Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Big Steven

Hello From Scotland

23 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Just joined and will be gathering tips for my upcoming greenhouse grow.

11 people like this

Hello and welcome mate. ATB with your grow :yep:

2 people like this

Hi and Welcome. plenty of informative people on here, Good luck with you grow :haveadab:

2 people like this

Hi, hope you enjoy the sites information.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hello From Scotland

Fuck ! not another one  :wallbash:

only joshing matey & welcome to the site, there's loads of Scots on the site including myself  lol

at the rate were joining, we'll soon be in the majority, I did suggest to the site's owner that we should maybe change the uk420 moniker to Scot420 but it didn't go down too well  lol

Edited by Joint hogger
14 people like this

welcome aboard matey....

1 person likes this

Welcome :)

hello big steven,

im a fellow scotsman  from the west coast, hows the greenhouse grow going, brilliant weather for it  and welcome

to uk420 m8, ive been here from 2006 and never a dull moment, you will find a wealth of info on here to any problems that arise.

you got any pictures of grow.

3 people like this

Aye aye anither yin welcome tae the increasingly pictish madhoose

Am gonnae start an indy ref movement here just fer you @Joint hogger:wassnnme:lol

6 people like this

17 hours ago, The Budmyster said:

hello big steven,

im a fellow scotsman  from the west coast, hows the greenhouse grow going, brilliant weather for it  and welcome

to uk420 m8, ive been here from 2006 and never a dull moment, you will find a wealth of info on here to any problems that arise.

you got any pictures of grow.

Pics will follow, my first try was a failure not sure if it was duff seeds or my germination process. 2nd batch i just dropped in the soil then left in greenhouse. 2 r breaking ground now.

Any recomendations on seed suppliers and the easiest to grow?

Durban Poison

Durban Poison is possibly one of the most well-known strains for performing outdoors and maturing quickly for an early harvest.

A cross between hardcore African Sativa and Skunk #1Durban Poison is a fast growing strain that does well in short northern summers.

One of the earliest harvesting outdoor marijuana plants suited for the UK and Ireland climate, Durban Poison is a sure bet.

Durban Poison tends to grow in a dense single stem and remains compact.

Although Durban Poison is a Sativa / Indica mix, its smoking characteristics are mainly energetic Sativa.

Durban Poison, if allowed, grows over a metre in height with large harvests recorded of up to 600+ grams per plant.

Harvest at the end of September. Produces a powerful Sativa high, which is hardly surprising as the buds on this strain have a staggering 18% THC content.

Easy plant to grow outdoors with minimum complications.

Hello & Welcome mate :bong: Good luck with your grow! :rockon:

.....oh hang on, did you just admit you are from Scotland? I mean, I know the UK includes you, but I thought Scotland wanted to be independent? So can't you use Jocks420.ind.Co.Scot.com instead? :rofl: 

Just kidding obviously,.............. it's just Scots420.com. :wassnnme:

1 person likes this

Hello from another Scot, look forward to seeing your progress. 

Hello from an East coast scot.. Hope your making the most of this freaky roasting summer we having and the green house bulging soon :skin_up:

Hello to all A’s specially the Scottish WATP