.. any rot on her mate? She filled your racks so you must be happy bro ;)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Revive said:

Great job B-real..

That RM looks pretty much done.. any rot on her mate? She filled your racks so you must be happy bro ;)

Rm had say between 5 to 10 % i deffo could have left it another week for ambers buuut need to chop and dry ready for next lot.

Took 40 grams a week back thsts dryed and that filled 2 sections so hopefully its 3 or 4 z drying dry weight.

18 minutes ago, B-real said:

Rm had say between 5 to 10 % i deffo could have left it another week for ambers buuut need to chop and dry ready for next lot.

Took 40 grams a week back thsts dryed and that filled 2 sections so hopefully its 3 or 4 z drying dry weight.

Pretty decent considering the shit fuking summer we had :yep:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Been slack of late.

Lost intrest to a degree.

The mazar i pused on and staggered harvest september low cloud/mist eas a right cunt.

Took 4 oz of the mazar real nice qaulity buds and i love the mazar taste.

I managed 7 grams dryed and trimmed of the 1st exo gold.

The second exo gold was 2 weeks behind and i staggared harvest that over 10 days filled my net then managed to fill it again .

Got about 3 or 4 oz of it and after triming got 2.5 oz of nice manicured buds with trim.

Last exo never made it tops rotted so cut them and chucked them waited anoth 10 day or so but they never finished.

Made bubble a few days ago and just pressed it.

large.20211012_092152_compress2.jpglarge.20211012_091749_compress34.jpglarge.20211012_091943_compress33.jpglarge.20211012_091955_compress29.jpglarge.20211012_095535_compress17.jpg

The biggest bit is 75 s 25 was second biggest and mix the 160 and 120 for 3rd the smallest.

75s came in at 4.1 and combined weight of 8.2.

75s is half melt at least gunna keep it like it is and use it like shatter will make temple ball with the other 2 grades probly used 4 ounces of dry trim i never weighed it tbf.

End of season for me.

Mazar next year and other september finishers weather turns here by last week September for a few weeks .

@B-real considering you never planned to be involved this season mate you done good..

That  bubble looks banging.. how did you get it to look like that dude? Great job :yep:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Revive said:

@B-real considering you never planned to be involved this season mate you done good..

That  bubble looks banging.. how did you get it to look like that dude? Great job :yep:

Hi man .

Yh i stick to 4 plants 1 plot until it gets ripped or something makes me need to change. 

Think thats how much water i can fit in my bag for each water visit so i dont bust my balls .

Just something to keep me busy and a excuse to get the dog out in the wild.

I did have other plots but just havnt got the space to dry and the mrs and kids to worry about.

I find i can look after 4 tend to them better give them the attention they need and just try and grow them big .

Most i got off a GG3 was i think 6 ounces but if i can average 3 z of a plant im well in .

My usage has gone down now i only vape the high lasts hours and medicates me good and propa so weed lasts twice as long.

The bubble wash left to dry and put in a thick plastic pouch then dipped into kettle water then rolled then dipped then flipped and rolled like rolling pastry i guess came out nice and shiny i was happy i must say .

Had a cold for 3 weeks on and off just getting out the other side of a killer so throat had it a week ago then came back littrally felt loke my throats cracked in a 1000 places.

Any ways reason im rambling is a vaped some of the 75ui hash and its given me a clean sativa high with nice heavy eye balls if that makes sence.

You can make a fuck ton of hash with your stuff . Easy as mate.

Atb broskie:bong:

Easy dude.. yeah once I put me bins on i realised what you had done with the bubble.. I never really press mine as I throw it in joints for a lil cocktail here and there. Tried the vape thing but just ended up smoking both lol greedy cunt I am lol

I hear ya with the limited drying space, makes things kinda difficult as its hard to know when things are gonna finish up and when there's rot about it sometimes makes as make a judgement call for the chop.. ive gone well overboard this season and have already got bud comming out my butt lol fuk it I smoke enough of it so I need a big bounty.. Its all fun and games and as well as feeding my habit its my hobby.. well there's more to come this weekend I'm sure its getting a bit on top as im fuked at work too,but there you go a day in the life of a guerilla aye.. all the best buddy and be lucky :yinyang:

Edited by Revive

• 7 months later...