Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.


CHAN

Orange diesel V3

37 posts in this topic

This strain is absolutely mega. Seems like a 10/10 pheno isn't that hard to find as well. The flavor is unreal. Top top genetics. Well done lady sativa.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

@CHAN I have the London city diesel on my to do list, @VikingDee ran it and said it was absolute FIRE!!!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

The LCD is bad ass I think the orange diesel V3 is a progression from that. I gave my mate an eighth of LCD and he said he'd never ever smoked anything like it and he didn't want anymore :fart:. I ran the Kensington kush once too and that had  a high that made me literally grin like an idiot. Neither gave me a massive yield but boyh were peng. What was yeild like on that @CHAN

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah man it's orange diesel 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

LSG do seem to get good reviews and importantly good reviews from the sort of people that know their stuff. Mate did a single pip of Orangensia which came out a girl, reckoned it was pretty good and he still has the rest of the pack to go. He got them on clearance for £25, had never really heard of LSG so wasn't sure what to expect. I like the look of their Aphasia Haze as well, Rezdog's SSSDH further worked by CG and crossed to the V3 OD I think. Have tried that SSSDH in a few different offerings and it seems to always deliver on the potency front, with an orange tang I imagine its lovely!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Ran super orange glue from these and found a really nice female. Popped 5 beans and got 2 female's one hermied slightly though.

 

large.img1486830696173-1400x1800.jpg

 

That's the nice pheno 

 

I've just put a marmalade plant into flower, got a strong orange skunky smell and grows similar to the cheese being quiet viney 

 

large.20170321_190701-1600x1200.jpg

 

Marmalade on left

10 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, Highburyway said:

Ran super orange glue from these and found a really nice female. Popped 5 beans and got 2 female's one hermied slightly though.

 

large.img1486830696173-1400x1800.jpg

 

That's the nice pheno 

 

I've just put a marmalade plant into flower, got a strong orange skunky smell and grows similar to the cheese being quiet viney 

 

large.20170321_190701-1600x1200.jpg

 

Marmalade on left

That Orange Glue looks cracking mate! They do seem to have an penchant for orange which is cool with me cos I do too! Noticed they have a cross with Hortilab's Sour Power which is a long respected strain - Atomic Orange iirc and another called Badass or Badazz Orange, think Badass/azz is a US clone? Again hit with the orange diesel. The earlier ones like Orangenesia took the orange element from catnip seeds Agent Orange, not sure if that's the case with their orange diesel which forms backbone of current crosses.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

@Highburyway that super orange glue looks frosty as fuck!!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

I had a few phenos of the LCD. Its good all tho i found the orange diesel to be the best. Has the smell , taste , yield. No wonder there is loads of the stuff popping up around manchester. Best seeds i have done in nearly 10 years. Or since ugorg brought their original killer skunk out.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Gojitangie said:

That Orange Glue looks cracking mate! They do seem to have an penchant for orange which is cool with me cos I do too! Noticed they have a cross with Hortilab's Sour Power which is a long respected strain - Atomic Orange iirc and another called Badass or Badazz Orange, think Badass/azz is a US clone? Again hit with the orange diesel. The earlier ones like Orangenesia took the orange element from catnip seeds Agent Orange, not sure if that's the case with their orange diesel which forms backbone of current crosses.

Your buds are unreal mate

Share this post


Link to post

one thing i have found about all 5 of the orange strains ihave tried  is they all lack top draw potency .

 

you know that extra ooooumph . im not slagging them off at all in any way all have been great smokes with nice highs .

 

which is great for most situations .

 

has anyone else noticed this or  is there a potent as fuck orange out there ?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, catfish said:

one thing i have found about all 5 of the orange strains ihave tried  is they all lack top draw potency .

 

you know that extra ooooumph . im not slagging them off at all in any way all have been great smokes with nice highs .

 

which is great for most situations .

 

has anyone else noticed this or  is there a potent as fuck orange out there ?

Going by what @VikingDee has said, LCD could be the one

Share this post


Link to post

LCD was fuely like you'd expect from a sour D but it had a clear orange background and it was a strong sativa stone, I've been smoking a lot of Cali orange bud lately my brother gave me and that's a smoke I could smoke all day if I had nothing to do but I'd argue it's not that orange flavoured it's got more of a piney undertone. I might be wrong but I think orange flavours come more with indica strains. Maybe that's why they don't have the bite your looking for @catfish? What is it you've grown? Out of shear curiosity 

Share this post


Link to post

@VIKINGDEE ,Hi ya mate i would like a go at lcd cos ive heard she is a lovely smoke .

 

ok ive grown agent orange , tangerine power , 3 vars of (NYCD X G13HAZE)X( CHEMD XCHEM BX1 ) 2 had the orange terps

 ive tried ,orange bud (bud that tasted of oranges) and tangie .

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now