Hi growmies

Military Grade

Been a browser of this helpful community for over a year so now thought it was about time to become a member :bong:

• Like 4

I have been smoking cannabis for over 23 years, but for the last 2 years i have become THC sensitive and have had to turn to High CBD products online(Flowers, Wax, Hash ect) But i did grow some Dinafem CBD strains last year and this website was very handy for me to successfully grow for the first time one out of two plants i did last year, the second plant grew and harvested but i did make a lot of mistakes with it and ended up with dark purple buds.

I'm a carer for my sick mother and when she got the letter from the NHS saying she needed to do a 12 week lock down only one thing popped into mind lol

Outside of cannabis i spend a lot of time working on a gaming server for a friend and other PC gaming things, I love football, skateboarding and motorsports(Lockdown ruined all three)

I've been really enjoying looking at the old threads on here of others grow diaries. lots of mouth watering pictures of strains probably to strong for me to try now days.

Anyways see you all around on the forums peace:bong:

• Like 2

@Sgt Smash fair play to you dude , caring for a family member is no small feat , i was my late mothers full time carer for just over 6 years , wouldn't change it for the world , would i choose caring as a paid profession? fuck no its hard both physically and mentally .

:yinyang:

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

@Sgt Smash fair play to you dude , caring for a family member is no small feat , i was my late mothers full time carer for just over 6 years , wouldn't change it for the world , would i choose caring as a paid profession? fuck no its hard both physically and mentally .

I couldn't have said it better myself mate, I'd rather me look after her than an random person who only dips in once or twice a day :-)

• Like 2

Exactly! although there's nothing wrong with asking for help , we had a good team of agency carers popping in and out ( didn't even question the padlock on the spare room), had i not looked after mother she'd have spent her final years in a shitty council determined residential home as apposed to in her own home, my reasoning was my mum raised me , repaying the favour was the least i could do .

• Like 4

• 3 years later...

Just noticed I missed my 3rd UK420 birthday, don't time fly.

Its been a great 3 years learning, here's to plenty more years to come with this awesome community :cheers:

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 6

• 2 months later...

So today is my 4th year anniversary of being self efficient, 6th August 2019 i planted a seed and bought my first grow light, doesn't time fly lol

I can only imagine how much money I have saved in this time:thumsup:

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 7

On 07/05/2020 at 3:31 PM, Military Grade said:

so now thought it was about time

oh you did, did you? the cheek...

mystic

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

I've been a memeber for exactly 4 years today 🥳

6e55d0960ed1a977435c5016b1e7c456.jpg lol

• Like 4

I was so confused reading this to begin with…

welcome to the UK420 community! 

as I was AWOL and didn’t say it back then 

and 

Happy Anniversary! 😘

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, yan said:

Happy Anniversary! 😘

Thanks mate 🫡