Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dsmile

Mammoth P rdwc

Anyone using mammoth P 

In rdwc? I hear good things about it but each grow cycle will cost about £120 at least just on that in a 200L system. 

Bit of a compulsive buyer, so any opinions appreciated before i commit 

Thanks 

1 person likes this

Have just run it for a week the growth is unbelievable am having a couple of rusty spots but thing it my night time temps causing that .

I was planing on vegging for a 3 weeks but could switch now but am not ready to clone yet 

1 person likes this

54 minutes ago, gavlp20 said:

Have just run it for a week the growth is unbelievable am having a couple of rusty spots but thing it my night time temps causing that .

I was planing on vegging for a 3 weeks but could switch now but am not ready to clone yet 

Wondering if it will be worth adding it from 3rd week of flower, my line up stops using Enzymes at flower though. I heard you don't need any h202 or enzymes if using mammoth-p

1 hour ago, gavlp20 said:

You can still take clones after flipping, they tend to root pretty well upto about 2 weeks into flower.  The later you take them the more chance they'll need to reveg but it won't take long. 

I used to tbh but since I switched to led they seem to flower rapid within one week seem to show a lot of flower sites 

also what I have done is switch to the powder nutrients so what am saving on that am going to spent on mammoth p see what happens 

56 minutes ago, Dsmile said:

Wondering if it will be worth adding it from 3rd week of flower, my line up stops using Enzymes at flower though. I heard you don't need any h202 or enzymes if using mammoth-p

Am just using a and b cal mag and roots with it am going to flip them midweek so will see 

Posted (edited)

On 25/04/2021 at 5:32 PM, Dsmile said:

I joined the mammoth p bandwagon as well...I used it from the start and im now using it in the RDWC.

Don't use the H202.....you go sterile or you go bio. (even tho the video on the tube from the guy who made it says you can I would say its one or the other)

:skin_up:

Edited by zen-ken
4 people like this

On 28/04/2021 at 9:19 AM, zen-ken said:

I joined the mammoth p bandwagon as well...I used it from the start and im now using it in the RDWC.

Don't use the H202.....you go sterile or you go bio. (even tho the video on the tube from the guy who made it says you can I would say its one or the other)

:skin_up:

I don't mean to make posts and forget about them lol I guess i'm not the only one on this forum that does it though ha.

My cyco calculator says to stop using enZYME in flower, i've been wondering why or if other continue to use it in flower, i thought it would help prevent any root issues into flower also 

1 person likes this

Most enzyme products run into preflowering but Im unfamiliar with your nutrients.