Arizer Solo

arizer-solo-both.jpg

The Arizer Solo units we sell are the brand new 2014 edition- model M1D or later. They can be used while charging, and they have improved airflow to the herb chamber for better vapour production.

The Arizer Solo Portable Vaporizer is a truly cutting-edge machine, giving the user a vaporization experience which is better than most home units, in a portable, rechargeable unit which is smaller than a small can of Red Bull! This highly-advanced unit is compact, lightweight, and super-convenient, with a digital temperature control to allow maximum versatility. It heats up in under 2 minutes, is small enough to fit inside your pocket (12cm tall, and 5 cm in diameter), and weighs less than 2 lbs. Instead of using butane or alkaline batteries, the Arizer Solo Vaporizer features a high quality lithium ion battery that’s capable of providing the user with 1-2 hours of continuous use- the longest of any portable vaporizer. The Arizer Solo is totally silent and requires no cords or wires while in use. The LED temperature display makes it incredibly easy to use, and the automatic shut-off feature ensures you don't waste your battery accidentally.

Made in Canada by Arizer, the Solo Portable Vaporizer is manufactured using only the highest quality components and materials. The Solo's borosilicate glass vapour pathway ensures cool, pure vapour with incredible flavour: if you've been using vaporizers with silicone, vinyl or plastic mouthpieces, you won't believe the difference in taste! It even works incredibly well with herbal concentrates and solid resins- in fact, we'd go as far as to say it's better than any other vaporizer at harnessing their true flavour potential. What's more, although it provides a true connoisseur's experience, the Arizer Solo is incredibly simple to use: there are no knacks or techniques, all you need to do is turn it on and inhale! Each unit comes with a 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on the unit, and a Lifetime Warranty that covers any defect related to the heating element for total peace of mind.

Arizer Solo Features:

Newest Version - 2014 Edition (Model M1D or later). Can be used while charging and has improved airflow to the herb chamber.
Easy to Use
Compact & Lightweight Design
Completely Portable – No Cords or Wires
High Quality Lithium Ion Battery - 1-2 hours of Continuous Use!
Digital Temperature Control with LED Temperature Display
Glass Vapour Pathway
2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty!

Arizer Solo Accessories (Included):

Instruction Manual
Battery Charger & UK power adapter
Potpourri Dish
1 Straight Diffusing Tube (Draw Whip)
1 Curved Diffusing Tube (Draw Whip)
Aromatherapy Sample

NOTE: Upon opening the box, allow your Solo Vaporizer to heat up for a full cycle before inserting the glass tube. Once the unit has been pre-heated, you can insert the tube by applying a limited amount of pressure.

The Solo's charger is fitted with a US 2-pin plug, and comes with a UK power adapter. If you plan on charging the Solo outside the UK, USA or Canada, you may need an alternative power adapter. We are unable to supply these.

- See more at: http://www.vapefiend.co.uk/solo#sthash.sSEnQH5a.dpuf

Ask me any questions you like about this excellent portable vape- I've been using one myself for a few years, so I should be able to answer anything!

Edited by vapefiend
  • Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

Glad to hear it! Enjoy man, the Solo is a great machine; a customer was just telling me on the phone how he bought a Pax but has gone back to the Solo because he just can't handle the constant cleaning.

Yes, we have a big order of them coming soon, and we'll also be stocking the new PVHEGonG adapters, and the stealth adaptors, which allow you to hide the Solo in a fast-food drinks cup.

• Like 3

Sweet if your getting the pvhe gong think I'm a get just one of them rather then a standard gong and a pvhe steam and just use it as my main steam and bong steam

Meant to ask when they will be in stock must be more stoned then I think

Haha! no worries Mr THC. The order's in with the supplier, and I'm hoping to have them by the end of the month.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, got my Solo today (thanks Vapefiend very efficient postage/delivery :yep:)...

I have to say, it's a lot (well, a bit) smaller than I was expecting which was a nice surprise. Did the breaking in a couple of times for the 12 mins on heat 7 and then had a go...

I'm very impressed from my first blast, small bowl loosely packed - will have an experiment later for the best way to pack the bowl. Have put a bowled screen in to stop the bits for the moment too. Started on setting 4 - beautiful taste. Cranked it up through each setting to seven and was quite surprised how much vapour I got at each setting from such a small amount of weed.

Very clear noticeable effect and that's on top of the few neat joints I've smoked through the day, as I'm off work for a few days :yahoo:

Have a bit of dry sift hash that I'm looking forward to trying in it later (between a bed of weed), have heard good reports on how the Solo handles solids...

Any news on the PVHES stems? Also your website shows that you have stock of the 18mm GonG's, that right??

:skin_up:

• Like 2

Thanks for the review DD! Glad to hear you're enjoying the Solo. Here are my tips:

1. You don't need to grind flowers! Sounds crazy, but it's true! Just pluck a small bud off and shove it in the mouthpiece. It'll vape evenly and they're won't be any bits :-)

2. The solo is great with solid and concentrates! Whack er up to 6 or 7 and away you go.You'll be amazed!

3. The PVHES stems make a big difference if you don't like the draw resistance. There's a delay getting then from the manufacturer but I'm hoping to have them soon. I'll also have PVHEGonG high-tech water pipe adaptors at the same time. But if you can't wait I have a few 18mm carbed adaptors in stock now.

Edited by vapefiend

Cool, I'll give the whole small bud a go... sounds easier, and no need bits up the tube I guess.

Think I need to wait for the 14mm GonG's tbh, are they all too a male ground joint??

Will want one or two stems too when you get them (not the turbo though, just the ones with the grooves & notches).

I'll let you know what I think about the solids later... have high hopes, it's a great little unit... :yep:

Think I need to wait for the 14mm GonG's tbh, are they all too a male ground joint??

Yeah, standard male ground glass joint. I'll chase up the manufacturer today.

Oh, and I forgot my favourite tip: if you have a dishwasher, you don't ever need to do any cleaning with the Solo. Just pop the mouthpiece in the dishwasher every few days! (don't wait too long, or it'll take several washes to get it totally clean).

Edited by vapefiend
  • Like 1

Cool, that's great... dunno why Planet Vape don't just have more blown, there's always a demand and they're always sold out. You should have a word with OG. He could probably knock them out no prob if you give him the bowl spec (the Gong's, don't know about the stems).

See what you mean about about just putting chunks of bud whole in there... works a treat, and lasts for ages.

And the hash tatses great, in fact the flavour throughout has impressed me quite a bit tbh. With my MFLB only the first draw has much flavour but this seems to have a good taste pretty much throughout.

Am very happy with my new toy and can highly recommend it for anyone sitting on the fence... it's great :yep:

• Like 2