Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

InTheSystem

SCOPEX-680 No-Till Rolling Diary | InTheSystem

70 posts in this topic

@Ledgrowlights-Adam - Preparing for light speed....

4d1e666cdacb68aef11fbe01589b969c.jpg

@McHazy - I was on my hands and knees with my fave toothbrush for hours, that's blood sweat and tears fella. To be fair, the last lot of pics it was a state, pretty shameful for me, although - I am not the cleanest person in the world, starting to wonder why I brought a white tent now, having the same issue as my white kitchen, can't keep the bugger clean lollol

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

Ladies and Gentleman... I present to you, the Woozoo PCF-SDC15T fan. What a little bad boy. I think I have out done myself here now:

large.IMG_20210617_180418.jpg

VPD in check. 29c, 65% RH - plants are thanking me for it. Even the Chiquita Bananas are rising up underneath the Buckwheat lol UPS have apparently done something with my package. Just waiting for them to call me and likely give me a customs charge.... Cunts lol

I am going bosh the Scope X up on watts now so expect some decent growth on the next update... AC unit arrived too ready for flower in about 4 weeks I would say, will get that installed over the weekend and yer, hopefully the EC Flo gear arrives this week or next so I can switch the extraction equipment out before it gets a bit rumble in the jungle. Blumats I was looking at ordering a Blusoak hose, but alas the postage and wait is a fuck tonne, so I will be sticking with the regular TropF carrots, but this time I have some distribution drippers to make it even sweeter. Not really used the Blumat meter before but my aim is to stay around the 100 mbar and I water when it gets too 130/40 or my finger tells me, failing that :) 

Not got around to ordering predators. I have to use a safe addy as I live in a block of flats and it comes with a gian box with lady bugs and live animals all over it, been asked if have smoke twice... Downside right there to natural bio control lol Will checkin again early next week when they have had some watts, tea and army of predators added. Should get interesting.

4k's seeds doing excellent also, I have some UGORG#1 F2, UGORG Smelly Berry I plan to germinate soon too in this diary, some other bits and bobs going back in time to the skunky days gifted to me also.... Watch this space.

Cheers.

Edited by InTheSystem
9 people like this

that fan looks awesome mate, but it's a bit pricey, no? lol

you will have to give us an update after 6 moths of use :)

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

@ratdog - I sold a kidney for that, behave mate lollol Was about 45 quid, it's a poor mans Meaco.... I don't really notice the difference tin performance as a Meaco (owned one before), but lifespan - let's see as you say.

Edited by InTheSystem
6 people like this

40 minutes ago, InTheSystem said:

Was about 45 quid, it's a poor mans Meaco

amazon have them priced at £90+

drop me a pm with the place you bought it can you please?

Posted (edited)

@ratdog - Amazon ES flash sale. It was 55 euros - I have Amazon Prime as I order a tonne of books on there. I don't watch TV haha... Not sure if that makes a difference. I will ask a mate who told me about these fans on Discord at the UK price I mentioned for you :)

Been asked to test some RKS seeds but staying well clear of that in recent discussions lol Got a few various skunk packs from 90s, UGORG gear mentioned.. Clones being held inlcude the original psychosis, mysterious skunk and hopefully the cheds.... I was gonna start a new skunk diary, but I am just going to roll it all into here as many seem to be on the same mission on the cheesey, skunk hunts and will probably far exceed my efforts ha. I will hopefully get some breeding done over the next 12 months as I need to do something productive with growing, definitely feel like I hit a wall the last couple of years and my focus misdirected. That and my life doing a 180, said it before though - it's good to be back posting in here. Just need to get involved in all the other sub forums again.... Scared lol

Edited by InTheSystem
8 people like this

On 15/06/2021 at 8:26 AM, InTheSystem said:

starting to wonder why I brought a white tent now, having the same issue as my white kitchen, can't keep the bugger clean lollol

My tent that old now the plastic is yellow inside lol

3 people like this

@McHazy - That's what we like to call bedded in... Signs of a true pro mate. This OCD sterile tent will only hold up a while like... Or who knows, could be a changed man lol

3 people like this

Looks like things are really taking off in there now. Still no sign of UPS, no? :furious:

What wattage we running at now then bud?

:smokin:

2 people like this

@ledgrowlights-Craig - 410W at 32 inches away now bro. Seeing very decent growth rate... Will grab some pics for the next update this week. Temps are hot and dry so humidifier is running flat out. Must get the AC up this weekend. Ref UPS. Ad forwarded me an email asking me to provide contact details - so I did, they wrote back saying my contact have been forwarded on to the local agency but have heard nothing from them - call or email wise... I went to the UPS point closest to me and they said the system says it's in Madrid. Tried to call them and they say to check online.... Why is it so difficult to get hold of courrier and they steam from the ears if you miss a call or delivery from them.... Cunts lol

6 people like this