Secret Jardin Cosmorrow ‘Grow’ LED 20w

Smokey McBongface

I haven’t seen it mentioned, just thought I’d put this here for anyone who is looking for a decent light for a small space. I was looking for something with low power to suit a DP60. 

Found this:

50cm long 20w, recommended hanging height 15cm.

Two different variants both 20w 6500k

The second one (COP2065) looks superb.

Edited by Owderb
Spam links removed
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, Smokey McBongface said:

Sorry if the links are considered spam, was straight to the manufacturer pages. 

Yeah they don't allow amy external links other than to specific websites. It's for security or something. 

20 watts seems a little low for a 2x2 to me, but It's not like I really know what I'm talking about lol. Id be interested to see some PAR maps..

• Like 2

They look better than the tleds sj tout that's for sure, kinda like how modular they are too but yeah PAR maps or it never happened..

:yinyang:

• Like 3

I got the grow blue version.
It does the job well in my DP60.

Iv successfully done a re-veg on two plants, kept a couple of bonsai mothers going and propagated a number of cuttings.
It kicks out a nice little bit of heat for its small size.

The only things I didn’t really like was the plastic coating over the diode’s, literally just a thin plastic, kinda shrink wrapped round the bar. I thought it was packaging at first and almost ripped it off before I realized it was the water resistant coating. It also cost £38 but I never hunted much. Hope this helps :yep:

• Like 1

lol the par maps were available via the links.. need to go to the website and check the spec sheet.

Edit here we go:

large.62e0458e66be0_20220412-SPEC-COSMORROW2_page-0001.jpg

Edited by Smokey McBongface
  • Like 3

@vapeOguy Know what you mean about the plastic coating mate I thought it was packaging too. I bought the ‘Grow’ blue 6500K then saw the upgraded 20w (COP2065) version. Has an additional strip of leds, yet still 20w.

• Like 1

Yeah I totally missed those on the original link lol my bad :bag:

That's actually not too shabby for what is effectively a couple of small strip LEDs really.

:yinyang:

• Like 2

@vapeOguy Yeah when I saw it mate I had to have it. Only just arrived about an hour ago - had to order it from the EU.

Was thinking along the lines of the most energy efficient setup, with a decent 120mm fan for extraction it’ll be around 21w. Pretty sweet if the details above are to be believed.

Cost about 30 euros mate, no power supply so I guess around 50 for both.

• Like 1

I actually quite like the look of these, do you think they would be a good to run on either side of my 100 watt quantum board in the flower tent to add a bit more oomph?  

E2A just clocked thr hanging distance, maybe not...

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 1

Yeah I suppose so, tbf with my little tent, by the end of stretch the plants do already get pretty close. My thought was that they would block light from the main board if I did that, but they're so thin it probably wouldn't be a lot.