Welcome to UK420

Forums

1. New Members

Just joined the interwebs Favourite Cannabis Community ?
    Don't be shy, Introduce yourself here to our community.

But please no questions about growing, equipment or set up etc !

Forum news and stuff that you should know

• OldFord
      Dont be sad man !!!    Im doing what i love ... im growing mucker 🥰   Yeah they look good despite some single digit temps we been seeing.  i have a 2nd wave sitting on the window cill hardening off ready for a plant up & chucking in the g/h this wknd 👍    Been leaving the window open overnight just to try get them used to lower temps and its all good.    No drooping or curling so its time to pot up & kick out ....treat em mean      Think its all the DP , SS , Mohan x Blaster bits along with a few i want more of ...more is Betterer 
    • Q-Zo
      I can’t thank you enough for taking time to post that comment. I’m just about finishing a book call Cannabis:Seeing through the smoke by Professor David Nutt and a lot of your comment is explained in the book. Your experience is very interesting, the fact you have found a passage to treat you ailments gives me some hope that we can find some benefits in Cannabis use. I’ve got a feeling this might be a bit of a journey and not just the elixir I hoped it might be. The idea of growing my own for medical use has already come into my mind but this feels like such a bold step right now when I don’t even know whether it’s something that could even help. Like I said, I’m right at the beginning of this idea, but your comment is a great start. Thank you. 
    • Idicanna jones
      Awwww shucks..... You'll have me leaking from the eyes man. De nada amigo.... Equal parts proud and glad to be of assistance sir....   
    • DeltaMelter
      No you should be good if they are green and immature like that. when they go yellow and open up that's when you are in trouble.   Well spotted!
  • 145 Cream of the Crop - March 2024

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.