I am back after about 6 years, time for stealth garden grow

Hazeworks

Hi all

Some of you might remember me from the past, my last grow was 2017(see diarys in my sig)

Panik has very kindly sent me :-

Pink Runtz Auto and Ztrawberries Auto

Have popped these into some water, with roughly 1% hyrdrogen peroxide, fingers crossed for some popped seeds pics tomorrow

I am going to be doing a "test" grow, i have got my comost from growing potaoes last year that i am using for my potaoes this year, but will have enough left to fill some small pots, but i am going to do one pot for each strain using normal compost, as the other might be a bit "hot"

So the compost i made up last year, roughly is about

60% compost

20% topsoil out my garden(was trying to get rid of it lol)

18% cococoir

and then a good few had fulls of well rotted horse muck, a good few hand fulls of potato feed pellets and a good few hand fulls of blood, fish and bone

Which has had last years potatoes growing in them, and year to break down

Fingers crossed for some pics tomorrow 

• Like 16

2x Ztrawberries Auto have popped, and 1x Pink Runtz Auto

• Like 2

Paniks a good un ain't he?!

Will be following, interested to see how spent potato compost goes for ya!

• Like 1

I remember your grows.

Some of the best results in pots i've seen in outdoor/garden 

Good luck and i look forward to seeing how it goes for you Pal

• Like 2

Hi all, so off to slow start lol

Both Ztrawberries Auto have popped, and yes there is 2 in the same pot lol... so when i put the center one into the compost i heard a snap sound, but did not want to investigate, so planted another a bit further away, not sure if to nip one, wait two weeks and try and transplant it?

Pink Runtz Auto has popped one so far, fingerscrossed the other one is up tomorrow 

large.IMG_20240423_145726.jpg.9f8514c7b35a99f89a9a731ad73bd8a2.jpglarge.IMG_20240423_145752.jpg.120ea20aa15c3954450a120a06dc0610.jpg

• Like 1

If it was me id be trying to seperate those two in the same (what looks like a west kington nursery 9cm perennial) pot sooner rather than later , but that's me, im a fiddler innit.

:yinyang:

• Like 2

Weekly update, nothing too exciting going on, i have topped up the compost due to stretch, and have got some Great White mycro powder, never used anythin like it before, have given these seedlings a top dressing and water, will use it gain when i pot up

and apart from the weather sucks, they have been outside twice last week, and are out again today, should be nice(ish) weather again tommorow, and then if its going to rain, they can go in my mini greenhouse

Pink Runtz 

large.IMG_20240429_150843.jpg.f8aef6363246420aad1d14cf3dcf8eda.jpg

Ztrawberries Auto

large.IMG_20240429_150850.jpg.1c035fc742b14d4416b771d3319bcefa.jpg

• Like 1