Welcome to UK420

Forums

1. New Members

Just joined the interwebs Favourite Cannabis Community ?
    Don't be shy, Introduce yourself here to our community.

But please no questions about growing, equipment or set up etc !

Forum news and stuff that you should know

• screrg
      Was the ducting 150mm on these? I've got 2 tents with 150mm ducts venting into the loft through a y adapter so there's only one hole in the roof. If the ducting on the AC is the same I could stick another y adapter on one the holes on the current one and vent the AC out of the same hole. Want to get this sorted early next week as one tent is stubbornly above 30C at lights on atm.
    • Amnesialocal
      Mould in the Onda Calabra ... Main cola gone
    • screrg
      Great stuff on here. Was gonna start a thread but this saves clogging the board up. I've had bother with foxtailing the last 2 grows and was pushing the light levels at 1000 lux. Gonna stick to 850 max for this one and hope to avoid any bother.
    • catweazle1
      Don't go over 3000mah capacity. 2500mah is fine too or lower. 3000mah will  handle up to 15A draw and your device is rated 8-10A draw , so there's a bit of headroom for overheating resilience. Google Fogstar and any batteries they sell are safe up to the 3000mah rating for your device. Used them for years. Efest is a rewrap company that use rejects from the main makers... I'd avoid.
  • 168 Cream of the Crop April/May 2024

1. 1. Please vote for your favourite photo

• dan6
      • morbidmonkey182
      • McHazy
      • stu sleeper 20vt
      • Neza
      • DeltaMelter
      • Thai Stick
      • Killuminati7
      • NormanNugget
      • Mullet

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use