Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
moonharvester

wild animals protection plus is watering near water stream really needed?

What are the best ways to protect plants from the deer and similar animals when put in the ground? Do things like hydrogel helps in high humid foresty areas, which are very close to water source, stream? Could I go without watering at all? I was thinking that the plant can basically plugin and get water from the underground stream, fog at the morning. Is the hydrogel needed at all there?

thank you very much guerilla growers I would appreciate your opinions and help

Don't grow there. The only thing that sounds good is the stream. You're aiming for horizon to horizon as best, anything else better be as close to it as possible. 

Deer are cunts. You might get lucky and they'll leave you alone, or, like me, find all your cages the most fun to smash up and stomp on. They're getting worse every year, and the population has exploded over Covid. Otherwise, get some deer fencing for better chances. I'm sure they can jump these 1.5m high jobbies easy, so I plan to put obstacles around to confuse them. They don't see so well in 3D due to having an eye on either side of their heads.. :yep:

large.n2001_deer_fencing_2.jpglarge_deer.jpglarge.machine_round_post_2__08484.1580294468.jpglarge.machine_round_pointed_post_1_4__73259.1580294467.jpglarge.deer_netting_400_1_55.jpg