Chunks secret garden

CHUNK9420

Hi everyone,

First time grower here so will probably be asking you a bunch of question's through out.

I'll be running:

Maff 

Exo gold bx1 

Freezland ibl s1 

Opg x friesland 

Dfg bx1 

Malawi x nl x bx1 

I'll be adding photos from tomorrow.

Good luck everyone 

Got a twin seedling from an opg freezland freebie that I poped a week ago not sure what the chances are of that or if its actualy a good thing or not but interesting start already.

Edited by CHUNK9420
  • Like 8

This is the plot im going to be putting the DFG BX1, 16L fabric pots with biobizz allmix plus fbb, bonemeal, bat guano and a few other bits large.60958168dec3f_photoperiodgarden.jpg

• Like 8

Be careful adding all those bits and bobs dude.. the all mix is already loaded as it is  with some folk favouring the light mix due to it being a lil hot.. remember how delicate they are at this stage..just saying as you have added quite a bit on top of the all mix.. just an observation bud.. other than that your looking pretty good there, I'm a bit behind due to the temps this season.. 

Have a good un :yep:

• Like 4

Yeah the allmix is a hot one on its own, especially for young ones. You could always ditch the pots, dig some bigger holes and dilute 50/50 with some light mix or general purpose. Only a recommendation, good luck dude.. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, CHUNK9420 said:

This is the plot im going to be putting the DFG BX1, 16L fabric pots with biobizz allmix plus fbb, bonemeal, bat guano and a few other bits large.60958168dec3f_photoperiodgarden.jpg

Nice start and a nice strain selection. 

Your fabric pot set up very much like my own style of growing :yep:

Are the fabric pots intact or have you cut the bottoms off? If you haven't already, I recommend cutting the bottoms off or putting some slits in them to allow the roots to dive down deep into the soil. If you don't you'll be doing a lot of watering mid summer. :yinyang:

• Like 1

Nice start and a nice strain selection. 

Your fabric pot set up very much like my own style of growing :yep:

Are the fabric pots intact or have you cut the bottoms off? If you haven't already, I recommend cutting the bottoms off or putting some slits in them to allow the roots to dive down deep into the soil. If you don't you'll be doing a lot of watering mid summer. :yinyang:

i have cut holes all around them but not slashed it open or anything, i think i may take the suggestion of ditching the pots on the photos and chuck them in bigger holes straight in the ground, will probably just use the pots for the autos.

heres a few more pictures of the girls, all the pictures are taken the same day i have 3 lots of seedlings all popped 1 week apart to break the work of getting them out up a bit

large.6096aa9f7dd15_DFGBX1.jpglarge.20210508_154905.jpglarge.20210508_154832.jpglarge.20210508_154825.jpglarge.20210508_154752.jpg

• Like 9

This is the crazy double seedling, 2 main stems from 1 seed, looks pretty unhealthy but i think its because i popped it straint into allmix large.20210508_154959.jpg

• Like 7

These are the 1st 2 i started both exo gold bx1, going to be planting out very soon, all of these have been getting started on a shelf by a window.large.20210515_202938.jpglarge.20210515_202901.jpg

• Like 2

a mix of semi autos, hopefully have these out in 2 weeks or so, the one front left is the double seedlinglarge.60a0296cbbf5c_20210515_203029(1).jpglarge.20210515_203119.jpg

• Like 6

The 4th batch of seedling are all spouting apart from 1 which im sure will pop up in the next day or so. Eazy plugs and tap water.large.seddddd.jpglarge.seedling.jpg

• Like 2