• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Dodgee

Dodgee

Fucking shit up since 1981

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3706 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:49 AM

Today i had the pleasure of meeting Steve the owner of plant magic.

In my opinion he's a proper standup guy. Honest about his products, interested in people's feedback etc.

I explained that i was a member here and was one of many using plant magic's products. He asked if i would be interested in trialing there new bloom boost product to which i of course replied yes please!!!

He also gave me a v.generous product package which means i won't have to buy any nutes for a good while!

So i just wanted to take this opportunity to give Steve and his company a massive bigup on the boards!!!

Please keep the good stuff coming folks! And well done so far!

Big up PM!

Atb Dodgee
Eat. Sleep. Rave. Repeat.

When god gives you lemons you make lemonade.. But when god gives you poppies........

#2 Joint hogger

Joint hogger

Vote Yes for Independence

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5019 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:52 PM

your lucky dodgee, im still waiting for my prize i won in the crimbo competion they ran 15 months ago.

Edited by Joint hogger, 11 April 2012 - 12:53 PM.

#3 Dodgee

Dodgee

Fucking shit up since 1981

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3706 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:11 PM

your lucky dodgee, im still waiting for my prize i won in the crimbo competion they ran 15 months ago.

If its owed to you fair n square drop him an email or give them a call im sure they will sort it out mate.

If the comp was ran here then surely a quick pm to joolz will get it sorted?

I've seen pm get some negative press on here of late but given my experience today i wanted to give some balance so to speak..

Atb Dodgee
Eat. Sleep. Rave. Repeat.

When god gives you lemons you make lemonade.. But when god gives you poppies........

#4 Joint hogger

Joint hogger

Vote Yes for Independence

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5019 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:37 PM

sorry dodgee, didnt mean to spit the dummy out on your thread, im still a bit pissed of with their competition,
as for their products, i've been using them for a few years & have always had very good results :skin_up:

#5 bushmaster82

bushmaster82

Dreaming all things carpy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2041 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:59 PM

Where did you meet him, where you dressed in any black lycra pants and located near a dungeon lol

Would it help if I brought him a muffin basket :skin_up:
Glory be to the Virgin Mary and Mary Magdelene for they truly are their brothers keepers and the founders of lost causes and they were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off. LAKE PALMER/ALDRIDGE PRIOR 31 JUL 2009

If you carefully fold the corners up to encapsulate the offending feacal matter you came dispose of it safely and sanitary.. VINCE NOIR ROCK N ROLL STAR Nov 27 2010

- to someone watching it would have looked like i was walking normally then a bit of spontaneous breakdancing and an attempted somersault from the standing position.. UNDERWATER 8 Nov 2009

#6 Defunkt

Defunkt

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:49 PM

A nice little bonus there Dodgee5!
Iv'e already decided to do a full PM grow myself after my current Flairform one is complete. I have to see for myself what all the fuss is about with their range and i already love their Evolution product. Looking forward to giving them a go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users