Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Derek23

Uk Cultivator - Strange Activity

248 posts in this topic
wow... i must be stoned... been reading this stupid pointless thread for over 1 hour. The highlight was the jonathan woss pic, which made me laugh, then think "what the fuck am i doin still reading this".... :blub::rofl: o well, another wasted hour of my life.

ha i missed the jonathon woss pic but i skipped from page three to the end.

glad i did.

JEEEEEEEEESSSUUUUUSSSSSS MARY AND JOSEPH :ouch:

25 count them twenty fuckin five pages to put the point across that UK-c is shite, geezza is a total knobhead with the intelligence of an amoeba, hippy is his sidekick and derek shot himself in the plums :rofl:

i need an optrex eyebath now :wink:

oh e2a, UK420 the one and only

Edited by 1888bhoy

for the non believers http://www.whois.org/whois_new.cgi?d=ukcultivator.biz ) im still here after 5 years of ganja growing and supplying seeds. I think indeed that is testament to how safe and secure ukc really is...

But where have you gone now? Geeza

:wink:

good point :wink:

for the non believers http://www.whois.org/whois_new.cgi?d=ukcultivator.biz ) im still here after 5 years of ganja growing and supplying seeds. I think indeed that is testament to how safe and secure ukc really is...

good point :wink:

I remember after posting that I was pretty stoned and thought that was a bit nasty?, but looking back if your going to be saying your this untouchable with balls of steel whos still going strong admitting to growing and supplying seeds after you just gave your real name away, then surely when you drop off the map people have a right to comment!

Geeza defo has titanium balls no question

E2A

This thread is a classic, I love Geezas opening line

''Derik take a day off....''

;)

Edited by Davey Jones

Dont know how true it is but I was told he was arrested and may have been in nick?

You kept the name change quiet EM2 :rofl:

You kept the name change quiet EM2 :blub:

Not really ratdog!, I let plenty people know, it was done for good reasons not something I wanted to do TBH but I had to.

Quiet is the way though, loose lips sink ships

Maybe Geez is inside thats why nobody seems to know what happened, shame really as nobody deserves jail for a silly plant