Murphy's 2024 RGS I want a hoodie diary.

murphyblue

Yep i really do want a new hoodie. lol lol

The plots.

large.P1040151.JPG.5c2654f0b8c27da5741e9d2ff5b6d447.JPGlarge.P1040131.JPG.c028c10fb0dcd3f97c15d66712ce836d.JPGlarge.P1040132.JPG.43879fb4a582047bbb6b27d148f0f04a.JPG

All turned over roots removed and ferts added.

Still need to add some straw to bed and pot and top up the holes at the auto plot with a bit of compo but both plots ready for plants.

Waaaaaaay to early yet though right well no as i am looking for some boyos for my seed makeing.

Bear in mind i never intentionally made seeds before but i will look to guidance on the site plenty of help about from those who done it.

So i have started a couple of the new regs the Fucktard F3 and the Ultra early love F6 and also a Subbie seed from @Revive which i have nicknamed GRG but to give its true title it is gg#3 x rene x gg#3.

The perfect result would be a boy/girl of each of those 3 hold back the boyos till i get the girls out and stick any dudes on 12/12.

Any girls should get a decent start and be a decent size in 4-5 weeks when hopefully the weather is warm enough to chuck em out.

large.P1040150.JPG.c9e701bcb795fb646dc7933d560b8fc1.JPG

The bigger girl is a Mighty Gold bx1 and is going in the monster pot this season.

Another week or so and will bend her in half and start training her.

Ordered some of the OPG x freezland and some fast orange cake and auto ammo yesterday and @panik is sending out some testers so gonna be pretty full this season.

To go with the auto ammo i was lucky enough to grab a couple of the Ztrawberry before they sold out so there's a couple of them going out as well.

Plan on doing a few more different regs mainly subbies but plan on putting them out as normal at 12-14 days.

Pulling any dudes as and when i find em and popping a fem replacement taken at random from the mountain of seeds i have amassed. lol

The plan is if i do manage to get any pollen is take cuts from any girl i fancy at plot bring home root stick on 12/12 and dust.

Hopefully should get even more beans to play around with next season and still land a seed free crop.

Oh one more thing hands of the hoodie right dudes its mine i tell u. lol lol

STAY SAFE OUT THERE. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿:hippy:🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Good luck @murphyblue

Hope you get your hoodie lol lol

How many of the GRG have you popped mate? I see 1 in the pic that looks very squat do you have another can't see the labels.

Sounds like you have a solid plan in place.

You could take cuts from all your regs once there onsite and bigger then root them while waiting for the plants onsite to show sex then cull the males replace them with the fem cuts and flower the male cuts indoors for pollen then take that back to the plot to dust some branches on the fems of your choice.

Just an idea mate that might work for you.

I feel your gonna have a cracking season all the same but I do hope you get to make some beans.

Be lucky brother 🦍

Edited by Revive
  • Like 6

Can't wait to see how the mighty gold bx1 turns out in the big pot. 

I'll be watching & learning. 

Quick question, why do you put straw on top of the beds? 

Thank you 👍

• Like 3

@Revive dude there's 2 in there.

Will have a think how to go about taking cuts and the dusting.

@130RMORGA03 the straw helps retain moisture mate 

• Like 6

That hoodies already in touching distance ffs lol

Hope all goes well this season for ya mucka

• Like 4

You could always just buy a hoodie and chill.. I know I did/do. 🥳🪴

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Slippy One now wheres the fun in that dude besides i spent all me money on seeds. lol

@blerie420 @Greenfingers420uk thanks dudes hope we get some decent weather this year.

Right to the plants.

I wasn't happy with the compo they were in just kept drying out to quick and me then overcompensating and over watered a couple.

So they all got an early pot up into my usual peat compo got it out of the shed on the weekend to warm up a bit.

Well i had a choice of pots and opted for a 6" thinking they will be in for a while yet and should be able to sex em in these.

Should have checked first cos its made things a little awkward.

I have enough space for em but want to start popping autos in about 10 days so might have to pop those in 2 groups of 5.

Anyways i moved the first ones up into the flower cab they were the worst effected by my over watering.

large.P1040153.JPG.a383f2e1b666a6c3e19ce8c9855d165e.JPG

Tube heatmat and fans on and light pretty high and set at 100w will see how they go with that.

The other 3 looking good.

large.P1040152.JPG.b57573a4abc2af392df8415dacf11c09.JPG

Got some individual pot trays somewhere will try and find em and put them on those i think cos i don't like the idea of the mighty gold where it is.

Its right in front of the fan and the other side of the fan is a tube heater so thats warm air coming straight at it.

Think they will pick up now they in some decent compo i did forget though to add tricodo mushroom stuff for roots stuff u knows what i mean. lol

I usually sprinkle it at first pot up and cos u only need to do it once through out life of plant makes sense to do it when small cos u use less innit and being a tight arsed Welshman every little helps. lol lol

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Speaking of RGS hoodies... can you still buy them? Can't find on RGS site. I want one too 😎

• Like 3

Sounds like you've got all your bases covered

Good luck with your op

ATB 

• Like 2

@CustardVape @grooving @Hazeworks @SHIRE STALKBEANS! thanks dudes for good wishes like might need all the help i can get. lol

And @polishninja there might be only one left in existence and its 2nd prize innit. lol lol

Anyways got home to a package thought it was my order as UPS said out for delivery today.

But no it was this years testers thanks @panik

large.P1040155.JPG.45561461bd27a2dc395d460f44126b0d.JPG

As i said still waiting on one last delivery then i should be able to work out whats going where. lol

I also found them single drip trays and picked off a few manky lower leaves and they have perked up well.

large.P1040154.JPG.257ac7639e4282984a3417e69f38a8e5.JPG

Been thinking about the big pot this season and don't think i will use the mesh will just train the mighty gold into hopefully a very large bush visible from space ideally. lol lol

But as i hate to waste anything gonna use the mesh on the bed this season should be fun.

And looking at that last pic again have room for another 2 in there will have to find the rest of the driptrays sure i bought 10.

Remember boyos is more important than girlies at this stage for this plan to work.

Anyways off to scoff a pizza and watch mind numbingly boring shite on the tv so......

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The last lot has arrived.

large.P1040156.JPG.0e6b0929df339896a1a25bf87b9ef6c8.JPG

Will get the tub out later and try and work out whats going where.

• Like 6