Cultivation

Forums

1. Strain Base

"A Compendium of Cannabis Varieties"

Growing in Compost and Other Soil Mixes.

Make The Best From That Great Growlight In The Sky

Get Help and Advice On All Your Growing Problems.

What to do with your finished product.

Vote Now for this months Cream Of The Crop

• Saddam
      CoD MW3 Zombies     Unlocked the Borealis camo, put it on my weapon and went to save the load-out..    Invalid camouflage. Camouflage has been reset.    The camouflage is fucking broken so fuck Activision in both ears.   Cunts.
    • LK1
    • Lux_Interior
      @Slippy One Intrigued by this. I'm using coco and I would like an easier life. I pH my local water to roughly 6.0 using acid and check it using litmus paper but I don't have an EC truncheon or a self watering system. i hand water and feed every 2/3 days.
    • Dan t
      @Hashslag i don't use any light meters, apps or anything like that.  A temp controlled extraction fan is as technical as it gets for me.    I just start low and build up slow with my LEDS.  I've got a watt meter but not used it for ages.  If plants stretch I'm not high enough. If they get light stress I'm too high. So i adjust accordingly.     Obviously I could get better results by using the kit to get dialed rite in,  but I'm happy with the yeilds and level of quality I'm getting.          

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.