• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 redseeed101

redseeed101

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:56 PM

I would like to know what peoples average yield is off a Big Bud Blue cheese!!! As I am only getting a small yield myself. I am using the coco medium with it's home made brand Canna coco plus an adjustable dripper system at the minute I am giving also PK in every week after the first or second week of flower only 10ml per 10L, it says in certain manuals only to give a 15ml per 10L in week three ONLY but an associate of mine told me to do it the way I am now. But my yields are rubbish should I do an aqua and which system or stay on Coco, or is it my feed direction or how I am doing it or just the brand I am using. I can't see it having anything to do with the ventilation as that is one thing I know is perfect
Any info is definateley appreciated mostly though is what an average yield is. Many thanks peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 mrchang

mrchang

L.E.D-GURU ;)

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5168 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:59 PM

String? piece of?? :wassnnme:
What light you using and what yield you getting? :smokin:
"The police said mark duggan had a gun.....smiley had a knife. Jean Charles de Menezes,
he had a bomb and Ian Tomlinson died of natural causes."
Chunkymark 2011.
vince noir rock n roll star
the tare button adds awesomness to the weight everyone knows that

#3 sikovdeelas

sikovdeelas

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 730 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 01:16 PM

Whats an average yield? ive been doing barneys blue cheese for 2 grows im on my third 5 plants in hydroton in a 120 with a 600w grolux using canna aqua, I juust give them 1 week pk then change the tank to finish off, 1st grow average 4 and a half per plant but i was supercropping 3 and they produced mucho :guitar: So the second grow i increased my ec up to 1.5 in flower and supercropped them all :magic: I got over 30 oz dry :lucky: so i would try a bit off cropping mate. Good luck with it mate.

#4 mrchang

mrchang

L.E.D-GURU ;)

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5168 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 01:38 PM

Whats an average yield? ive been doing barneys blue cheese for 2 grows im on my third 5 plants in hydroton in a 120 with a 600w grolux using canna aqua, I juust give them 1 week pk then change the tank to finish off, 1st grow average 4 and a half per plant but i was supercropping 3 and they produced mucho :guitar: So the second grow i increased my ec up to 1.5 in flower and supercropped them all :magic: I got over 30 oz dry :lucky: so i would try a bit off cropping mate. Good luck with it mate.

How Long you veg em for mate?
"The police said mark duggan had a gun.....smiley had a knife. Jean Charles de Menezes,
Chunkymark 2011.

#5 sluggs2012

sluggs2012

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 01:48 PM

I got 15oz off three plants earlier this year in a 1.2m tent using coco and canna nutes including PK. I did experiment and put 2 x 600w lights in the tent though!!!! Check out my diary!!!

#6 JGP

JGP

Full Flower

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1302 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 01:56 PM

Got any pics? would love to see 30oz under a 600w :wassnnme:

#7 mrchang

mrchang

L.E.D-GURU ;)

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5168 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:01 PM

1 bloke getting 30 oz of 1x 600w and another getting 15 oz off 2 600w?? :unsure:
Chunkymark 2011.

#8 Plan C

Plan C

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:05 PM

about 70 tonnes if not more
When freedom is outlawed only outlaws will be free!!!

http://release.org.uk/

#9 THCC

THCC

Full Flower

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1483 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:08 PM

about 70 tonnes if not more

:rofl: :rofl:

#10 redseeed101

redseeed101

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:40 PM

String? piece of?? :wassnnme:
What light you using and what yield you getting? :smokin:

600HPS and an average 3 Oz per plant

#11 redseeed101

redseeed101

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:50 PM

3 Oz is average per plant, so is that is that basically an Ebb and flow system with an air stone in that you are using.

#12 groovelick

groovelick

under consideration

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8956 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:54 PM

As long as it lasts till next harvest and a bit of trim/popcorn to hash who really gives a stuff.
Chiesel and Westernwinds Three Double Dutch and three free dinafems Currently Having a run at these Current Grow

If crime doesn't pay how come you never see a destitute Lawyer

"The Earth was made a common treasury for all!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users