Dutch Passion 2024 - General Thread

Antonio_DutchPassion

Anyone growing Dutch Passion varieties this 2024 season, please feel free to drop some pictures and info (and questions) in this thread.

Would be nice to see you guys growing some beautiful DP cultivars this season again! 😍

As always, enjoy growing and share the love! 🫶💚

Kind regards, Antonio

• Like 3

I've got a couple of Auto Euphorias on the go at the moment. One is destined for a friend's garden, the other will be staying on the windowsill. 

large.IMG_20240429_103819.jpg.3401912bdf18c3521bd67445d0c6df64.jpglarge.IMG_20240429_103813.jpg.2c89d6a1b24208388edff38c14aaa699.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Trying Dutch passion for first time this season doing a couple of auto night queen.

Will be popping sometime this week hopefully.

• Like 4

Not after the disaster that was DP's Cali Orange last year. Every one of the 5 pack I planted were rubbish. They didn't even look like Cannabis. I cut them down and composted them in the garden.

Edited by Larry Badgeley
  • WOW 1

Just finished a run of Autos: Forbidden Cherry, in garden last summer, 2 Cinderella Jack, Orange Bud, another Orange Bud and another Cinderella Jack. Got 3 Meringue and a Euforia flipped at 75 days veg last week. Forbidden Cherry was gorgeous looking, with virtually black flowers and the purple leaves, reasonably potent also. Auto Orange Bud was a decent yielded about 50 something grams and really smelt like tangerines and was also fairly potent. Cinderella Jack is banging ganja, smells great but most importantly for me it kicks like a Clydesdale horse and yielded well, 72g and 56g the 3rd one will only produce about an ounce and a half as I topped it early doors out of interest but perhaps that would have been the case anyway. It’s banging ganja and I’d happily grow it again but done with autos for a while now. Doing this on the phone, will Chuck some pics up when I’m on the pc. 

Oh aye, meant to mention that of 9 autos I’ve just run there was only one fucked up runt a Firbidden Cherry, I’ll put a pick of that sorry looking fuck on as well. 
Om Shanti. 

• Like 5

Couple shots of the Forbidden Cherry, last one’s the runt. 

large.IMG_8996.jpg.2f53282e8cb0d703945fc0412ceea1c4.jpglarge.IMG_8847.jpg.7fd546dceb946d38e5a2e9db06f02492.jpg

large.IMG_9083.jpg.3910ebc29571e354ef00a4ceb45906c7.jpg

Auto Orange Bud followed by 72g CindyJack

large.IMG_9784.jpeg.3f2ff4a6baffaf6db51e04f071151283.jpeglarge.IMG_9767.jpeg.80060ffd4fec5be55b29f002dfe52531.jpeg
large.2024-01-0312_27_10.jpeg.544e0723b593826cfd962764589e6536.jpeg

large.2024-01-0312_28_38.jpeg.d2aae2297aa34926c003ed6c802893ef.jpeglarge.IMG_0104.jpeg.4ecacaaf8c9ce1d5703edce4a388ae3c.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, NotGoingGoa said:

Couple shots of the Forbidden Cherry, last one’s the runt. 

Sorry, 2nd pic is the runt. 

• Like 1

On 29/04/2024 at 10:41, MindSoup said:

I've got a couple of Auto Euphorias on the go at the moment

I’ve got One photo of the same in the SCROG interesting to hear how the auto version is. They are so very different nowadays compared to the early days of breeding them in thae late 80’s/early 90’s, that  Cinderella Jack is as potent as any photoperiod I’ve ever had, had 3 mystery autos last summer that were even more potent but just don’t know what they were, bag seed and my fucking stoned mate couldn’t remember what they were AND he fucking grew it!😂

Om Shanti

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

It's supposed to be one of the better DP strains, heard some good things about it. These were given to me by @OldFord who really rates them, they seem to be pretty hardy compared to other autos I've grown, he had one last year that was eaten down to a stump by slugs and still pushed through. I agree, some of the tastiest most satisfying bud I've smoked has been from Auto's, I still find them a bit harder to grow than photos though. 

• Like 3

Rounding off the last of the shaman I got from last year both beans popped both looking healthy, will be featuring in a diary if I pull my head out my arse and get going

• Like 3

On 29/04/2024 at 16:11, Larry Badgeley said:

DP's Cali Orange

I ran these many moons ago and they were banging (for like my 2nd attempt ever) grew a good few dp bits over the years with moderate to great results, last pack i bought wasn't too shabby either, Lemon zkittle.

Then the sssc black Lebanon happened.

Honestly it'd take a small miracle to get me to buy any more dp/sssc seeds unfortunately.

:yinyang:

• Like 2
  • WOW 1

What happened with the Black Leb If I may ask mate?

Up until now I've only heard great customer feedback so I'm interested to hear your story..

• Like 1

Well it didn't go well, I'll tag @latigid aikon in because he had the same issues.

They were so stretchy it was ridiculous, mine went 5ft in like 3L pots  didn't respond to topping so literally no lateral branches, got about an 8th off each plant.

Grown alongside genetics id run before and some i hadn't, everything else made the black leb look like ditch weed unfortunately (even a Barney's gelato came out banging)

I think a few people here felt like they'd received a load of bird feed from sssc regarding that cross.

I'll have a look back through my diary for more info later.

:yinyang:

• Like 1
  • WOW 1

Hmmm what a shame to hear that mate, do you have any pictures of these plants? Would love to check them out and see what was going on..

And in the end we are always willing to help and there is always something we can do for you regarding replacements. How long did you veg them for if I may ask?

From what I've seen on other fora and on here, for example the outdoor grows from @OldFord with the Black Lebanon looked quite amazing mate!

And I even recall him saying it was one of his all-time favourites, which was actually not the first the time I heard this 😉

But I personally take all feedback serious so would be glad to see what has happened and see if we can do anything for you..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BilgePump said:

Well it didn't go well, I'll tag @latigid aikon in because he had the same issues.

50 minutes ago, Antonio_DutchPassion said:

do you have any pictures of these plants? Would love to check them out and see what was going on..

This photo shows the massive internodal gaps and the tops going past the light and hitting the tent roof.

large.IMG_7882.jpeg.393af0a2cb00dd5ef73caf3e2dedfd80.jpeg

I got a weird trifolate and some other mutants too that didn't ever get going properly.

large.6182c41e02b4b_SSSCBLtrifolateseedling.jpg.e80ff0855d67a034aa95d633974ef264.jpg

large.IMG_7852.jpeg.6fb763fcaaf6a6457270d45f6338921c.jpeg

More pics:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2