random guerrilla photos

farmer boy

just thought it would be nice to start a thread wear everyone could share there GG photos other than in the GG-diary section feel free to add all and every GG photo no matter how bad/good it is

peace out farmer boy

• Like 12

this is an easy sativa was planted out 10 days ago and has just started to take off in the grow department

peace out farmer boy

post-41235-0-16800200-1306175147_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

You should start a diary doode.

nah fella havnt got the time to do it justis fella :yinyang:

peace out farmer boy

Nice looking plants FB, Easy looks like its flying, will you be topping at all? :smokin:

give them another week till ther a bit stronger then the cages will get cut down to half hight and they will get topped at the same time then 3-4 weeks after that training will start! . normaley they would have allready been topped by now but i had a late start this year . this is my first year useing mulch and it will be interesting to see what difference it makes :yinyang:

come on 420 GG's bang some photos on :guitar:

peace out farmer boy

Guest Stickybud73

nah fella havnt got the time to do it justis fella :yinyang:

Doode, you're on the boards most nights anyway. Could just upload pics! :yep:

I'd give my left nut to see some West Country tractor action!!

:guitar:

Would anyone else here love a FB 2011 Diary?

you get first hand experiance mrj ! this time of year aint a problem its from august onwards that i strugle for time ! mrj will conferme how busy i get over autumn/winter :wassnnme:

any way off topic

photos please :wassnnme:

peace out farmer boy

and this is the start of this years bud trimmer that i will be makeing over the next 2weeks (got 2 weeks holliday :guitar: ) will be putting up more photos as it progresses . its a 1kw motor with a 16" graupner 3 blade propeller 2800rpm boy dose it kick ass just got to make it a bit safer and sort out the grill and frame work

peace out farmer boy

post-41235-0-65612400-1306182010_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

I shall add to this soon...

16" graupner 3 blade propeller 2800rpm boy dose it kick ass just got to make it a bit safer

I ruddy well hope so, fingies do not re-spawn!!!

I shall be taking a walk tomoz or wed morning, I have 20 out already and 20 bag seed to go out

:skin_up:

MW

• Like 1

corn or maize ? north or south ? plants looking good fella :yinyang: you going to train them ?

peace out farmer boy

not 100% sure as im in the south but if its wheat,barley,oats i think it will be from august ish at your latitude

peace out farmer boy

Guest Nunsacred

My most promising swamp tube (so far) this year, made of chicken wire, tarpaulin, and a fencepost, filled with about 30 litres of Plant Magic moss-based medium with added nutes.

post-53062-0-82828400-1306230214_thumb.jpg

3 plants in it, all turned out female which I didn't expect :spliff:

If this carries on like it has started, it's going to be quite a sight by October!