2021 Season | Green_Box & The Yellow Handle Bandits

GREEN_BOX

Where to start? I have so many photos it's unbelievable. We've been visiting the plots very frequently (multiple times a week) to keep up maintenance/mould checks etc. and each time we go, we can't help but admire the progress and snap away.

I think pink pistils would be a nice start... everyone loves pink pistils :naughty:

large.616b315124664_foto_no_exif(35).jpg

large.616b314a687e8_foto_no_exif(32).jpg

large.616b3141111ef_foto_no_exif(28).jpg

large.616b312dce458_foto_no_exif(19).jpg

large.616b313c75023_foto_no_exif(26).jpg

large.616b315c9ff3b_foto_no_exif(40).jpg

large.616b3147b6818_foto_no_exif(31).jpg

Take it easy :skin_up:

• Like 9

Another day, another photo dump! This time, a few wider shots of some plots - 

(worth bearing in mind, all of the photos i'll be uploading are from July-Oct all mixed uplol - apologies!)

large.616c49e5e8399_foto_no_exif(4).jpg

large.616c49fd75cdf_foto_no_exif(8).jpg

large.616c49e2831a4_foto_no_exif(3).jpg

large.616c4a03a40f6_foto_no_exif(10).jpg

large.616c4a09052ff_foto_no_exif(11).jpg

large.616c4a48da989_foto_no_exif(24).jpg

large.616c4a3cba5c0_foto_no_exif(20).jpg

Back soon... GB :skin_up:

• Like 4

A few more photos i've just dropped in the random guerilla photos thread. Thought it'd be rude not to include them here!

large.616b311f7a6bc_foto_no_exif(12).jpg

large.616b31257ef94_foto_no_exif(15).jpg

large.616b312113c2d_foto_no_exif(13).jpg

large.616b311d4c7a0_foto_no_exif(11).jpg

• Like 10

On 13/08/2021 at 11:49 AM, HullFeltMashematician said:

Waiting on this update reminds me of waiting on the next season of Game of Thrones lol 

Your last post is like the week before the season drop when rumours about someone putting out the first episode after the US premier go round, checking in every day to see if the episode is available!! 

Caaaaamon! lol 

Just kidding though mate, life can get busy of course I understand. Eagerly awaiting this update as I'm sure are many others! :yep:

Hope all is well with you and the YHB!

How i've forgotten to reply to this yet is beyond me lol

Saw this whilst lurking about a month ago, cracked me up then, and you've cracked me up again lol

Thanks for checking in, HFM! Good to hear from you. Take it easy:skin_up:

• Like 1

On 16/09/2021 at 10:00 PM, HullFeltMashematician said:

I still have my fingers crossed that we might see a fucking plant from you boys before October rolls round lol no kidding, caaaaamon lol 

Mid way through October? :unsure::naughty:

• Like 2

On 16/09/2021 at 10:43 PM, Revive said:

Don't hold your breath HFM these boys are on the miss lol

Another quote I saw a while back and has been stuck in my head since lol

Still kicking about... still got our yellow handles :naughty:lol

Cheers for dropping by mate!

• Like 1

Just now, GREEN_BOX said:

Another quote I saw a while back and has been stuck in my head since lol

Still kicking about... still got our yellow handles :naughty:lol

Cheers for dropping by mate!

Been wondering where you boys got to.. good to see you back on the boards buddy.. bang up a load of pics then  the suspence is killing us lollol

Forgot to scroll up lol

I found some.. looking good.. How's the rot been holding off for ya? Its getting about the place for me now with very few not affected..

Fingers crossed for the finish dudes :yep:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Revive said:

Been wondering where you boys got to.. good to see you back on the boards buddy.. bang up a load of pics then  the suspence is killing us lollol

Forgot to scroll up lol

I found some.. looking good.. How's the rot been holding off for ya? Its getting about the place for me now with very few not affected..

Fingers crossed for the finish dudes :yep:

Hahah sorry mate! Been verryyyy productive down the plots this season, stripping back growth, tidying/widening the plots and keeping  mould at bay. Fingers crossed next year the updates are a bit more consistent and throughout the season!

It differs really - some plants have/had none, some with 5-10% mould, and some where a good 30-50% has been lost. Glad we did numbers for this reason! We’re being extremely diligent when checking, and it’s paid off. 

A few are inside, drying, though most are already dried and curing, but we also still have 9 outside. 

Should all be in by the end of the week which will be nice. Then clean up and start thinking about next year!

Glad to be back! I’ll be uploading a load of photos over the coming days and I’m planning to share some stories and whatnot too. 

Cheers for dropping in as always, take it easy!

• Like 1

Good stuff @Green Box its been a funny old season this 1 the weather has been really hit and miss..tbf up until this weekend its been bearable with most girls only suffering 5/10% but tonights harvest of the supposedly bomb proof serious 6 there was a loss of 50% and the fuker is its was the best part of her that the rot took..first real disappointment of the season really so can't complain mate..

Look forward to some more pics.. be lucky dude :yep:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Revive said:

Good stuff @Green Box its been a funny old season this 1 the weather has been really hit and miss..tbf up until this weekend its been bearable with most girls only suffering 5/10% but tonights harvest of the supposedly bomb proof serious 6 there was a loss of 50% and the fuker is its was the best part of her that the rot took..first real disappointment of the season really so can't complain mate..

Look forward to some more pics.. be lucky dude :yep:

It really has to be honest. I think less rain over our ways compared to the end of season last year, but the weather these past few days has got me a bit on edge.

Heading down the plots tomorrow so fingers crossed! Regardless, we have enough to sort us out, but would be nice to bring more girls home :naughty:

Thanks mate, and likewise! Good luck for the finish!

• Like 2