Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sgt Smash

Week or two from harvest should i be concerned?

Hi

I got a plant about a week or two from harvest, and the last coulpe of days the leaves have started to show signs of problems. being close to harvest of course i probably wanna avoid using nutes due to flushing window.

Temps have been fine avg between 20-27c from night to day, Humidity have been avg 40-47

But i thought i'd ask here for some advice and post some pics just incase it is somethign more serious like a disease.

large.5efb4a20314c3_IMG_20200630_150248165test.jpglarge.5efb496cadb11_IMG_20200630_150203854test.jpg

What's your thoughts guys, Should i be worried with a week or two from harvest? Is it something more serious?

Another thing i forgot could it be wind burn?

What makes you think you are only a week or 2 to harvest ? 

It looks hungry and taking nutrients from the larger shade leaves, usually starts bottom of plant. I dont think its a disease. , If you are that close to harvest keep going and take off the leaves that she has used. 

enjoy 

2 people like this

What have you been feeding them? This looks like a phosphorus deficiency but they also look like there in excess of nitrogen, which will cause lockout and look like a phosphorus deficiency 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Bartyfartblast said:

What makes you think you are only a week or 2 to harvest ? 

It looks hungry and taking nutrients from the larger shade leaves, usually starts bottom of plant. I dont think its a disease. , If you are that close to harvest keep going and take off the leaves that she has used. 

enjoy 

Ah, i kinda though/hoped it would be that, the last time i feed her was about 3-4 weks ago with FBB as a top dressing. I guess i'll stick it out then as it should be ok, my main concern was a disease.

Reason i know they are close to harvest is because of the trichomes and others grow diaries all finishs around the 8-9 weeks

Thanks for the input:yep:

Edited by Sgt Smash

34 minutes ago, freewilly2121 said:

What have you been feeding them? This looks like a phosphorus deficiency but they also look like there in excess of nitrogen, which will cause lockout and look like a phosphorus deficiency 

Just FBB since flower and the last time was about 3-4 weeks ago, i guess i should have fed her one more time a wek or two ago to cover this last stint. the leaves don't look as dark irl as they do in that pic

Is FBB considered organic that it could be used at this late stage before starting flush? Or is there any better options?

12 minutes ago, Sgt Smash said:

Reason i know they are close to harvest is because of the trichomes and others grow diaries all finishs around the 8-9 weeks

you do know that every plant is different even though the same strain someone grows finishes then yours may not,and alot of factors of room temps,humidity ,feeding all can have positive and negative effects if wrong and extend the flowering period.

Just now, joe9000 said:

you do know that every plant is different even though the same strain someone grows finishes then yours may not,and alot of factors of room temps,humidity ,feeding all can have positive and negative effects if wrong and extend the flowering period.

Yeah i understand that, but going off others pics mine looks a week or two ahead of some of them, plus i don't want a plant full of amber lol

Of course i'm in no rush to harvest i just want to make sure i don't cock up the flush or have a smoke that only puts me to sleep.

:smokin:

1 person likes this