Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GrandaddyJabba

Different pheno or bean mix up?!

Good morning guys, me and a friend had a discussion last night that sadly is impossible to settle without a science lab I’d imagine, but long story short, I was gifted two dr krippling auto seeds after a seed bank screwed up an order a little.

The seeds come as they would in the vial with the dr krippling business card with strain ticked off, sealed in plastic.

Both were taken from the same pack which I am 100% sure of as I sow and name tag each one as I go. 

Both were started the exact same time but are both so different in appearance and structure, I never tipped or trained with either other than repotting they have been left to do their thing in coco.

The breeder site doesn’t give info other than taste and parents which are :

Mango chutney auto

Kripplicious 

anyway heres the pics, anyone else want to chuck in an opinion?

’pheno’ 1 is further along and showing a bit more indica , it has also taken on an interesting shape with some big old knuckles!

large.0213C2FC-E598-4688-B8C9-F950F21E0C53.jpeglarge.437A2292-D762-4FE6-AD12-002E62EE815F.jpeg

And below is the ‘second phenotype’ which is a good 35-40cm talker with a different look in my opinion, less far along than the first even though the same age but throwing out pretty long pistols which I’m hoping is gunna make for a monster!

large.61CDCD14-4145-4980-8A2C-877AADD4CCD3.jpeg

Looks like a fim cut on the first plant.  Second plant un-topped/fimmed. 

I've had 8 different pheno's out of a pack of ten before, but that was fem's.  I know nothing about auto's.

44 minutes ago, FatBoy77 said:

I've had 8 different pheno's out of a pack of ten before, but that was fem's.  I know nothing about auto's.

It looks like it but I’ve not fimmed it, unless somethings had a nibble at the top or it’s taken a bit of fortunate damage as I would 90% of the time not risk topping or fimming autos cause they don’t always have time to bounce back. I’ll take a look back over my camera gallery maybe I have a photo that shows it in its early days :unsure:

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, FatBoy77 said:

Double post, corrected below

Edited by GrandaddyJabba

1 hour ago, FatBoy77 said:

I’ll take a look back over my photos of the growth stages but it sounds like an actual ‘fuck I messed up’ deal only thing I can think is it’s luckily fimmed as I’ve bought it in and out of the greenhouse and caught on the frame,  as I’ve only ever tried topping an auto twice, once it was a disaster and put me off doing it, this may have swung me to buy some more of this strain and have a proper experiment cause they look promising so far

1 person likes this