Blue cheese

Bulldogbill91

Had a really nice bit of blue cheese about 10 years ago . Never got anything close since anyone grown a nice blue cheese strain. Want to purchase some soon then grown them at the end of the year. Could probably pop the odd one in here and there just to see if I can find something nice. Then do a tent full end of year . 

i heard barneys blue cheese used to be good not so much now .

Edited by Bulldogbill91
  • Like 3

Currently vaping Barney's now, I got a decent pheno but not the best pheno I've seen others get.

Plant on the right.

large.20230607_000126.jpg.5e15e649d42847358dc5994615444e5e.jpg

Am still chasing the Blue Cheese I had back in about 2005/06 🤤

• Like 6

It pains me to say, but the amazing cut that flew around these parts 15 ish years ago or so was actually a selection from a pack of (sorry) Big Buddha blue cheese.

And it was an amazing cut. I'm a little pissed off that I don't hold it anymore, but it was so smelly that if you opened a jar of it, you would smell it the other side of a football pitch within seconds. The shit got a lot of people caught down to the outrageous stench that would permeate brick walls and bring the good old Rhino pros to their knees.  And it produced massive yields too.

• Like 8

Bug buddha made blue cheese,.say what you like about milo, he brought a shit load of homegrowers to the uk scene, and that early blue cheese was sublime 👌 

• Like 9

37 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

Currently vaping Barney's now, I got a decent pheno but not the best pheno I've seen others get.

Plant on the right.

large.20230607_000126.jpg.5e15e649d42847358dc5994615444e5e.jpg

Am still chasing the Blue Cheese I had back in about 2005/06 🤤

That does does look nice mate ,  it may even been that sort of time can't remember of top of my head imo I don't think anything can beat that taste only ever got to it enjoy it a handful of times. 

• Like 1

Few people out there claiming they still got an old original cut. Not seen any about myself in a long time but I miss that shit from mid - late 2000’s. From what I’ve seen from the re release so far I wouldn’t bother myself

• Like 1

I doubt you’ll find what your looking for in any of the rereleases mate

I’m gonna get me a few packs of big Buddha I’m sure there will be something close 🤪

• Like 2

Be interesting to see how you get on @Killuminati7 Been tempted to take the risk myself but from speaking to couple people that have run them nothing has been like the old. They didn’t say they were bad plants though

• Like 1

Attitude are out but will find somewhere be nicer if they were regs ? 

Anything close will be ok , like everyone else I loved the stuff early 2000s.  😍

• Like 1

Quick google and found them in stock easy enough. Would love to see a diary 😎

• Like 2

They're like ub40 these days, there's 2 of them doing the rounds innit lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2