Cannabis breeders from around the world

Forums

1. Alfemco

Support forum for  Alfemco available exclusively from the  UK420 Seed Shop

Support forum for Seedsman Seeds

Support forum for Turnspit Genetics

Support forum for Super Sativa Seed Club

• Drea_x
      AC Infinity might be my only option due to space limitations, I can't find much else in 4".  I've heard good things about Phresh Stealth but the smallest they make is 6" which is gonna be too large for my growspace.    Good to hear you've been sleeping next to your setup without any issues! I can't function without my beauty sleep 😅
    • CustardVape
      @Celtic voyager I'll be using 7.5l pots this season , which for autos i reckon will be golden , we'll see... Using plastic this year mate which I'm finding much easier to manage , I kind of struggled last year with peat pots , they dry out very fast so you need to keep a close eye on them. I didnt let them root out mainly because being autos I didnt want to disturb the routes as much. Good luck mate 👍    
    • darXound
      Honestly friend, there is no question that this plant can help. I'd be willing to bet my life on that. In my case, the pain is inflammatory so it does take the pain away but as mentioned in previous comments, if it can't take the pain away, it will at least take your wife away from the pain. The only question is how to obtain it, and how to administer and use it in a way that suits your wife's needs 🙏🏻
    • Idicanna jones
      @Revive first answers only... 2 of each in the hole... @monkeypig rules mate.... I'm a stickler for rules 😆
  • 145 Cream of the Crop - March 2024

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.