Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BL

Need Advice! First Grow.

80 posts in this topic

Hi

Ok, first thing is that the damage that has been done to the plant wont get any better. Whats done is done.

The main thing is you've put a stop to it getting any worse, enough to finish this growout.

I wouldnt bother cutting any of the damaged leaves off, no point really. I'd just leave them as they are, the certainly wont cause any rot.

Cheers Hydro

So close now I can almost taste it. I've been a bit paranoid about something else going wrong so have been extra careful not to cock it up.

The plant has been in the same state since following instructions from you and OMH with regards to oxyplus etc. The leaves stopped burning and the bud kept growing, so very pleased with the advice given thanks.

Cheers

BL

Cool B)

Glad to see they recovered mate. They are looking alright now :yinyang:

You were just unlucky this time mate. You were doing pretty much everything spot on - the only thing you did'nt have was oxyplus or guardian angel in the tank. Don't let it discourage you - your next crop will be cracking I reckon, and this one has been salvaged quite nicely - you will get enough from them to keep you happy till the next one :thumsup:

Glad to see they recovered mate. They are looking alright now

Nice one OMH.

I've learnt so much from this one so the next I'll be ready for.

Day 46 now and I'm ready to flush. Do I put nothing but ph adjusted water in or should I still add the oxyplus,cannazym etc.?

Cheers

BL

BTW. There's one or two sweet looking little buds at the bottom of the plant I'm desperate to rip off for a quick taster. When can I do this?

Day 46 now and I'm ready to flush.  Do I put nothing but ph adjusted water in or should I still add the oxyplus,cannazym etc.?

I'd just go with the PH adjusted water only, no point adding anything else at this late stage.