Karma strains

What's peoples experience with plants from karma? I have done the headstash,strawberry rado and josh D OG , rated them as top notch hybrids. The josh d is like smoking listerine with a violent high that melts the tits off you. Headstash is a heavy cerebral experience with limey and fruity herbal tones,amazing colours. Has anyone else ran stuff from them ? How did people rate some examples from this breeder?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, monkeypig said:

Have done his Karma RadoOG. I absolutely loved it. Maybe the strongest I have ever grown.

I have got those in my fridge ,nice to know. 

Sorry, made it sound like it was just strong. It was absolutely delicious and stinky too. And yielded too. Can't say enough good about it.

• Like 8

Just now, monkeypig said:

Sorry, made it sound like it was just strong. It was absolutely delicious and stinky too. And yielded too. Can't say enough good about it.

Did you just run the one plant? 

Ive just put some orange sorbet,sour power og and some road dawg in coco.....Nothing better than exploring through the gene pool from reliable breeders.

• Like 2

Just now, monkeypig said:

In the end I did. Someone is holding a couple of those girls for me, will need to get them back soon.

Was it an indoor mix you were running at the time? Did it outperform others in the groom?

Just now, GrowYaBoat said:

Was it an indoor mix you were running at the time? Did it outperform others in the groom?

I had the one plant in 6.5l coco pot in a mixed tent and yes, it did dominate. I think that particular plant was about 5 or 6 oz.  I'm definitely interested in more of his range. 

• Like 3

I currently have some Fruitbowl from Karma Genetics in my stash, it’s very citrus orange flavoured and has a very strong well balanced high.

In in the past I have ran WhiteOG and Biker Kush, both nice strains.

Karma is a good and reliable breeder.

• Like 3

ive done white og  she is a limey hashy lovelyness .

she was the biggest yielding plant out of 8 different strains, also she was not in prime location and she still did well.

ive dabs some headstash x ? shatter i got it from west london extracts . its was probably the best shatter ive dabbed .

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

I ran SourPower OG and Manderina Kush last grow, both strains finished bang on! SourPowerOG was my favourite out of the two :yep:

Pictures etc in my diary :)

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to do headbanger on the next run alongside a bunch of gorilla's. Hoping for a nice middle ground between the diesel and the og. Heard lots of good things. 

• Like 1