Chunks secret garden

CHUNK9420

• 2 weeks later...

thanks @panik no mould at all somehow, had a few leafs with a spot of PM but no rot on anything yet, could be to do with altitude the site is about 250m above sea level, not sure just a theory.

• Like 1

Litlle bit of an update, had a solid week of decent weather, fingers crossed it continues for another 3 weeks, my first harvest is dry and i pressed all of it apart from about 7gs into rosin got over 20 grams of rosin sat in the fridge i will put some pictures up once the cold cure is finnished, ill be making most of it into vape carts and keep some for dabs or dirty blunts, peace out people. large.614dffa0b269d_holydfg.jpg

Edited by CHUNK9420
  • Like 4

The mystery plant, can anyone take a guess what it might be from the strains listed in the first post, its all RGSC just not sure what strain this is.

large_mp1.jpglarge_mp2.jpglarge.mp3.jpglarge.mp4.jpglarge_mp5.jpglarge_mp6.jpglarge_mp7.jpglarge_mp8.jpglarge_mp9.jpg

• Like 5

Just now, CHUNK9420 said:

The mystery plant, can anyone take a guess what it might be from the strains listed in the first post, its all RGSC just not sure what strain this is.

large_mp1.jpglarge_mp2.jpglarge.mp3.jpglarge.mp4.jpglarge_mp5.jpglarge_mp6.jpglarge_mp7.jpglarge_mp8.jpglarge_mp9.jpg

Mazar looks like how mine was a few weeks back i think ?

Just now, B-real said:

Mazar looks like how mine was a few weeks back i think ?

Would have to be one of these pal

Maff 

Exo gold bx1 

Freezland ibl s1 

Opg x friesland 

Dfg bx1 

Malawi x nl x bx1 

Just now, CHUNK9420 said:

Would have to be one of these pal

Maff 

Exo gold bx1 

Freezland ibl s1 

Opg x friesland 

Dfg bx1 

Malawi x nl x bx1 

Shit well fuck noes my man haha i feel stupid now ahaa!.

Just now, B-real said:

Shit well fuck noes my man haha i feel stupid now ahaa!.

Haha I'm the mug that didn't label them to begin with, it could well be exo gold bx1 just a very different pheno to my 1st one, this looks way more sativa like