Right just another quick 1.. the extra affiedaze that I germed to make up the numbers is out the dirt.  Lets hope she fairs up ok.. she's playing a bit of catch up but I don't mind as long as she is healthy..peace :yinyang:

37 minutes ago, Revive said:

Hey bro.. yeah think thats the best bet dont you?

Can't be doing with nursing anything to the finish line.. as you say i get the numbers this year.  Hopefully your right and I crack it off again.. gnna give it my best shot mate.. fuk knows how im gonna deal with it all come harvest time lollol 

but same as last season ill work it out im sure..

Plenty of variety this year, can't be doing with smoking the same bud month after month.. bubble is running low now too so nothing to mix it up a bit with is gonna be a mare.. got a few auto this year so hopefully it won't be that long to wait :wallbash: im trying to convince myself i think lol.. we shall see :yep:

Geddon mate yh your deffo doing it the right way.

I hate regs but you can get some top pheno and bagging genetics if you got the patience and time .

Inabizzle 

Just now, B-real said:

Geddon mate yh your deffo doing it the right way.

I hate regs but you can get some top pheno and bagging genetics if you got the patience and time .

Inabizzle 

I would have had a go at running them tbh but there fuking failing miserably as you can see in the pics.. not to bothered really brother the subscription was to give something back to the site so the subbies was just a lil bonus, no drama :yep: 

• Like 1

Right lil update for ya.. the extra affiedaze that I germed to make up the numbers seems to have done what the previous ones have,  broke soil then just stopped.. bit pissed off really.. must be a bad batch as this was done the old fashion way so I can rule out  any watering issues that the root trainers may have presented.. not gonna germ anymore even as I still have 2 left out of a 6 pack.. I may slk to @panik to see if anyone else had any issues this year with these.. seems odd!!

The bastard plot that has now become relevant to this diary as has a visit, bit drainage issues here so I have been setting up some tubes to try and overcome this problem.. last to night I have been over there so heres some pics of what I set up.. may go back this eve to finish the last 2 so its ready for plant out this weekend.. well here you go some pics to show you how this went.. keep it green folks :yep:

large.20210530_212705_compress89.jpglarge.20210530_212656_compress70.jpglarge.20210530_212933_compress87.jpglarge.20210530_214305_compress4.jpglarge.20210530_212944_compress4.jpglarge.20210530_214300_compress34.jpglarge.20210530_212937_compress93.jpglarge.20210530_214317_compress68.jpglarge.20210531_203216_compress74.jpglarge.20210531_203221_compress28.jpglarge.20210531_203230_compress99.jpglarge.20210531_203325_compress18.jpglarge.20210531_204127_compress14.jpglarge.20210531_222413_compress73.jpg

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Tommy tucker said:

Love the swamp towers :yinyang:

Thanks TT.. im having a  crack at it mate.. did you manage to keep yours upright last year dude? I remember you was having agg with them at 1 point.. based some of my thinking around this so drove my steaks in really deep.. they should hold i hope :v: got loads of thick gorse branches on site so I can make something up if its an issue :yinyang:

2 hours ago, Revive said:

Thanks TT.. im having a  crack at it mate.. did you manage to keep yours upright last year dude? I remember you was having agg with them at 1 point.. based some of my thinking around this so drove my steaks in really deep.. they should hold i hope :v: got loads of thick gorse branches on site so I can make something up if its an issue :yinyang:

The swamp towers were solid and held out all the way to harvest time actually. A few broken branches on the lemon drizzle but that was from the wind. Your supports look solid actually. You should be fine

• Like 2

Hey dudes and dudettes, how goes it :yep:

We are in for a busy few days so expect plenty of updates. Just finished a mad run of work with many a long day so very behind with where I'd like to have been.. the girls need some space sunshine and the TLC of mother nature a few have outgrown the seedling box and I don't have 1 hole ready to put anything in.. so this is what I have got to do over the comming days..

knotweed plot..

Holes are all dug, some are excisting apart from the 5 new ones. Most of what I need is already onsite just need to get some Perlite over there which I already have and some water retention crystals.. 10 holes that are excisting just need a refresh of a few bits and bobs so will dug them out and put the spoil onto a plastic sheet add some woodland topsoil, and wood humus bit of perlite and refill. The other 5 holes need filling from scratch so will be making up a mix of the same plus adding some of the native soil the came out the holes.. all holes have had a 10 ltr brick of coco added to them a month or so back as well as some FBB and a dash of seaweed powder.. cages, most are already there from last season so just need 5 more for the new part.. fence for the new part is already up just need to fill a gap.. have it at home just gotta get it there plus a few buckets.. will need to dug out some knotweed no doubt as it is fuking wild and sprouts up all over the gaff.. so thats pretty much and ongoing thing through the season.. will also clear some more vegetation and take some of the height of of the surrounding bushes that shade out the sun early eve.. think thats about it there..

auto plot..

Well not much to say for this 1.. I got the field, no holes dug yet.. I have the earth auger as I cant be swinging mattocks or picks and hitting debris in the ground as I will get heard.. its a cheeky 1 as said b4 ..propertys rear gardens nearby and as its gotta be dug after dark its gonna have to be silent somehow.. need 5 holes here..I have got a mix made up for these holes though thats ready to go so once there dug I'll drop that in them and we are good to go aside from the cages.. got a roll at home so need to knock them up and get em there

bastard plot...

Still got 2 towers to build here.. 4 are done.. need to harvest some of the native topsoil by the plot and take a few bags of woodland topsoil and wood humus that I got stored.. then make a mix and fill my towers.. then that will be ready to rock and roll...

Well this is what I got in front of me over the next few days..gonna have to be double lively now boys..

Will be banging out some pics of all this and then the big plant out once its all ready.. buckle up and stay tuned folks we are in for a lil ride.

Until tomorrow or infact possibly later.. keep it green y'all.. peace :yinyang:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 6

Right folks,  just trying to get through all the shit that needs to get done so I can get my girls out..

I'm worried about these girls atm cause I'm really out of room and some are nearly on thelight as I have previously said.. gonna go see if I can shuffle them about in a bit cause I still need a few days to be ready.. here you can see what I'm up against...

large.20210606_193407_compress36.jpglarge.20210606_193417_compress25.jpglarge.20210606_193425_compress86.jpglarge.20210606_193504_compress21.jpglarge.20210606_193502_compress57.jpgdon't look like I have much time does it? They have to stay in the box so pretty fuked on options..  ideas folks???

Got on the knotweed plot yesterday eve to prep some holes but that shit had gone bananas so spent a lot of time pulling it up.. but did get a start on my holes sadly only 2 got done so still another 13 to sort at this location.. dug all the contents from last season out plus the10 ltrs of coco i added a while back put it on a big plastic sheet added Perlite woodland topsoil and wood humus dash of seaweed power and mixed it all together.. small handful of seaweed and fbb in the bottom of the hole and then refilled them and set the buckets and cages.. then I added a lil more Perlite to the contents of the bottomless bucket and a good handful of water retention crystals.. then mixed it up with my hand.. I figure the water retention crystals will be more useful to the bucket contents rather than deeper down in the hole as that will remain pretty moist due to me being in a clay based soil.. so far that's it.. off in a mo to grab some more bits and bobs.. just ordered some slug tape and have been making some collars that can be used for the seasons to come.. cant be making these cans every year so something a bit more permanent is the idea.. heres a few more pics.. apologies as there not the best but was rushing a bit due to the rain that was starting to spit and I wanted to get other shit done.. but you get the idea.. thats it till later guys.. keep it green y'all :yinyang:

large.20210606_215136_compress4.jpglarge.20210606_215142_compress56.jpglarge.20210606_215201_compress88.jpglarge.20210606_215219_compress76.jpglarge.20210606_215223_compress66.jpglarge.20210606_215149_compress34.jpg

• Like 3

Right another job out the way folks.. all six towers have now been erected at the bastard plot.. I have some concerns here im not gonna lie..the holes are now bone dry  so im a bit worried with everything being above the ground and the fact there is zero water source here i may suffer from some drying out issues if there is no rain for a a while.. getting water here is gonna be a fuking mission, just getting through the tunnels on me todd without baggage is hard enough.. the towers are gonna heat up being so exposed and out the ground and that will no doubt dry things out quite quickly.. maybe if I cut them down a bit so there closer to ground level then build up around them with clay that will help.. I think towers like this more suit a high water table rather than surface water drainage issues.. well let's find out aye.. I have put a lot of work in here and almost walked away when I discovered the drainage issue.. I have come to far now so let's push on and see..

Off again later to another plot to get some more work done so updates will be comming thick and fast.. have a great evening you lovely people.. peace :yinyang:

Few pics of the towers now there done :yep:

large.20210607_181227_compress73.jpglarge.20210607_181232_compress42.jpglarge.20210607_191611_compress35.jpglarge.20210607_181151_compress83.jpglarge.20210607_181219_compress81.jpglarge.20210607_181159_compress59.jpglarge.20210607_191725_compress57.jpglarge.20210607_192348_compress21.jpg

• Like 7

Janopots are good for wetlands, with such soil there can be problems with drying :) I also have one spot with similar soil. I have to see how the situation looks like because it hasn't rained at my place for 2 weeks and the temperatures are rising. I hope that the soil is only superficially dry, and lower will be moist. :)

• Like 2

Just now, murzyn said:

Janopots are good for wetlands, with such soil there can be problems with drying :) I also have one spot with similar soil. I have to see how the situation looks like because it hasn't rained at my place for 2 weeks and the temperatures are rising. I hope that the soil is only superficially dry, and lower will be moist. :)

We shall see how this works out.. I will probably import woodland topsoil mixed with some native soil on the plot bit of perlite and plenty of water retention crystals.. 

Another lil update folks.. was on the knotweed plot yesterday eve and set another 4 holes and cages.. so thats 6 now that are ready to roll.. I can now bring some of the bigger girls with me now on the next visit and finally get some in the ground.. im a good month late this year but so was mother nature, lets hope all turns out well.. 

Walked the footpath today to see if the holes i dug were hidden enough and there was no major signs of my tracks.. all was pretty well tbf the grass is so long you can't really see Jack shit.. made an attempt to get over there again  last night as i wanted to get shit done.. im a bit battered if honest, body is crying out for a break ...carrying an injury in both thumbs from the last visit to the bastard plot.. fuking gorse thorns went through my gloves when I was rushing to get the last 2 towers up.. both thumbs and there propper sore.. the thorn end always seems to break of on them fukers so leaves it embedded in you, it then gets a bit infected and as you no thats fuking painful.. tried dig it out but its too sore right now.. its fuking with my grip as its right on the pad, can't even turn the key in the door its that tender.. well that stopped me from getting the last 2 holes dug last night  in the end..anyway enough whingeing!! I will drop some pics in a sec, stoned again and forgot to upload them before i started this post lol same old turn out ;)

I took a couple pics  from the footpath so you can see why its a cheeky 1 and a silent  dig with the rear of the properties close by.. I may lose them but it will be fun having a go..got a few others of the knotweed plot but there a bit shit tbh so not gonna bother wacking them up...

been sitting here this morn knocking up some slug collars.. wanted something a lil wider that can be used for a few seasons as there again in the ass to keep making.. the beers cans was ok but I noticed some of the leaves got damaged when it was windy after they got planted out.. the less stress at that stage the better I thought so came up with something to suit..  right that me for now im off got shit to do.. peace out ya'll keep it green :yinyang:

Well edit the pics to this post in a sec...let me just roll a banger lollol

large.20210609_132340_compress55.jpglarge.20210609_132417_compress67.jpgslug collars...

large.20210608_142901_compress91.jpglarge.20210608_142734_compress38.jpglarge.20210608_142710_compress94.jpgthe auto plot..

You can see the rear fence of some properties in the fist pic, that is where I really wanted to be but thought its a lil risky.. to the left behind the tree in the second pic more to the middle of the field is where I have gone.. if you zoom in you can see a big old branch sticking out the ground, 3 pic shows a close up of it.. well I have put 3 just in front of that branch in the butter cups..so pics are as I say from the footpath  I noticed it had been cleared yesterday cause it was well overgrown few days back  general maintenance of the public footpath im sure.. so this is what makes this place a bit difficult.. night visits only and no noise to alert the neighbours.. if I can pull that off im sure I stand I good chance.. small brook is at 1 end of the field but once again got to be careful here as its this brook that separated the private land from a public heath with dog walkers and joggers a plenty.. cheeky yes but fuking exciting at the same time..

Enjoy your day y'all.. :yinyang:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 6

Right folks here we are again... finally got some girls out and in the dirt.. 7 ladies went to the knotweed plot and into there new homes... there was originally gonna be 2 affiedaze on this plot but as i have previously posted they have been a bit of a let down.. out the 4 only 1 is really moving and the rest have just fizzled out. The 1 that made it is still struggling somewhat so I decided it can go on the bastard plot and into a tower as my subbies aint going there now.. the holes on the knotweed plot the were for the affiedaze have been replaced with an a fast zkittles and a serious 6.. these root trainers are a pain to be honest as it really takes away  your freedom.. wanted a certain order but as not all my holes are ready have had to put out what was in in the root trainer books that I took today.. so 3 serious 6... 3 fast zkittles and 1 opg x freezland are now safely onsite.. they looked a bit sorry for themselves plus had a small drama and 1 lost a leaf.. im sure they will perk up once there getting a good dose of the big light in the sky.. they never traveled great so hope there ok..

Before I planted them in there holes i went down to the Brook to get a couple buckets of water to give the holes a good soaking.. like a twat as i lifted the bucket to put it on the bank above me it fell and fuking soaked me head to toe down oneside of my body, was only there 5 fuking mins lollol had to work soaking wet..not nice.. thats how the leaf got ripped of cause I was rushing to get them done and it got caught on the cage as I was leaning in :( lets hope it dont shock it to much being as she is so young.. all the girls got a good dusting of mycorrhizal fungi before they was put in the ground and a bit in the hole for good measure and then another good watering in..its down to mother nature and the ganja gods now....well that all that got sorted  but at least there are now some out at last.. will do more tomorrow..

No pics cause it was dark time I finished but will get those tomorrow.. 

In the seedling box i noticed 1 of my MWF has gone into flower already as well as the narco purps auto.. got some info off Amarillo slim about the MWF and seems this is the auto pheno so a bud on a stick type plant.. hopefully the rest not the same pheno as that is the only 1 that has started throwing out pistols.. well I will need to start thinking about getting the autos out pretty soon too as the time is ticking on those and there all getting near the light after there latest growth spurt.. im under pressure folks but doing my best..only got the one pair of hands so ill just keep plugging away, we will get there.. thats me for now, gonna make up some cages and cut some bottoms off a few pots for these autos.. stay safe stay stoned and keep it green :yinyang:

• Like 1

Right folks just after getting in and im fuked... been on me hands and knees on the auto plot digging the last 2 holes... man its no fun this place.. the grass is long and the ground is tough so this means you soaking wet from the outside in cause of the dew and the inside out cause of the sweat of the dig... kneeling on a black bag with a folding army shovel at 3 bells in the morning lollol I must be off my chomper..

Well its done.. I gathered the tools I stashed so just got to set the pots and cages mix is in bags in the lockup so  we are nearly there with this plot now. .. well I need some shut-eye  now body has broken and I have been bitten to pieces   I forget how fuking annoying that is ..when you do shit in the dead of the night them fukers feast on you.. right im out of here.. peace out :yinyang:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 2