Good to hear you've got some of them in safely! Not go good about the late night camping shower. Can see the graft you've been putting in, fingers crossed for you mate :yep:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tomateo.grower said:

Good to hear you've got some of them in safely! Not go good about the late night camping shower. Can see the graft you've been putting in, fingers crossed for you mate :yep:

Thanks bro.. it really is a labour of love.. lets hope im rewarded come croptober :yep: its graft this game for sure and although I'm working a lil smarter this season the numbers have more than doubled.. so many vars to choose from so my greed has got me busting a bollock again lol

• Like 4

Good evening my fellow grow buddy's..  I bearly have the strength to write this update..literally I've had it and got to pull the plug on the midnight shift, I've just run out of gas.. spent another back-breaking evening on the knotweed plot and not long back home. Got another 5 girls in the ground and cleared a load of vegetation that is blocking the sun path.. wanted to let it grow so I can then just remove the height where needed to let the sun in and remain nice and hidden at the same time.. man that shit grows like you would not believe  propler rapid up to 1 foot per day I reckon..now the girls are out I want to make sure there getting as much sunshine as possible so needed to spend some time getting that sorted.. this plot is in 2 parts, the main part that I grew in last season and I also dug out another section a couple months back for a bunch of MWF that I wanted to have a crack at.. the main part is now full, planted out 2 purple freeze bx1 and another opg x freezland in the last 3 holes.. also got a couple of MWF in the new section.. another 3 spots to fill here and its finished.. so the same process was followed as yesterday with regards to the soil mix, the girls got a good dusting of mycorrhizal fungi plus a small scoop in the plant hole and in they went.. never got to water these in as it got so dark and I didn't really want to use the torch just for water.. they will be fine until tomorrow ill give them a good soaking then..earlier today I fuked some bags of soil over the fence on the footpath into the auto plot, the plan was to go out again in the small hours to get a few of them in to but I gotta bail on that as I just don't have it in me as I aready said.. I should really go and move the bags but I kind threw them behind a couple of bushes and into the long grass so they should be sweet till tomorrow  night, i can check during the day when I walk the mutt make sure there still there.. you can see a couple of them if your looking but doubt anyone will take much notice even if they do. I will get that sorted tomorrow.. should be able to get the last 3 MWF onto the knotweed plot and at least 4 onto the auto plot.. all ill be left with then is 2 more autos and the 6 on the bastard plot..I can see the light at last.  I think I took a few pics when I first got there this eve so ill check them and edit anything worth showing to this post.

What I was pleased about was the ones that went down yesterday looked pretty dam happy, they had all perked up and even grown somewhat..well it certainly looked like it. Deffo all very happy thats my main concern.. they didn't look great when I left last night so this pleases me.. well guys nothing really more to say right about now just a few pics to finish..

Keep it green folks.. peace :yinyang:

large.20210610_201714_compress54.jpglarge.20210610_201710_compress95.jpglarge.20210610_201702_compress67.jpglarge.20210610_201657_compress66.jpglarge.20210610_201653_compress41.jpglarge.20210609_200859_compress5.jpglarge.20210610_201732_compress42.jpglarge.20210610_201729_compress11.jpglarge.20210610_201706_compress74.jpglarge.20210609_200841_compress8.jpglarge.20210609_200848_compress81.jpglarge.20210609_200837_compress26.jpglarge.20210609_200820_compress18.jpglarge.20210609_200823_compress4.jpglarge.20210609_200828_compress99.jpglarge.20210609_200831_compress43.jpg

Edited by Revive
  • Like 5

Hey dudes and dudettes, another mad day and night has been spent putting in the graft trying to get shit sorted.. left myself far too much to do in such a short space of time..never got home till 4am odd this morning... I still managed an update just not on both of the diargs im running.. all activity is now relevant to this diary as I have ended up with RGCS vars on all plots so will just paste in what went down..

Good morning you lovely people, my guess is your all sleeping like babys.. bless  

Well im just after getting home from another graveyard shift... been at it since 630pm.. got the knotweed plot sorted.. thats now full although I do have to top up a couple of holes as I ran out of topsoil and the spoil that came out the ground was like rocks where its been baking in the sun for days and days.. just need a lil backfill on 3 holes.. a builders bag shall do it.. ill harvest that from the forest and collect some more wood humus while I'm there.. same old game really made up a mix onsite, set my bottomless pots and cages, gave the girls a good dusting of mycorrhizal fungi plus a small scoop in the plant hole and in they went.. im a bit slack in the pics right now but just cause its so manic at the moment.. will give you guys a good dose of those once the last girls have gone out and im doing the plot visits..will get a few in-between just so you can see whats what but focused on getting this mission finished right about now..  got home from there around 1045pm walked the dog, had some food then off I went again on the night shift.. got 4 autos out but it was a mission.. really struggled in the pitch black with my eyes.. had me bins with me but I was so hot they just kept steaming up.. thought I was clever by getting fully wrapped and tucked in so the insects can't feast in me so easily.. sadly I ended up sweating like a pig and dripping in sweat for my troubles 

Not so clever after all  but fuk it there in.. not sure what they look like or if there is any damage to them cause I coildnt see shit but I took my time and did my best.. ran out of water retention crystals so they need to be thrown in in a day or so.. made a boo boo putting the dirt that came out the hole on the grass as it was a fuker to not only get back up but made a mess and left much more signs if activity than u would have liked. Shoild have put it on a plastic bag would have been so much easier..I shall log that 1 in my nut.. my bags was still there lucky enough so they got mixed with some native soil before refilling.. id already knocked those up so they  had all the other bits and bobs added just needed some of the soil from the holes mixed into it.. same again mycorrhizal fungi was added to both the plant hole and the rootball and down those young ladys went.. 1 had already started flowering.. cream of the crop Narco purps i belive.. so looks like another bud on a stick as it pretty small still..we will see.. Well just 8 lil ladys left and im all out. This has been 1 tough mission let me tell you that.. gonna get some shut eye now, im propper fuked..

Peace out ya'll :yinyang:

I have few pics yo add to this in a mo, there not great as I need to focus on getting these girls in the ground but just gives you an idea of how things are looking.. back later with some better ones and a lil update.. have a great day y'all and keep it green :yep:

large.20210611_212123_compress12.jpglarge.20210611_212121_compress12.jpglarge.20210611_212116_compress18.jpglarge.20210611_212110_compress35.jpglarge.20210611_212107_compress70.jpglarge.20210611_205550_compress43.jpglarge.20210611_205544_compress93.jpg

Edited by Revive
  • Like 6

Hey dudes and dudettes, just a quicky to say I have just walked the footpath by the auto plot and all is sweet.. my eyes ain't great but there's certainly no obvious signs of anything a activity wise or other.. cant see cages or fuk all else.. at some point I will try to zoom in on my phone and take couple pictures to see if anything is infact visible if you look hard enough.. I feel that as long as nobody goes roaming the field they will be sweet.. the Brook at the bottom of the field that separates this private land from a public green space will naturally get some kids fuking around but at that end of the field.. im much further forward up hill and through loads of long grass so hopefully nobody ventures that far.. its towards the propertys too so hopefully as its private land they stick down by the Brook end as that is out of sight.. gonna wack another 2 in there later and get some water to them all...if this pays off then I'll piss myself knowing folk have walked on by everyday oblivious to what was in front of there eyes.. where else does an old man get his excitement from these days lollol

Its 5 mins from home too but the unsociable hours kind of tip the balance on that 1..

Laters all.. catch you lovely people this eve no doubt :yep:

• Like 2

Just read the trhead front to back , dedication to the cause :yep:    Outdoor soldier just dont cover it :)     

Makes me so green eyed with envy that im not playing in the brambles this year ..... next year for sure !    Def sitting on the sidelines for the ride just to immerse myself in the thrill.

All the very best for this seasons efforts sir and may the good weather gods keep smiling on ya :)    

• Like 4

1 hour ago, OldFord said:

Just read the trhead front to back , dedication to the cause :yep:    Outdoor soldier just dont cover it :)     

Makes me so green eyed with envy that im not playing in the brambles this year ..... next year for sure !    Def sitting on the sidelines for the ride just to immerse myself in the thrill.

All the very best for this seasons efforts sir and may the good weather gods keep smiling on ya :)    

Thank you squire.. hope you enjoyed the read, you may come across my other diary that is prob a good10 pages longer.. roll a banger for that 1 ;) its where it all began this season. Although my body tells me otherwise this is the wind down of it all..its graft this game bud but fuk me I love it.. pull up a chair its gonna be an eventful season @OldFord :yep:

• Like 2

Right guys put another couple of shifts in at both the knotweed plot and the auto plot. These 2 are now finished aside from the general maintenance of watering  and so forth.... thank god thats the last real night shift I gotta put in.. never got in again till 4am this morning so pretty shattered.. so no pics on the auto plot as of yet.. not surehowim gonna grab these cause its only night visits here and man its a fuking dark field for some crazy reason..but here is what I took yesterday after clearing up and watering all the girls..large.20210612_211505_compress89.jpglarge.20210612_211503_compress75.jpglarge.20210612_211443_compress41.jpglarge.20210612_211353_compress72.jpglarge.20210612_211338_compress4.jpglarge.20210612_211319_compress47.jpglarge.20210612_211341_compress64.jpglarge.20210612_211351_compress79.jpgand the ladies taking up residence 

MWFlarge.20210612_211402_compress95.jpglarge.20210612_211406_compress3.jpglarge.20210612_211411_compress98.jpglarge.20210612_211416_compress33.jpglarge.20210612_211420_compress45.jpgSERIOUS 6

large.20210612_211515_compress96.jpglarge.20210612_211520_compress89.jpglarge.20210612_211524_compress24.jpgOPG X FREEZELAND 

large.20210612_211529_compress41.jpglarge.20210612_211606_compress46.jpgPURPLE FREEZE BX1 

large.20210612_211558_compress24.jpglarge.20210612_211602_compress36.jpg

FAST ZKITTLES 

large.20210612_211533_compress25.jpglarge.20210612_211541_compress32.jpglarge.20210612_211551_compress34.jpgthey are all looking happy enough i think...

So got 1 plot left to sort and 6 more girls to go out and im done.. back to the bastard plot we go..I can see the light now, its been a very hard week but we are getting there at last.. have a great day y'all and keep it green :yinyang:

• Like 6

Hwy dudes and dudettes,

Not loads to report here as I wanted a day off.. been at it all week and feeling it.. however due to the weather and the fact they never got watered in when planting out I needed to get some water to those autos.. I figured if I went at the right time like as light starts to break I could get a few pics..set the alarm for 3:10am but was still awake at 1am anyway.. well I woke up and felt like a was carrying a ton of fuking bricks,  battered!!  Well I dragged myself and 20 ltrs of water over there to get the job done. The first few girls was just as id left them and not looking overly happy.. they was abit drooping but thiscould have been lack of water..im mean its only a day of so but in comparison to the girls that went on the knotweed plot they was certainly not looking there best lets say.. gave them about 3 ltrs odd each, lets hope they perk up and this was the issue..its been really hot here so it seems this could well be the problem.

When I got to the forth 1 it looked like there was something on it, like a fuking donut id forgot my bins again in the rush.  i reaches in to pick it off and it was 1 lil slimey black slug :(  bastards!! Being as it was pretty awkward trying reach down through the cage ive only gone and dropper the fuker right next to the plant.. I had no chance of seeing that, well im looking at the plant and can see another darkish spot, I reaches in again and its another..could not get this 1 off, plus being 1 handed it was hard to remove without damaging the plant. Didn't want to drop this 1 either..well got it off  by holding the leaf with 2 fingers and used my thumb to slide it off into my hand, then fuked it away.. checked all the others again after finding this but no other signs.. well it doesn't even look like damage has been caused, maybe I got there just in time but it matters not they will be back im sure.. these only had the beer can slug collars and slug tape.. maybe I need to upgrade those to the better ones I had previously made for the knotweed plot.. I got some pics but buy the time a done another slug check by the time I got to the 6th 1 it was getting light and worried someone may use that footpath on an early cut through to work or something I just wanted to get out of there.. so to conclude not the best of updates as those slimey fukers are roaming around but its very early days so not sure if this is gonna be an issue further down the line.. like I visit 1day and just find 6 stems in the ground with no leaves lollol

Well look heres the pics of the first 5 autos, pics aint great but to be expected under stealth circumstances.. have a great day y'all :yinyang:

first pic is my cream of the crop cash crop..this is the 1 that had the 2 slugs on her.. cant see any damage in the piclarge.20210614_035409_compress81.jpgSWEET SEEDS RUNTZ XLlarge.20210614_034645_compress95.jpgRGSC AUTO MAZARlarge.20210614_034629_compress77.jpg

CREAM OF THE CROP NARCO PURPSlarge.20210614_035332_compress2.jpg

RGSC MAZAR AUTO

large.20210614_034611_compress44.jpg

• Like 4

So after thinking about these slugs what I'm going to do is add some powdered seaweed around the outside of the tin tower.. this is a great soil enhancer/fert and is hated by slugs. Also its 100% organic so this is gonna be my plan of attack here :yep: will give it a few more days then on my next check/visit i will apply this and see how we go.. gonna try and get some soil to the bastard plot later.. got 3 full bags left that i knocked up for the auto plot so they can go there.. this has already had everything added so if i can get them there early enough I could get half of them out this eve.. prob here is water.. there is none onsite and its very dry up there now.. another worry if honest.. not sure on these towers being the right approach here.. as its surface water only that causes issues I think there gonna just dry out.. thinking on changing them slightly or I may just change half so we can compare what worked best.. just thinking still really..dont want to set myself up and creat a load of work and stress getting water to them all the time thats all.. lets see :yinyang:

Here we go again.. fuk ill be glad when I ain't gotta write these out every 2 mins.. I mean its certainly not my strong point.. so looks like the last of the girls will be out by tomorrow eve.. lugged 3 builders bags of the mix I made for the auto plot..im just the 1 bag short really now so will prob harvest this tomorrow from the forest.. ill take some more Perlite up there and a bit of FBB  with me and they will be ready for planting out..gotta zip tie the stakes to the cages i bit more only wired them in place top middle and bottom so I could construct the tower so have to strengthen these.. I think im gonna dig small trench and line it with some dpc as a water catchment.. then all the clay that comes out the trench im gonna build round my towers both for support and to help stop them drying out.. I have a plan now so let's see if it works.. we are nearly there now folks.. dam its been a tough week getting this done but the bollocks of it has been broken now so plane sailing lets hope.. keep it green y'all :yinyang:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 2

Yippee... righty ho folks all the girls are finally in the ground.. done a few more runs during the day on the bastard plot.. got another bag of topsoil up there some Perlite the rest of the girls and a few 5ltr containers of water.. all the girls are now in there new homes at last.. man its been tough this season.. my fault for being such a greedy fucker tbh.. i mean do I really need so many plants and so many plots?  yes i do!! lollol

This year is gonna be some fun and games if they all hit the clouds again.. ill be up to earholes in bud and will no doubt be running around like a headless chicken trying to deal with it all.. tbh I think that's when I'm at my best but it certainly doesn't feel that way to me, its fuking stress but thats another excuse to roll a big bastard banger to calm down a bit.. any excuse is an excuse and all that.. well still got some work to do on the bastard plot, never got the cable ties done and still got to dig this trench for some water catchment.. no rush on this as It seems the rain isnt to far away, could really do with a drop right now that would be perfect timing.. I never took the phone with me cause I was late fir the plant out and knew time would get away from me.. gonna slip over there tomorrow for a check, put some slug collars on the towers and perhaps a small cage.. I may not have to worry to much about cages but I've got plenty of chicken wire left and being as I dont know this new plot very well so who knows what goes on after dark  might aswell just bang some in there just incase.. well thanks to everyone for the likes over this last week.. its been a crazy journey but I did say buckle up as shit was about to get very hectic..I hope u enjoyed the antics as much as me.. fun times.. 

Back tomorrow with some pics of the girls on the bastard plot.. oh i got 4 left overs.. the exo mob spurt are looking pretty dam good now, nice and healthy and there is 3 of those that made it out the 10 that went down.. plus 1 purple urkle.. I potted these up, not sure why but my head is telling me go on find a lil spot somewhere and give em a chance..  

Hmm is there gonna be another mission on the horizon :naughty:  oh shit...

Peace out ya'll have a great evening :yinyang:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Tomateo.grower said:

Well in mate. Bet it's a relief to have em all in the ground now!

Thanks dude..  God absolutely!! More than relieved. Its stress when your juggling so many, some was hitting the light and all sorts and it was doing my nut in trying to move them around to keep them safe.. over to mother nature now my friend.. lets hope she treats them well :v:

• Like 2

Right folks just a quick pic of the lost and lonely.. how can I bin these i just dont have the heart.. as you can see the subbies have outgrown there weird twisted ways.. 1 in particular looks really nice now hard to fall in love with it cause it might be a boy but it looks very healthy.. the other 2 look ok just slow growth but the leaves are no longer deformed and twisted.. then there is a lonesome purple urkle she's not done much for a while although looks pretty healthy.. not sure what I'm gonna do here.. bought them home so I can turn off the leccy to the seedling box in the lockup and pack that away.. so im hear just having a banger and looking at these.. cant really be arsed to go scouting around anymore, I've busted my balls this last week or so especially.. well look here they are.. ill make my mind up in the next day or so as ill want them out my drum ASAP.. large.20210617_154658_compress75.jpglarge.20210617_154650_compress2.jpg

• Like 2