Skit rats 2024 RGSC mission

Skit Rat

Big year this year , we gotta get some good weather and do these genetics some justice 💯

Big shout out to @panik for showing us love and providing us with fire 🔥  genetics to run and test , and also for even providing a comp with prizes as if free seeds for a diary wasn't a good enough incentive!

Any ways I'm going for the stated tags consisting of 

2 OGP x ZOAP

2 OGP x FUCKTARD

2 FAST LEMON CAKES

1 EXO GOLD

Will try and grow these to the best of my abilities well only thing that can fuck it up is probably ph but this year I got a few new weapons to combat ph meter ph liquid etc so I'm keeping a close eye 👁  on things .

Good luck to everyone joining in let the fun and games begin soon.  

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

My first year doing a RGS comp can't wait to get my plot up and running, jungle bungle stylee.

Aside from smoking the end product nothing beats that feeling ov walking up onto your mature plot, knowing its all ur own hard graft that makes it possible 

Good luck and fair weather to all 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Big ups @Skit Rat you got the mix for ph ;)  he’s too us having a good season, hope you are well, 

big love

stig

• Like 3

@Stigofthedank nice one bruddah,  I'm good , hope u get a banging season ahead of you , can't wait to see your flower show ngl I think it's gonna be special .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I do too, I have a good feeling for all us guerrilla gang :pitchfork: big ups and breal

big love stiggy 

• Like 3

Good luck with the grow 

Fingers crossed for you all for drier weather through flower

• Like 2

@BluePeter thank u kind ser , after last season if u managed a harvest then this season will be much better fo sho .

• Like 2