infused olive oil

Greenfingers420uk

Hello everyone, I've got a few ounces of cured flower that i'd like to try something new with, anyone here make infused olive oil ?

Also how you finding using it once made ?

Cheers

Edited by Greenfingers420uk
  • Like 1

Yes I do these days. I follow the recipe in the Medical Cannabis book but double up the herb.

3 teaspoons gets me pretty hammered.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I make olive oil, mate, I make it in a Herboven machine, I like to make it strong , usualy about a gram in a tablespoon, you can stir it in to yogurt or whatever you like. I'm not in to a cup full to an eighth and the like, I find it too weak.

• Like 3

I do oil ,  butter and honey , always add double the recommended  ,  i also do a 2nd run with the herb so i have a strong night one & good day time one.

I use a Ninja slow cooker , all ingredients vac packed and no dramas / smell or mess with no clean up 👍

• Like 7

There's a recipe for it in the bible. Exodus 30: 22 😬 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Love the stuff, I find depending on what weed you use you do actually get different flavours coming through. Had a particularily tasty one coming out like chocolate before. I use Virgin Olive oil usually.

1/2oz per 240ml of oil for me. 1 tablespoon is nice but 2 gets me ruined :)

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

@OldFord mate sounds like a good shout , do you decarboxalate  first in a oven , last 2 times i went for the mct oil 

a little sweeter , on the palet . i like your idea off no smell , as mrs g has a nose like a blood hound , an a tounge like leith walk

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, geogeo said:

an a tounge like leith walk

Your place must have been chaos this past ten years while the engineers were putting the tram lines in!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Crow River said:

Your place must have been chaos this past ten years while the engineers were putting the tram lines in!

its a mad house every day an come june , all goin well there is a baby coming

• Like 2

@geogeo, congratulations! If you think it's a mad house now, wait until the bairn arrives... :) All the best!

6 minutes ago, Crow River said:

@geogeo, congratulations! If you think it's a mad house now, wait until the bairn arrives... :) All the best!

@Crow River its not mine , 🤣 its the daughter's ,but the bairn will be here most off the time !!  its' a hoot an annnie lol  lol here

goin to be a grandad.  jesus ,, hells bells

• WOW 1

Ah, so you're that free childcare I keep hearing about... :) Hope it won't be too exhausting! You'll be needing some infused oil of an evening for sure...

• Like 1

Thanks everyone 😀 do you decarb your bud before use ?

• Like 2