Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.


Rikmac

Does my setup sound right?

25 posts in this topic

With Coco you'll need coco specific nutes. Coco has no nutrients in so you'll have to add from the start.

 

However I'd double check the packaging just to make sure they haven't added anything.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, bearukc said:

With Coco you'll need coco specific nutes. Coco has no nutrients in so you'll have to add from the start.

 

However I'd double check the packaging just to make sure they haven't added anything.

Is it a good idea or not to go from soil to coco? plants are 5 week old

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/3/2019 at 2:27 AM, JJJ said:

I know mate.  Wish I hadn't been fooled by the marketing crap at the time.  I'm using the V450 but in a small space.  Buds are generally quite airy so this is the last time I'm planning to use it.  If you can send them back then I'd say do it.  Otherwise, some supplementary red lights may be needed.  Hope it works out for you though.

Hello guys,

 i'll have to disagree about the lights.I have 2x600w(bought in an auction from VIPARSPECTRA ,but they re not like the ones they sell(?).I ve used them first time and i will agree that they're not special,too much blue indeed but i bought them only 90e both for testing and they did the job for me.Frosty and dank,before hermie.

But if you can change them @Rikmac as @JJJ said,i believe HLG will be better.

Good luck with your grows.

 

Black Jack auto

large.IMG_20190126_213810_HDR.jpglarge.IMG_20190204_205809.jpglarge.IMG_20190204_041402_HDR.jpg

 

large.IMG_20190121_222127_HDR.jpg

 

large.IMG_20190106_214425.jpg

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, countrock said:

Hello guys,

 i'll have to disagree about the lights.I have 2x600w(bought in an auction from VIPARSPECTRA ,but they re not like the ones they sell(?).I ve used them first time and i will agree that they're not special,too much blue indeed but i bought them only 90e both for testing and they did the job for me.Frosty and dank,before hermie.

But if you can change them @Rikmac as @JJJ said,i believe HLG will be better.

Good luck with your grows.

Your plants look great.  Glad they're working out for you. :hippy:

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Rikmac said:

Is it a good idea or not to go from soil to coco? plants are 5 week old

 

It can be done although it can also damage the roots. However, If the plants are smallish with a tight rootball (you said they were rootbound earlier) you may be able to lift them easily and plop into coco. You can't use soil nutes in coco and vice versa. It may be back to the growshop for coco nutes :)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, bearukc said:

 

It can be done although it can also damage the roots. However, If the plants are smallish with a tight rootball (you said they were rootbound earlier) you may be able to lift them easily and plop into coco. You can't use soil nutes in coco and vice versa. It may be back to the growshop for coco nutes :)

Hi

Ive changed coco for biobuzz soil and got nutes for flowering gonna repot,not feed for a week then feed for a week with wet/dry cycle then flip continuing to wet/dry feed....sound good?

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Rikmac said:

Hi

Ive changed coco for biobuzz soil and got nutes for flowering gonna repot,not feed for a week then feed for a week with wet/dry cycle then flip continuing to wet/dry feed....sound good?

 

Spot on! Looking forward to seeing the babies bloom!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, bearukc said:

 

Spot on! Looking forward to seeing the babies bloom!

When repotting some of the roots fell away....do you think that ll kill them ?...happened with 2

Share this post


Link to post

Not ideal but no great problem. They'll soon grow back. :)

Share this post


Link to post
On 15/03/2019 at 0:47 PM, bearukc said:

Not ideal but no great problem. They'll soon grow back. :)

Its 5 days ago now and they seem fine so recon roots have grown back

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now