First prescription appointment

tupacker

So I had my first appointment for medical treatment today and the doctor said she would be putting me forward for cbd and indica treatment but I didn’t ask at what amount I would be likely to get per month anyone else doing the medical prescription have any idea what I might expect thanks 

• Like 1

They prescribed me 30 sativa 30 indica a month but I only get 10 every few weeks to keep it open who are you with

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Brysee said:

They prescribed me 30 sativa 30 indica a month but I only get 10 every few weeks to keep it open who are you with

Hi I went with curaleaf the woman said she would put me down for cbd and hybrid indica I just forgot to ask how much cheers 

11 minutes ago, tupacker said:

Hi I went with curaleaf the woman said she would put me down for cbd and hybrid indica I just forgot to ask how much cheers 

Same as me easy to deal with so probably the same 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Brysee said:

Same as me easy to deal with so probably the same 

Thanks for that 👍🏻

1 minute ago, splifi said:

On my first prescription I got 10g of la sage and 10g of pink Kush 

Probably 10g of each then I’m kind hoping for more on the thc strain suppose I will have to wait abs see cheers 

You will have another appointment with he doctor in 3 weeks 

The strength they give you will depend on the question they asked on the first appointment "  have you used cannabis before and what effects it had on you "

Tell them its working but you want something stronger at the end of the day they are only legal drug dealers

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, splifi said:

You will have another appointment with he doctor in 3 weeks 

The strength they give you will depend on the question they asked on the first appointment "  have you used cannabis before and what effects it had on you "

Tell them its working but you want something stronger at the end of the day they are only legal drug dealers

No I meant I wanted a larger amount of thc flower I mean 10g ain’t much for a month I did mention I wasn’t bothered for the cbd as can already get that and she said there’s is safer and tested properly so just agreed I was more concerned about being accepted during the interview was quite nervous but that’s true I can resolve any problems in the second interview if I make it that far hopefully all being well it goes okay thanks 

Good luck and I hope it work for you but Just remember they are now advertising on tv that means they are looking for new customers and you are paying them.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

can i ask how much you are paying them/.

The initial consultation costs between £0 to £150 depending on the clinic average seems to be £100

Some offer fancy packages like a grinder a shit vape and a stash jar for an initial £99 then £39 month plus your weed cost with free delivery others just charge a annual fee then you pay for your weed plus delivery 

Then the cost of 10g x 2 came to £169 delived  each month in my case.

Fuk me at that cost is it any suprise we want to grow our own lol

Rip off tossers :taz:

I bet the weed is shit too :yinyang:

• Like 8
5 hours ago, Revive said:

Fuk me at that cost is it any suprise we want to grow our own lol

Rip off tossers :taz:

I bet the weed is shit too :yinyang:

A friend has prescription or whatever they call it . I rubbished him saying it’ll be shit weed but I’m sad to say it’s very good on what I’ve seen and smoked . I’ll still rubbish it tho saying mines better for the craic lollollol 

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Devon Cream said:

A friend has prescription or whatever they call it . I rubbished him saying it’ll be shit weed but I’m sad to say it’s very good on what I’ve seen and smoked . I’ll still rubbish it tho saying mines better for the craic lollollol 

Mine is better because I know where it's been, what it's been fed, and how it's been dried.. all very important factors for many of us. 👍

• Like 4